Mod Ren'Py Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Just wanted to give my thanks to ZLZK! I've been using this mod for about a year now and love it! Does it work for every game? No. However, it works much more often than not. Sometimes I just want to view the gallery of a game, especially grindy sandboxes. Also great for games with multiple paths if one doesn't wish to replay but wants to see the scenes. ZLZK, I appreciate you!

Reactions: blarg0192

User199

May 15, 2023
Will this gallery unlock works for Android also.? If I put in game's root directory.? Or in any Android ports.?

Jojo212122

Aug 14, 2022
Will this gallery unlock works for Android also.? If I put in game's root directory.? Or in any Android ports.?
It does work if u open the zip u will see two zip files one is hard and other is soft i havent tried the soft one i opened the hard file and extracted it to the game.
You have to extract the game folder in the files folder of the game which u want to unlock. It doesnt work for all games.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
I unlock the gallery from the LOP Game https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...on-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-14621940

However, when I view some of the gallery, I cannot click on the condition inside some of the gallery like "Temptation > 50%"
That's exactly why, my mod doesn't set variables for any games.
That game requires those variables to be set.
Which would make it only valid for that game, and my mod isn't for that game, but all renpy games.
Meaning that I won't be doing custom gallery unlocker for that game, like I said before.

Aerry

Jun 30, 2024
Hello, module author. How can I unlock the gallery even after removing mods (modifying the save file)?
I think this can make it easier for me to share the saved files after unlocking all CGs with other players

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Hello, module author. How can I unlock the gallery even after removing mods (modifying the save file)?
I think this can make it easier for me to share the saved files after unlocking all CGs with other players
My mod doesn't unlock gallery.
It just let you see it when installed.

You need a mod that modifies persistent.
And then you share persistent file instead of save.

kama303

Jun 8, 2021
doesn't work for Lost Guardian.
Anybody know of other way to access all galleries in this game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes