Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I just wrapped up the first release of this game, so far I see another college themed VN with a pretty good debut overall. The renders good, beautiful cast of characters, even though I do tend to like my women curvier. A lot of them looked fairly petite to me, still hot, but I'd love a little variety in body types. The mechanics can use some work, specifically the phone system. I don't know if it was just me, but I couldn't scroll up or down to view full messages and photos. The MC is okay, he can come off as a little submissive at times, he's likeable to say the least. Eric is the typical "Bro" type of character, nothing I haven't seen before. He's not over the type with the bro schtick, at least not yet. Rachel and Carol are the two standouts in my opinion.

To me I feel it's important for Devs to make content optional when they can without nerfing their story, it's gonna eliminate a lot of problems for some players and rants in threads. For instance, I thought the Roxy sex scene was hot and enjoyed it, but others felt "forced" to play through that scene considering there was no way around it. Some people also didn't like the Rachel scene, which I also loved because I look at it as part of slowly seducing her, but that's me. People want the option to choose what they consume in these type of games. If these was a game strictly about foot fetishes it would be foolish for someone to go "Hey, is there anyway to avoid any of this?". But this game will probably cater to a lot of different kinks and all I'm saying is that a skip option can go a long way. Best of of luck to the Dev though.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I just wrapped up the first release of this game, so far I see another college themed VN with a pretty good debut overall. The renders good, beautiful cast of characters, even though I do tend to like my women curvier. A lot of them looked fairly petite to me, still hot, but I'd love a little variety in body types. The mechanics can use some work, specifically the phone system. I don't know if it was just me, but I couldn't scroll up or down to view full messages and photos. The MC is okay, he can come off as a little submissive at times, he's likeable to say the least. Eric is the typical "Bro" type of character, nothing I haven't seen before. He's not over the type with the bro schtick, at least not yet. Rachel and Carol are the two standouts in my opinion.

To me I feel it's important for Devs to make content optional when they can without nerfing their story, it's gonna eliminate a lot of problems for some players and rants in threads. For instance, I thought the Roxy sex scene was hot and enjoyed it, but others felt "forced" to play through that scene considering there was no way around it. Some people also didn't like the Rachel scene, which I also loved because I look at it as part of slowly seducing her, but that's me. People want the option to choose what they consume in these type of games. If these was a game strictly about foot fetishes it would be foolish for someone to go "Hey, is there anyway to avoid any of this?". But this game will probably cater to a lot of different kinks and all I'm saying is that a skip option can go a long way. Best of of luck to the Dev though.
I also thought the Roxy scene was hot, I lost it when I saw that right pussy tattoo.

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
Not quite ready to transfer to Pleasant Valley University from Burgmeister & Royce, but totally ready for a ROAD TRIP. Hope one member of the faculty in particular is around on the weekend.

Nice work DreamNow.

zzzddj

Jul 3, 2020
Hi, the game looks very good for its first release.
The girls are hot and the renders look great.

Personally, I think the sex scene with Roxy is hot since reluctant sex is gripping if done right.
However, I understand this might be off-putting for some audiences.
I think it is fair to give MC/player a choice to run away in the shower scene.
(I will stay and have fun. :cool:)

The MC seems to be quite submissive overall.
Not just his interactions with the girls, even in his dreams/fantasies, he is not the one in control.
(I am fine with it if that's who the developer wants the MC to be.)
I always prefer the developer to provide a concrete personality for the MC instead of something vague.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I know the game and to be honest in this case it was a bad idea to change her backstory because the new backstory is bad.
Financially it was the right choice. He has posters thanking him for the change in the discussion thread. The problem is that he wants to keep the retribution story so he came up with that whole new back story. He should have just made her back story one of past infidelity by a significant other. I don't like the current revenge story. MC goes too far. He is now worse than she ever was.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It seemed to me that you were pressuring the dev, because according to your input X thing would cost him patrons.
It's one thing to comment on a character or the story and another to press for certain things not to be included because they aren't to your liking.
I'm stating my opinion about what costs developers patrons. The larger part of my argument was directed toward the possibility of future sexual abuse content which the developer seemed to suggest may be coming. He has said that it is not, but asked for my evidence to support my claim. As far as the Roxy scene, enough other people have voiced their opinion to illustrate that it has turned off more than just me. My question is does the developer want to have content in the initial release that is already driving players and potential patrons away? If so, I have no problem walking away. I was just trying to help out a new developer.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Some people may like the change I hate it the new backstory is stupid and for not liking the revenge story that is the whole point of the game.
It's not that I don't think he needed to get revenge, it's that MC has gone past the point of fair retribution. He is supposed to be this great guy that helps everyone out, but what he has done to Linda is far worse that what she did to him. This is not the place to discuss it, I will try to post a comment tonight or tomorrow in R.'s forum.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not that I don't think he needed to get revenge, it's that MC has gone past the point of fair retribution. He is supposed to be this great guy that helps everyone out, but what he has done to Linda is far worse that what she did to him. This is not the place to discuss it, I will try to post a comment tonight or tomorrow in R.'s forum.
You're talking about another game, right? Because I don't understand anything.

Reactions: jhvgredxv546ZDS97

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Still didn't finish but so far pretty nice for first release. Worth of patron if the quality continues on the next releases.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes