Jun 24, 2017
Used steliosla method, but it took a little bit to figure out what he meant.

Download Unren, and extract the files (option 1 in Unren). After that, go to the images folder in the game folder, find the PC folder, and find the Shop Top folder. Inside the Shop Top Folder, there are two images that have initials for their names instead of their full name: DG and S&G. Replace them with Daddys Girl and Stocking & Garter.

I'm guessing that Hizor normally uses shortened names but forgot to change them back to their full name when he released the game.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Hello all,
do you know how to modify cash? I have looked in to the save, but sadly i didn ot found cash atribute

Moeghup

May 9, 2018

Download Unren, and extract the files (option 1 in Unren). After that, go to the images folder in the game folder, find the PC folder, and find the Shop Top folder. Inside the Shop Top Folder, there are two images that have initials for their names instead of their full name: DG and S&G. Replace them with Daddys Girl and Stocking & Garter.

I'm guessing that Hizor normally uses shortened names but forgot to change them back to their full name when he released the game.
Could you link the edited/fixed version of your game file as a download?

Reactions: Silverfan936

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

This works! Thank you

Reskuyss

Apr 1, 2020
In ver 0.20.75 it is a bug on android , i cant even play ...... i got some info there is a hd version and lite version on community , so please find that hd one

pharis

Feb 20, 2019

Which file do I put it in?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Which file do I put it in?
After you have used unren to unpack the .rpa files
Go to game\images\Characters\PC\Shop Tops
You then want to rename
DG Top Normal.png and S&G Top Normal.png
To
Daddys Girl Top Normal.png and Stocking & Garter Top Normal.png

Reactions: thatisthecase

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I had never heard of this before but tryn it was a very pleasant suprise.
The Matt-route is exciting to say the least.

Its clear, what has been implemented so far, especially the conversations had put a lot of love and thought into.
At the same time the game feels quite... "clean" so far. There isnt too much to do, not a lot of places to chose between. And I really miss the opportunity to do something at home... No bathroom? No actual use for the laptop, besides the homework once a week... the living room is totally useless so far.
I get it, when you put so much effort in what you do, then progress isnt that fast. Keep the quality, its important.
Yet I d love to see more content, more options.

Also there are several bugs. Of the annoying kind. The in store-outfit thing has been mentioned, I also never actually see how much money I made so far -it always says "0", unless I go into the mall. Also, I got several messages sayn the content of the current route was at its end for this version, yet I was surprised with more following events later -thats a bit confusing.
Edit: I also just found an option to buy cat stuff in the mall, but when I chose it I cant leave the menu anymore (cant go back). I am forced to buy something to continue.

So lets face it. This is a wonderful game, coming with considerable quality. And that hurts the quantity.
But thats "only" a matter of time. So this game needs nothing else but more time...
maybe much more, unless the team gets bigger.

Ill definetly be waiting around for more of it :)

And I love the possibility of others adding content/DLCs.

So another rising gem that makes me bite my nails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hizor and xinx

clowth

May 20, 2017
Is it just me or you can only buy 3 outfits because when you click the right arror an error pops?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes