Unity Completed UnHolY ToRturEr [Final] [Unholy Creation]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I hope we will be able to use debug mode or something like that for EFH in the next update, so we can choose which trap that triggers as we want

Pretty curious how max enlarged breast will be
But I cant reach that for now because of the RNG
Or there is a pattern, maybe? Idk
I think they stop growing after a certain size

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
the dev now works on a new game

this time it's a japanese shrine maid,
hope he's going to add the same kind of mini game:p

hijikato

Oct 27, 2019
1609546640342.png
The creator talks about a "debug mode" with a secret keyword in the minigame, where you can control at will every effect. Anyone knows about this?

• Wow
Reactions: Rumyumy

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
it seems no one knows there is Debug mode in the mini-game already... to get to debug you need to activate Infinity (input Konami ancient cheat code), after that simply press D during gameplay and it should present list of button that trigger most event in the game mode.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
it seems no one knows there is Debug mode in the mini-game already... to get to debug you need to activate Infinity (input Konami ancient cheat code), after that simply press D during gameplay and it should present list of button that trigger most event in the game mode.
Ain't working for me.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Ain't working for me.
1. during minigame mode pause the game (left-bottom button) then input the konami cheat code, if it success there should be SFX and "infinity" status pop out on your right side.
2. get out of pause and then press D to open the debug menu.
instruction for debug is in text file inside game folder named "無限コマンド.txt"
according to the game update log, debug mode available only with updated version 2020-05-18, you sure you got the same version?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
1. during minigame mode pause the game (left-bottom button) then input the konami cheat code, if it success there should be SFX and "infinity" status pop out on your right side.
2. get out of pause and then press D to open the debug menu.
instruction for debug is in text file inside game folder named "無限コマンド.txt"
according to the game update log, debug mode available only with updated version 2020-05-18, you sure you got the same version?
I got version 1.03 + escape from hell patch. Ithats not it im assuming

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I can't figure out how to escape the minigame event where a red circle narrows around the character. I don't understand how to click to avoid that trap.
OP says last updated 2020-05-14 so probably not...

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
I got version 1.03 + escape from hell patch. Ithats not it im assuming
that's the main game version (main game need to be 1.03 or higher else the minigame will be broken) i'm talking about the the DLC patch version, there should be a .txt file that state the version.
I can't figure out how to escape the minigame event where a red circle narrows around the character. I don't understand how to click to avoid that trap.

OP says last updated 2020-05-14 so probably not...
wait for the 2 circle to fuse into one then you click it, also make sure you actually click inside the circle.

OP didn't updated the link but someone on previous page did share the latest patch, confirmed link still alive.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
wait for the 2 circle to fuse into one then you click it, also make sure you actually click inside the circle.
Hm, thought I tried that though.
OP didn't updated the link but someone on previous page did share the latest patch, confirmed link still alive.
If there is a newer download link, someone who can confirm that should report the post to let the staff know.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
I apologize for the massive delay. New links, just in case.
Base Game:
DLC:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes