Tutorial Tool Universal ripping tutorial for game contents

arvosch

Jan 30, 2019
i tried to translate some eroge by extracting script with .pak extension using Crass and it is successful but how to complied the file back? there's no option on Crass and I've try rename file to zip and pak but it doesn't work (the game crashes)

Mar 29, 2020
Hard to remember anything that can be ripped or not. Maybe just give it a go. I think I remember having ripped some .ypf files in the past with CrageGUI, but I'm not 100% sure.
Here's the right program to use if you want to open ypf files:
With Garbro, you can open YPF files and extract assets. Works fine for me

Reactions: Conquestus
Mar 29, 2020
CrageGUI worked for the ypf file. thanks
Turns out, you can use GARbro for ypf files, but in my case it will not open. So, let's try it through crage.
Question for whoever managed to open it that way:
How did you manage to extract the files using Crage? Give me visual instructions to show how you extract ypf files.

nhj3

Apr 25, 2020
Turns out, you can use GARbro for ypf files, but in my case it will not open. So, let's try it through crage.
Question for whoever managed to open it that way:
How did you manage to extract the files using Crage? Give me visual instructions to show how you extract ypf files.
uh sorry, I no longer remember about what I did or was trying to do

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Garbro seems to be at it's limit, hasn't been updated in years, and is no longer able to recognize the latest CLOCKUP (yu-ris) games, is there a good alternative?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Since AssetStudio no longer works for Unity games, I wondered if anyone knows what the go-to tool is nowadays for extracting Unity sprites/textures?