Unity Abandoned Universal Humiliation [v0.6] [SpriteENFArtist]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
na, it's being caught naked, also if you don't like a fetish in it just scroll past. not enough games have it
Hey, man, normally I'd agree with you, but (and this is a big BUTT) most people (including the OP of this thread) do not distinguish this fetish from a fetish I normally like i.e. exhibitionism. Furthermore, the "just scroll past it" rhetoric is downright retarded when the administators of this pirate site won't give us exception tagging because people might miss out on games by choosing what they want to look for.

tl;dr: I hate people who complain about people liking things they don't like, but unlike you, I have the intellectual nuance to see that there are sometimes good reasons for them to do it.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
ehrm maybe stupid question but is there anything contentwise in this game? like the scene shown in the initial post?
Only one I find is the lady at the laundry who always just asks the same question. Anything else is empty.
So do I do something horribly wrong or is tehre just so little content yet though a 0.6 version suggests that more than half of features should be implemented already.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
ehrm maybe stupid question but is there anything contentwise in this game? like the scene shown in the initial post?
Only one I find is the lady at the laundry who always just asks the same question. Anything else is empty.
So do I do something horribly wrong or is tehre just so little content yet though a 0.6 version suggests that more than half of features should be implemented already.
You're kinda clueless about how versions work, aren't you. v0.6 will never mean a game is 60% complete, unless it's a coincidence due to dumb luck. Using a 2 number format like they're using, the first number usually means that it's incomplete (first number occasionally gets used to indicate game chapters/development chapters though), and the second number means that this is the 6th version of the game (or x'th version for that chapter). There's no info at all in v0.1-0.4, so guessing that those were unrealeased development versions, or they thought that 0.5 would attract more attention.

Kinda impressive how little they managed to do in the 6-8 months between releases. Rusty as I am at coding, I can tell that this is 1-2 weekends of work for the writing/coding side (and while I'm not an expert on art, I'm not seeing anything that looks like half a year was spent on this, even if you assume no weekday work, and 4-8 hours total per weekend). Guessing this is one of the dev's with 6 patreon accounts, each with it's own project that updates with a weekend's worth of work once or twice a year.

Reactions: DarkVizardBlade

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
no, 0.6 means have had had 6 versions, 2 of which being public and no theres not more yet

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
You're kinda clueless about how versions work, aren't you. v0.6 will never mean a game is 60% complete, unless it's a coincidence due to dumb luck. Using a 2 number format like they're using, the first number usually means that it's incomplete (first number occasionally gets used to indicate game chapters/development chapters though), and the second number means that this is the 6th version of the game (or x'th version for that chapter). There's no info at all in v0.1-0.4, so guessing that those were unrealeased development versions, or they thought that 0.5 would attract more attention.

Kinda impressive how little they managed to do in the 6-8 months between releases. Rusty as I am at coding, I can tell that this is 1-2 weekends of work for the writing/coding side (and while I'm not an expert on art, I'm not seeing anything that looks like half a year was spent on this, even if you assume no weekday work, and 4-8 hours total per weekend). Guessing this is one of the dev's with 6 patreon accounts, each with it's own project that updates with a weekend's worth of work once or twice a year.
while I'm flattered you think we could pull off such a scam I'm afraid the true answer is more tame. Fox our main programer has a lot of experience but little time. sprite does a lot of coding but has learned while making the game. he also makes all the art from scratch and from the beginning we have always said this game will be free 3 days after any patreon release but if they do wish to give us a little help we put it into buying better tools and in return we give patreons W.I.P assets and ask them if thieres any features they wish to add or fast track.

on top of that sprite as I say has done the most out of everyone as he owns the game but 2019 was a shit year for him. he was given more hours due to a lot of people getting sacked at work. his personal life has been up and down as well of a few months of illness that made him bed bound unable to even talk to people on the discord.

I hope this shows why we have so little content as it's mostly been irl getting in the way and the fact we are very new to this and are a team of 3 people, myself not doing any coding as it confuses me.

Reactions: cumsniper

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
blah blah. Are this public numbers in versions typed for yourself or something? To do not forget how much versions of project was? That is useless information for us. Am I wrong?
If there re so much versions then maybe coders need to call it 0.06 or 0.006? This little thing gona be more comfortable for them and for all
0.6 looks too promising for regular content eaters and donaters. And turns out to be a disappointment and brings loss of confidence
>.>

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
blah blah. Are this public numbers in versions typed for yourself or something? To do not forget how much versions of project was? That is useless information for us. Am I wrong?
If there re so much versions then maybe coders need to call it 0.06 or 0.006? This little thing gona be more comfortable for them and for all
0.6 looks too promising for regular content eaters and donaters. And turns out to be a disappointment and brings loss of confidence
>.>
well it's simple.

it's the 6th version and not ready for a release.
so 0.6

if we reach 10 versions and it's still not good enough to release it will be like Minecraft with 0.10

I thought it was a gaming standard that 1.0 means first release?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Excuse me for my naive question, but... Is it actually a game ? ^^
I visited everywhere (I think), I've been naked everywhere, easily... I masturbate here and there... And I only met 1 personne (laundry shop) ; pub is closed with people arguing in it ; and the other shop is closed.
15 minutes to visit everywhere, and nothing happens...

Did I miss something ?

Reactions: DaddyDekar

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Excuse me for my naive question, but... Is it actually a game ? ^^
I visited everywhere (I think), I've been naked everywhere, easily... I masturbate here and there... And I only met 1 personne (laundry shop) ; pub is closed with people arguing in it ; and the other shop is closed.
15 minutes to visit everywhere, and nothing happens...

Did I miss something ?
the game isn't even at its first big release yet. the reason we have released it is to get peoples ideas as well as giving patreons progress reports

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
the game isn't even at its first big release yet. the reason we have released it is to get peoples ideas as well as giving patreons progress reports
ok, but it's not explicit enough. Call it someting like UH-test06 if you like. Express clearly that it's still in the fiorst phase of the tests, testing some mecanics of the game. It's far from being "playable" yet... A lot of promising things, but absolutely not playable.

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
From the description it sounds like regardless of which gender you pick, the player's character is the one who ends up getting humiliated. I would much rather play as the person who inflicts humiliation on others (by which I mean girls/women).

Edebernd

Mar 22, 2019
Since I'm a bit fan of DoL, I dig the artstyle of it. There is great potential in this project (even if it ends up without all the harder kinks, which would be fine I guess). Too bad it still is in such an early state. Will put it on my watchlist and look again in a few months

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote