Yesss Daddyyy

Aug 14, 2023
I'm totally digging the game, dude! The college theme is pretty cool, and the visuals are seriously on point.
Thanks for sharing, much appreciated!

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
University Days! [v0.2b] Unoffficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 80mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

So what is the point of having an IC patch if the MC still refers to his mom as Rose and only has mom referenced a few times here and there especially at the beginning also and the sister also doesn't refer to Rose as mom either. Basically the IC patch sucks.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Good news for everyone who can't wait for Part 2..

I have already completed 336 renders for the second part of Episode 3, with 2 more scenes left to render.

Reactions: nastyastefa

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [v0.3.2b] Unoffficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 94mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having an issue with cleaning the print room. One of the clickables disappears at the beginning right after the MC;s thoughts about getting started.

Reactions: longjohngold

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
is this avoidable?
Nope. Almost nothing is.
  • You can't avoid being blackmailed by Ivy
  • You can't avoid the femdom from the head teacher
  • You can't avoid having your dick sucked by some random camwhore
  • You can't avoid taking sexual pictures of the aunt/Skylar (she has an OF or something like that)
  • You can't avoid the girlfriend deciding to bring in Amelia because your relationship has gotten "stale"

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The incest patch is so bad that it calls it Mom and sister 1 out of ten times it is mentioned, if it will fix that it would be good and also the animations too, since I don't know how to avoid various things, at least fix what can be done without further greetings and good luck with the game

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Hmm it's still without animations and is it because it's only a beta version and there will be animations in the full version??? because none of the scenes are animated or maybe it's an android bug???
There's certainly animations - could be an Android bug but it's not an official version

Reactions: nastyastefa
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes