Unity Abandoned Universal Humiliation [v0.6] [SpriteENFArtist]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Wait... This is just Degrees of Lewdity but with full sprite arts.

kinda. the fact is that game is full of lolis which we are not fond of and so this game will not have the same restrictions as that game. for example instead of paying rent you will receive it from your house mate but the downsize is she gets to Humiliate you.

on top of all that this is soley the humilation side, at least for now.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
new update for patreons dropped today, the public release is the 3rd of January

butteract9

Dec 17, 2018
very promising, if i could suggest any scenes i'd say maybe a mooning scene or letting you crossdress either gender or like a short hair tomboy look for the main character, i find "reverse traps" to be particularly hot '^-^

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
very promising, if i could suggest any scenes i'd say maybe a mooning scene or letting you crossdress either gender or like a short hair tomboy look for the main character, i find "reverse traps" to be particularly hot '^-^
cross dressing is in the update that comes out on the 3rd of January

Reactions: butteract9

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
0.6 was posted

added male content (WIP)
[*]added world outside the apartment
[*]added the ability to make a dick girl or cunt boy
[*]added ability to go back
[*]added different clothing
[*]added ability to strip and masturbate anywhere
[*]
thanks to lewdman03

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
There's only like four minutes of content right now. Interesting as a premise, but it seems like quite a ways off until it'll actually be worth checking out. Good luck with your game!

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
There's only like four minutes of content right now. Interesting as a premise, but it seems like quite a ways off until it'll actually be worth checking out. Good luck with your game!
thanks yes 0.7 is due to add a small bit and mostly but fix with 0.8 added a big bit more

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So.. uh... how do i get pass being a blob?

Edit: Nevermind i just saw the get out of bed button, sorry for being an idiot.
Yeah the UI in this game sucks, I didn't see that for a while either. and the distance your mouse has to travel from pressing the arrows to forward text to picking a context decision isn't great.

If you've played the demo this isn't worth the wait, 5 or 6 minutes of game play after the intro maybe 10 minutes if you include the demo/intro.

After the initial demo I thought this had promise, but after seeing whats been done in the 8 months in between I guess I was wrong.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yeah the UI in this game sucks, I didn't see that for a while either. and the distance your mouse has to travel from pressing the arrows to forward text to picking a context decision isn't great.

If you've played the demo this isn't worth the wait, 5 or 6 minutes of game play after the intro maybe 10 minutes if you include the demo/intro.

After the initial demo I thought this had promise, but after seeing whats been done in the 8 months in between I guess I was wrong.
a lot of what has been done has been back end stuff and our main man sprite has had a hard time IRL with lack of money, internet being cut out, increased work load. 2019 has been shit for us all.

and on the UI we are looking into it so any feedback on how to improve it would be nice

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Not saying i hate them game, or that it doesnt have potential.
But honestly for over half a year of wait this update is pretty underwhelming.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote