Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
After finally making it further into the story and somehow also mostly achieving what I imagined for my current character I am now 2 or 3 days away from the first adventure. I would like to know how much more content is there for me to explore at that point, generally speaking, and more specifically if there is some romantic interaction with Padmiri (so far she did not really have one in the scenes I ran into) or if I have reached the end of the current content for her, cause if that is the case I would rather make a savefile and keep that until more stuff has been added, starting a new playthrough in the meantime and trying my luck with 1 of the other romance options.

Also I am unsure if there already is a way to enter an exclusive relationship with a love interest (Padmiri Friendship, Romance, her domination/my chars Submission are all pretty high I think (around 7) but especially the romantic interactions have been kinda generic, which isn't me saying that it's not sweet, just that, compared to the glimpses I got at Ate's or Nash's scenes up to that point, there hasn't been a really specific romantic scene with Mir) or if I missunderstood something and that is going to be added way later down the line (since I also have no clue if the first adventure is still more of a tutorial thing and there is much more new stuff to come still)

Best regards

Edit: also, since it just popped back into my mind, for some reason anal seems to have disappeared from the sex scenes (or maybe I missunderstand something). I have been romancing Mir basically since the start of the game and this time actually went with her requests all the time so I have basically at least 1 sexy time each game day with her and still she did not try to do anything along those lines. I haven't slept with other NPCs so far but in the combat scenes etc. there also has not been a single instance where anyone would have anally approached someone. I double checked and it has been enabled from the start so it's not me turning it off and on after starting the game. Is this actually just mere chance? Or maybe Mir is so not into it that she doesn't do anal stuff with my char, despite her being dominant towards my char?

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSpc

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So you won't be able to sneak into the Valley as a man who is attempting to be the first priest and then be bullied by the girls with a bit of femdom action when they find out? Darnn. That soured my milk. :cry:
The thing is, if I may answer to you despite not being the Dev, that the entire story revolves around the main characters being girls sent there to become the next High Priestess, in case of the player character it even happens (potentially) against their free will.
Doing what you suggest would be entirely possible, but it would require some serious changes to how the game starts & to the whole world building in general, given the authors approach of creating a coherent and immersive narration.

Personally I feel as if you are asking for something that actually would require a lot of work & would change many things about the story.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
After finally making it further into the story and somehow also mostly achieving what I imagined for my current character I am now 2 or 3 days away from the first adventure. I would like to know how much more content is there for me to explore at that point, generally speaking, and more specifically if there is some romantic interaction with Padmiri (so far she did not really have one in the scenes I ran into) or if I have reached the end of the current content or her, cause if that is the case I would rather make a savefile and keep that until more stuff has been added, starting a new playthrough in the meantime and trying my luck with 1 of the other romance options.

Also I am unsure if there already is a way to enter an exclusive relationship with a love interest (Padmiri Friendship, Romance, her domination/my chars Submission are all pretty high I think (around 7) but especially the romantic interactions have been kinda generic, which isn't me saying that it's not sweet, just that, compared to the glimpses I got at Ate's or Nash's scenes up to that point, there hasn't been a really specific romantic scene with Mir) or if I missunderstood something and that is going to be added way later down the line (since I also have no clue if the first adventure is still more of a tutorial thing and there is much more new stuff to come still)

Best regards
As far as I can tell after playing for some time, the game lacks soul. By that I mean, there doesn't appear to be any romantic paths or interactions with the other girls, and it doesn't look like you can enter into any proper dominant/sub relationship, or any kind of exclusivity unfortunately.

I find the sexual interaction to be generic too, all the girls share the same universal moveset, they don't appear to have any unique sexual interactions, excluding the slime hug/vine grapple. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the moveset seem to remain the same even after they and you unlock "new" universal moves from the scroll, I barely see them or get the prompt to use them.

The game seems to focus more on the story, so for those who are more interested in narrative they have plenty of meat, but for those who want unique sexual encounters or romantic routes, that content for the most part is lacking.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
As far as I can tell after playing for sometime, the game lacks soul. By that I mean, there doesn't appear to be any romantic paths or interactions with the other girls, and it doesn't look like you can enter into any proper dominant/sub relationship, or any kin of exclusivity unfortunately.

I find the sexual interaction to be generic too, all the girls share the same universal move sets, they don't appear to have any unique sexual interactions, excluding the slime hug/vine grapple. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the move sets seem to remain the same even after they and you unlock "new" universal moves from the scroll, I barely see them or get the prompt to use them.

The game seems to focus more on the story, so those who are more intereted in narrative have plenty of meat, but for those who want unique sexual encounters or romantic routes, that content for the most part is lacking.
I can't say for absolutely sure but I saw at least some strong hints that there was a moment where I could have entered a much more defined sub relationship with Nash, but that was in a scene I only reached once (and when I wasn't going for the Nash romance) by fighting alongside her against Claw and then talking to her a few days later (scene triggered automatically) about her feelings. Before that I always got turned down by her and the scene ended without the talk. I won't spoil what exactly she says but there was an option (I did not pick it) that sounded pretty much like my character opting to become her sub.

There is also a very surprising scene with Ate (it requires you to go HARD for the romance meter asap once she opens up for social interaction) and I am like 90% sure to get what I saw you need to first succeed and raise friendship with her during all the events she's a part of (her singing, interactions with others etc.) so it probably would be good to go for empathy, luck and charisma for the stat checks) and then reach the point where she is saying stuff like "I love you" during sex scenes.
Trust me, though, the scene is really rewarding and the most serious romantic moment I encountered, combined with promising quite a lot for the future (given one sticks with courting Ate and treating her as best as possible)

I do agree 100% that it would add a lot if the main characters would get unique lines for sex scenes & I really would enjoy the option to enter an exclusive relationship, it feels a bit off and unrewarding when the character you spend most of the gametime with just "randomly" jumps other people (I know it's not random and the system behind the npc's actions and behavior is quite intricate, it really doesn't feel all that organic, still, at some occasions.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The thing is, if I may answer to you despite not being the Dev, that the entire story revolves around the main characters being girls sent there to become the next High Priestess, in case of the player character it even happens (potentially) against their free will.
Doing what you suggest would be entirely possible, but it would require some serious changes to how the game starts & to the whole world building in general, given the authors approach of creating a coherent and immersive narration.

Personally I feel as if you are asking for something that actually would require a lot of work & would change many things about the story.
Personally I didn't think it'd take too much work, there is something of a legend of a female who pretended to be a priest when they joined the priesthood, and despite their deception, they were pious and popular enough to become the pope of the Catholic church.

So that's how I was looking at it from a narrative perspective, a man pretends to be a woman when they join the priesthood, and they either have to hide their deception, exposed only if they have sex with the girls, where depending on your relation to them determines the outcome. Such as friends enough to keep the secret, forcing the player to submit to them for a time in order to keep the secret, or being angry and wanting to be able to expose you outright unless you have a high charm check or something.
Alternatively, you could also just expose the PC of being a man at the very start when Val is discovered to be lying.

I thought it would make for a interesting game of trying to not have you cover blown or face the consequences tbh.
Besides, didn't think it mattered that much since this game has so much transformation content and the fact you can have futa's/herms so if you wanted there wouldn't be any females when you play.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Personally I didn't think it'd be take too much work, there is something of a legend of female who pretended to be a priest when they joined priesthood, and despite their deception, they were pious and popular enough to become the pope of the Catholic church.

So that's how I was looking at it from a narrative side, a man pretends to be a woman when they join the priesthood, and they either have to hide their deception, exposed only if they have sex with the girls, where depending on your relation to them determines the outcome. Such as friends enough to keep the secret, forcing the player to submit to them for a time in order to keep the secret, or being angry and wanting to be able to expose you outright unless you have a high charm check or something.
Alternatively, you could also just expose PC of being a man at the very start when Val is discovered to be lying.

I thought it would make for an interesting game of trying to not have you cover blown or face the consequences tbh.
I'm not saying it would be bad or anything, I even agree that that would make for an interesting story itself, just from my perspective (I've been writing fictional stuff for more than a decade) adding that to this specific game and it's world it would actually come with way more consequences than you would assume at first glance.

1 integral part of the player character is her being there cause she got randomly selected. That isn't something that just happens but has been the tradition of her tribe for as long as people remember. She isn't en par with the other candidates, she is vulnerable to things like the "sweet" demon that tries to control her actions. A man going there in her position first would have needed to fool his entire tribe for his whole life (if anyone knows it's a boy and not a girl he couldn't be part of the lottery) and then also still be picked by mere chance. It's the same for the female pc of course but she, prior to the game start, could be any of the applicable girls. The male character pretending to be a female is 1 specific guy, so the whole thing (I'd say) is pretty far fetched and too specific.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I can't say for absolutely sure but I saw at least some strong hints that there was a moment where I could have entered a much more defined sub relationship with Nash, but that was in a scene I only reached once (and when I wasn't going for the Nash romance) by fighting alongside her against Claw and then talking to her a few days later (scene triggered automatically) about her feelings. Before that I always got turned down by her and the scene ended without the talk. I won't spoil what exactly she says but there was an option (I did not pick it) that sounded pretty much like my character opting to become her sub.

There is also a very surprising scene with Ate (it requires you to go HARD for the romance meter asap once she opens up for social interaction) and I am like 90% sure to get what I saw you need to first succeed and raise friendship with her during all the events she's a part of (her singing, interactions with others etc.) so it probably would be good to go for empathy, luck and charisma for the stat checks) and then reach the point where she is saying stuff like "I love you" during sex scenes.
Trust me, though, the scene is really rewarding and the most serious romantic moment I encountered, combined with promising quite a lot for the future (given one sticks with courting Ate and treating her as best as possible)

I do agree 100% that it would add a lot if the main characters would get unique lines for sex scenes & I really would enjoy the option to enter an exclusive relationship, it feels a bit off and unrewarding when the character you spend most of the gametime with just "randomly" jumps other people (I know it's not random and the system behind the npc's actions and behavior is quite intricate, it really doesn't feel all that organic, still, at some occasions.
Oh interesting, I wasn't aware of those hidden scenes, I mostly stopped interacting with the girls/having sex with them to raise their stats once I realize they didn't have any unique social/romantic or sexual interactions so it was starting to feel like a chore, and there doesn't appear to be a pay off for the grind in raising their stats. I think this game would benfit from a walkthrough or a quest log so the in game goals are more clear and you know what content is currently in the game and what objectives you need to meet in order to get it.

There are some interesting characters, but it's a pity you can't enter into exclusive relationships where you can discover what kind of personality they have, such as tsundere/yandere or being able to define the relationship by being the sub or dom, or a more equal romantic relationships. It'd be nice to be able to unlock unique sexual encounters with them depending on the type of relationship you go for too. Having your exclusive partner become jealous if you flirt with others would be interesting too, I know it kind of goes against the whole "harem" idea but who doesn't like a bit of jealousy in a romantic relationship?

Last edited:
Reactions: sbarabaus

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I'm not saying it would be bad or anything, I even agree that that would make for an interesting story itself, just from my perspective (I've been writing fictional stuff for more than a decade) adding that to this specific game and it's world it would actually come with way more consequences than you would assume at first glance.

1 integral part of the player character is her being there cause she got randomly selected. That isn't something that just happens but has been the tradition of her tribe for as long as people remember. She isn't en par with the other candidates, she is vulnerable to things like the "sweet" demon that tries to control her actions. A man going there in her position first would have needed to fool his entire tribe for his whole life (if anyone knows it's a boy and not a girl he couldn't be part of the lottery) and then also still be picked by mere chance. It's the same for the female pc of course but she, prior to the game start, could be any of the applicable girls. The male character pretending to be a female is 1 specific guy, so the whole thing (I'd say) is pretty far fetched and too specific.
Well it was pretty far fetched when Mulan joined the Chinese army in her father's stead.
So that's kind of the story I would go for if it happened, there was no pretening to be a woman your entire life, but you take the place of the rightful canidate like Val, perhaps for ambitious reasons to become powerful or something.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well it was pretty far fetched when Mulan joined the Chinese army in her father's stead.
So that's kind of the story I would go for if it happened, there was no pretening to be a woman your entire life, but you take the place of the rightful canidate like Val, perhaps for ambitious reasons to become powerful or something.
If you take the place you haven't been sent by your tribe, do not think that (e.g.) murdering the actual candidate and taking her place is even remotely the same as Val actually getting her tribe to send her instead of Silla, at least that's how I understood the explanation for why she is not punished or sent back by the priestesses. It isn't a sacred custom to accept whoever turns up as the candidate but those who are actually sent there.

In regards to Mulan - well, I can't say I find Mulan a very convincing story, to be perfectly honest, but the thing is anway that story is Mulan, Unholy Arts is Unholy Arts. I really hope I do not sound dismissive or anything, and obviously the Dev can speak for themselves as well as give an actually definite replay to your suggestions, but I really don't see how that alternate start could be implemented without either breaking immersion quite heavily or without rewriting a lot of stuff around the player character's tribe and the whole valley and it's customs.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If you take the place you haven't been sent by your tribe, do not think that (e.g.) murdering the actual candidate and taking her place is even remotely the same as Val actually getting her tribe to send her instead of Silla, at least that's how I understood the explanation for why she is not punished or sent back by the priestesses. It isn't a sacred custom to accept whoever turns up as the candidate but those who are actually sent there.

In regards to Mulan - well, I can't say I find Mulan a very convincing story, to be perfectly honest, but the thing is anway that story is Mulan, Unholy Arts is Unholy Arts. I really hope I do not sound dismissive or anything, and obviously the Dev can speak for themselves as well as give an actually definite replay to your suggestions, but I really don't see how that alternate start could be implemented without either breaking immersion quite heavily or without rewriting a lot of stuff around the player character's tribe and the whole valley and it's customs.
Nah no need to apologize, the dev pretty much already said no, I was looking at it more of a thought experimenter of how it could work if it happened, and I think I know the answer. Perhaps if you choose to play as a man, then you come from a long lost tribe, perhaps a nomadic one, and either all the girls are too young or too old to join the priesthood, or better yet, he's the last of his tribe and wants to join so his life has purpose. It would be controversial, but the last of his kind trope would solve the selection process issue.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oh interesting, I wasn't aware of those hidden scenes, I mostly stopped interacting with the girls/having sex with them to raise their stats once I realize they didn't have any unique social/romantic or sexual interactions so it was starting to feel like a chore, and there doesn't appear to be a pay off for the grind in raising their stats. I think this game would benfit from a walkthrough or a quest log so the in game goals are more clear and you know what content is currently in the game and what objectives you need to meet in order to get it.

There are some interesting characters, but it's a pity you can't enter into exclusive relationships where you can discover what kind of personality they have, such as tsundere/yandere or being able to define the relationship by being the sub or dom, or a more equal romantic relationships. It'd be nice to be able to unlock unique sexual encounters with them depending on the type of relationship you go for too. Having your exclusive partner become jealous if you flirt with others would be interesting too, I know it kind of goes against the whole "harem" idea but who doesn't like a bit of jealousy in a romantic relationship?
Again I mostly agree, but I really changed my mind about that whole topic (stuff with the ROs not being unique enough) with my current playthrough. I felt the same at first, and I am sure there might be some stuff that actually has been added more recently that makes me feel different now (I also did not do a 180, if there is anything I think this game could really use it is more personalized interactions with the other candidates, but I _also_ do not know if we even reached a point in the story that is considered anything else but more of a tutorial stage where all the games mechanics are implemented.
I mean, let's be fair, when we are going on that adventure we barely reached the point where all candidates can be interacted with. Also I feel as if especially the exclusive romance paths are something that is supposed to grow over the course of the game and, if we are still basically at the start, it would be a bit odd to just go full speed on that.

Then there is the fact that neither of the girl's personalities are set in stone, in fact their motivations and approach can change drastically depending on your interactions with them. Mir, for example, has actually began to just stomp all the other candidates in challenges (usually to free someone else of bondage items, interestingly enough, she herself seems to love using them on my char, lol) constantly because my character made her realize she really enjoys being in control, it seems like, and despite her being what I would say is the least specific romance character at this point (to my knowledge there hasn't been a single scene where I really was able to raise her romance meter, though at least there was a little bit at the start and with the collar scene and the romance went up smoothly just by interacting with her every day, which she usually initiates, so there definitely is a lot of agenda for that npc) she is clearly very fond of my character and borderline obsessed with her.

I absolutely back your suggestion with unique or at least much more personalized sex scenes with ROs that you have a strong relationship with, I can also imagine that stuff like that, in some way or another, is planned anyway or at least something the Dev is fully aware of being something potentially many players would highly welcome.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Again I mostly agree, but I really changed my mind about that whole topic (stuff with the ROs not being unique enough) with my current playthrough. I felt the same at first, and I am sure there might be some stuff that actually has been added more recently that makes me feel different now (I also did not do a 180, if there is anything I think this game could really use it is more personalized interactions with the other candidates, but I _also_ do not know if we even reached a point in the story that is considered anything else but more of a tutorial stage where all the games mechanics are implemented.
I mean, let's be fair, when we are going on that adventure we barely reached the point where all candidates can be interacted with. Also I feel as if especially the exclusive romance paths are something that is supposed to grow over the course of the game and, if we are still basically at the start, it would be a bit odd to just go full speed on that.

Then there is the fact that neither of the girl's personalities are set in stone, in fact their motivations and approach can change drastically depending on your interactions with them. Mir, for example, has actually began to just stomp all the other candidates in challenges (usually to free someone else of bondage items, interestingly enough, she herself seems to love using them on my char, lol) constantly because my character made her realize she really enjoys being in control, it seems like, and despite her being what I would say is the least specific romance character at this point (to my knowledge there hasn't been a single scene where I really was able to raise her romance meter, though at least there was a little bit at the start and with the collar scene and the romance went up smoothly just by interacting with her every day, which she usually initiates, so there definitely is a lot of agenda for that npc) she is clearly very fond of my character and borderline obsessed with her.

I absolutely back your suggestion with unique or at least much more personalized sex scenes with ROs that you have a strong relationship with, I can also imagine that stuff like that, in some way or another, is planned anyway or at least something the Dev is fully aware of being something potentially many players would highly welcome.
That's a fair point, it's easy to forget the game is still a work in progress and not a finished product. You are probably right that we're still in the tutorial phase given that our choice of actions are essentially repeat the grind which was something I haven't considered.

That said I think we're agreed on most points and there isn't much more to say at that point.
Hopefully in time we will see more personalized interactions, choices and consequences for those choices. Hopefully that stuff is on the way once the other candidates personality and the story is more fleshed out.

Edit: Fingers crossed on that questlog/walkthough though!

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If you accept that all it'll do is make you enter into the generic sub relationship you can enter through gameplay instead with her from what I remember.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If you accept that all it'll do is make you enter into the generic sub relationship you can enter through gameplay instead with her from what I remember.
Thanks for the explanation, I honestly haven't reached a point where any form of official relationship was established in form of a scene (at least for Mir) so from my experience so far it seemed like more of a "big deal" option.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I haven't read though the whole page yet, but I'll answer to some replies:

I would like to know how much more content is there for me to explore at that point, generally speaking, and more specifically if there is some romantic interaction with Padmiri (so far she did not really have one in the scenes I ran into) or if I have reached the end of the current content for her
Padmiri doesn't have romance-focused scenes yet, but I already have one in mind for shortly after the first adventure ends. There is a sexual harassment one that is very easy to miss if you haven't been paying attention to the changelogs, which requires you to have Claw as your servant and decent relationship stats with Mir. At some point I will also add a system to keep track of the story events whose requirements to be reached aren't exactly obvious.

Also I am unsure if there already is a way to enter an exclusive relationship with a love interest (Padmiri Friendship, Romance
I have this planned for mid-to-late-game, but I could be persuaded to bring it earlier into the development. My rationale here is that establishing too locked relationships early could turn the relationships stale.

Edit: also, since it just popped back into my mind, for some reason anal seems to have disappeared from the sex scenes (or maybe I missunderstand something). I have been romancing Mir basically since the start of the game and this time actually went with her requests all the time so I have basically at least 1 sexy time each game day with her and still she did not try to do anything along those lines. I haven't slept with other NPCs so far but in the combat scenes etc. there also has not been a single instance where anyone would have anally approached someone. I double checked and it has been enabled from the start so it's not me turning it off and on after starting the game. Is this actually just mere chance? Or maybe Mir is so not into it that she doesn't do anal stuff with my char, despite her being dominant towards my char?
There aren't anal actions in battles yet. Mir not choosing to use anal actions during sex could be due to a mix of chance and her tastes (I'm fairly certain that you can check her sexual tastes in her character menu at the end of the day, if you have a special relationship with her), characters she could perform anal actions with having buttplugs, or unawarely disabling anal actions in the settings. I think she starts with low anal affinity to begin with, and it could easily fall to even lower levels if she doesn't have orgasms performing or receiving anal.

So you won't be able to sneak into the Valley as a man who is attempting to be the first priest and then be bullied by the girls with a bit of femdom action when they find out? Darnn. That soured my milk. :cry:
You can still experience Female on Male femdom if you receive a gender bend transformation. For this, you have to reach the first adventure (preferably go through Mesquelles content while you're at there), and once you're back at the Passion Temple, ask Mesquelles to transform you into a man. There are no custom story events for this yet though. Avatars for male PC transformations should be coming in the following updates.

Reactions: ItzSpc and Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for your reply, I am 99% it is as you said and her interest in anal just dropped to the point where she will never use it, and since she is constantly the leading part in the action (with the PC) it never happens. Since you say that there currently are no romance focused scenes with her yet I did not miss anything by being a doofy, good to know! Also I am so gonna keep my current gamestate as a save file, I never even imagined ending up in a position where Mir, out of all the candidates, is dominating the competition. She hasn't lost a single challenge except against my pc, which I assume gave her the needed motivation to improve but since it would have felt immersion breaking to demand anything from her when all said PC really seems to care for is being dragged around by an adorable kindhearted plant gal (I mean...sounds way less stressful than the whole High-Priestess thing anyway, amirite?) Mir had no negative effects from loosing. It blows my mind that, with this being my 6th or 7th serious attempt at the game, everything still turned out in a completely new way. And everyone is acting differently as well, to some extents because of scenes my char was involved in but there is also a constant feeling of stuff going on and shaping while not being present. Really impressive work & I can't say I've seen any such system successfully implemented before, so big kudos to you.

I do agree with the thoughts around the question of when an exclusive relationship should be made accessible. I honestly don't know what I truly consider better there. Maybe instead of weighing in on the topic let me explain my own thinking: It's not that easy to strike a balance in regards to immersion there, cause if the romance & friendship and then potentially also the dom or sub meter are pretty high it just feels odd to not really have anything come out of that. Your mechanics actually do a surprisingly good job at creating a sense of progress and blossoming emotions between the love interests (at least for Mir, Ate and Nash, I've been struggling with trying out Val & Claw becomes accessible so late that, currently, I think I'd rather wait for some more updates with content for her) even outside of the events, at least when I am immersed in the game.

What I find a bit difficult, though, is having moments (and those happen fairly often) where the loveinterest (lets say everything of importance is at at least lvl 5 or 6, maybe even the dom or sub meter) randomly makes out with other characters who just randomly jumped into the conversation, because things where going towards some intimate time. I am not saying that my severe dislike for that doesn't partially stem from the fact that NTR is among my least favorite things in lewd games, especially forced NTR, but in this game, for some parts, I can live with it because it makes some sense from an in-universe perspective. But when it happens as a result of nothing else but a "random" character jumping in on the talk (which is something you cant prevent as a player) it really feels off. Constantly reloading though is about as immersion breaking so there isn't even an out for that.
This whole aspect though is 1 of the reasons why I feel as if I would at the end kinda be happy if you implemented a feature that allowed to enter an exclusive relationships (as suggested by the path of exclusive love) early/earlier.
What might be better, though, would be some hidden stat that makes characters much more prone to act as if there's an official, exclusive relationship when you have high positive stats with them. Ofc for Val it would probably be best to have a really high ceiling before she decides to consider exclusivity, but for Mir, Nash and Ate it would make more sense to seriously think about it. It strikes me as something they would openly discuss with the player char if need be, I mean they do not come across as if they don't care for the opinion of their significant other/someone that seems to be more or less "destined" to be their SO at all. And that goes the other way around, I can totally see a dominant Nash claiming the PC for themselves, the romance with Ate being so high the scene with her Bro actually turns out in a way that makes her (try to) insist you should be focusing on each other, Mir being enough of a romantic to at least suggest it etc. Personally I would even welcome repercussions for going against their wishes (growing in severity the more invested they are in the romance).

That in mind I also would consider more little scenes with the other candidates a way to create more of a sense of progress and romance, but, and that is a big but, the game seems to still be kinda at the start/not long after the prologue atm, so all of this might be stuff you already considered or just so far had no time to get into, so I am not complaining, I love your game.

It does the opposite to me to most lewd rpgs, and that is so far I like it more and more instead of slowly getting a little less intrigued, cause there are so many dynamics and just reaching a basic understanding of how everything is connected (and seeing scenes multiple times so now I can build needed stats in advance) changed a lot about my feeling of just stumbling and fumbling through a play on stage where I have no business to be.

Yet another Edit, I should really appologize for this wall of text, lol:

I'd love if you would, at some point, implement something that allows spanking and other punishment sessions for dom/sub relationships outside of the (so far for me) pretty rare moments where e.g. Mir gives one (like literally 1) spank every 5th fun time. I assume that her preferences, though, play a (big?) part in that as well. Still, I've no idea how I could influence that, since there is no option to ask her to be a bit rougher (which then could slowly increase her fancy for that sort of thing).

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Exclusive relationships is one thing I really agree with you on. I understand one of the themes of the game is harem, but I feel creating a harem of concubines would/should be a dominant play style path, whereas forming a intimate and/or submissive relationship should be a more exclusive relationship. So when you try to form a genuine relationship with one of the candidates and you get interrupted, and your partner to be, agrees to have sex with one of the candidates, yeah it's an immersion breaker alright.

This is why I've always liked yanderes, they're like the ultimate anti NTR defense, they won't cheat on you and they especially won't let you cheat on them, and I love that exclusivity. Which is why I hope exclusive relations and more intimate interactions are in the future. I'd love to see a more dynamic sub/dom relationship system, where for example you could ask someone to be your keyholder with the chastity and they set the rules, rewards and punishments, or just being able to ask for a spanking session which is something you would like to see. As of right now sexual encounters are mostly random, and while that's great, it can get tedious when you want to see a particular scene or fetish, so it'd be great if when you enter into a sub/dom or intimate relationship you would have the option to request spanking session, or foot fetish scene an the sexual encounter focuses around your request an of course, if the Dom, choosing what it will be.
Such a change would be great and reading scrolls would be more meaningful because you could learn new sexual techniques and then be able to request it with your partner, instead of waiting and hoping they'll use that technique. It would also be fantastic if characters like Mir or Val, being monster girls, to have unique sexual encounters you can request that only they can do. Like Val using her vines for bondage sex or requesting Val to use her slime to dominate you.

Just my two cents.
I don't mean to overwhelm the developer, but I hope our suggestions will make your to do list.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes