Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried to install the uncensor update for Summer Sacrifice with Bepinex and it's still uncensored, and when trying with the op, it's not using the special textures. Does it need to be installed using ReiPatcher instead, or in different locations?
BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.

Last edited:

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I have downloaded the latest from DLsite, installed bepinex. The DumbRenderDemosaic works, but the new uncensor with the proper textures in this thread doesn't add seem to work.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah, I have downloaded the latest from DLsite, installed bepinex. The DumbRenderDemosaic works, but the new uncensor with the proper textures in this thread doesn't add seem to work.
remove DumbRenderDemosaic and use new uncensor. may be you knew that the game path must has just english characters.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
Changed it to english, and when I remove DumbRenderDemosaic and put in the new patch, it is censored. No clue what I'm doing wrong. I've just put the new patch's files in in the plugins folder.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Changed it to english, and when I remove DumbRenderDemosaic and put in the new patch, it is censored. No clue what I'm doing wrong. I've just put the new patch's files in in the plugins folder.
I test it another PC. it's ok. can you show log at BepInEx folder ?