Mod Ren'Py Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 28, 2018
It works with soft version.
Hard version won't work.

Dev of that game made anti hard version code. :LUL:

When locked value is empty set, but when unlocked value is positive bool.
How should my mod know that it should return True when there is {}? (Rhetorical question.)

Soft version is exception, it knows expected value.

Once again, If my mod doesn't work, then game most likely needs custom unlocker.
And this thread isn't one where you request unlockers to be made.
Oh, it really works well. Thank you for your kind information.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
ZLZK I tested it with this but the unlocker doesn't unlock all of the scenes.
Can you please fix it?
My unlocker is not broken to be fixed.

I can't really see what the issue is, since my wooden pc explodes after launching that game. XD
But I have seen in code conditions steam == 0 and steam == 1.
I can't make steam be 0 and 1 at the same time, and that is not persistent variable.
Since it's not persistent, it's not my unlocker job to do it.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
How does this mod work?
I didn't really understand from the first post.
Sorry if this question seems stupid, but I ain't super good with codes.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
on renpy games just copy into the game ./game folder. this mod doesn't change any original game code, it just adds a new function, so if it doesn't work you can just delete mod folders/files from the game.

If it works, it adds a separate unlocked gallery in a renpy game, independent from game original gallery.

majority games where you can use this mod is on games where gallery can be saved/used as persistent data (that persistent file in the save folder).

Last edited:

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
on renpy games just copy into the game ./game folder. this mod doesn't change any original game code, it just adds a new function, so if it doesn't work you can just delete mod folders/files from the game.

If it works, it adds a separate unlocked gallery in a renpy game, independent from game original gallery.

majority games where you can use this mod is on games where gallery can be saved/used as persistent data (that persistent file in the save folder).
Thank you very much.
Sorry for bothering you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes