Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
If I could extend a bit of advice to the developer and i don't mean this in a rude way.

Get someone who is a native English speaker to translate the dialogue for you, because some of the words you're using don't mean what you think they mean. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site who would be glad to do it just to improve our own experience.

Some of the dialogue as it is now is frankly painful to read.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Just a little bug report from my side:

After the whole check on Ashley at the sorority thing, my MC wakes up with Carol in his bed. Even though i declined her and didnt went on a date with her.

Not that i would mind a surprise like that in the morning, but i dont think thats intended...

Reactions: Jubz

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
If I could extend a bit of advice to the developer and i don't mean this in a rude way.

Get someone who is a native English speaker to translate the dialogue for you, because some of the words you're using don't mean what you think they mean. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site who would be glad to do it just to improve our own experience.

Some of the dialogue as it is now is frankly painful to read.
Couldn't agree more... I'm really enjoying the story. Renders and models are well done. However, the current dialogue really, really needs the review from a native English speaker. There are times when I'm not able to interpret the meaning of certain conversations; a lot of the discourse simply makes no sense.

The developer has the potential for a great product with the use of a good English speaking editor.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!

(w)hen the whole morning routine was done...
MC: Why does she need these difficulties? -- problems?
Rachel: Ta-da! We've been given jobs. -- work? or "a job"
Nikki: This happy cock that just became a little richer, this (not wrong, but sounds repetitive and is unnecessary i believe) is my brother, Mickey
Vlad: Members of the fraternity? Are(Do) we look like dumbass(es --> plural)?
MC: Hmm... I don't see any reason why Vlad and Marco would cheat(lie?).
MC: Shit, she's still a virgin, but she already thinks Abby's methods are 'a slightly unconventional'
Marco: Shut your rotten mouth! No one gave you your word. -- (not sure about that expression, perhaps "No one said you could speak!")
Marco: MC, respect your man. Didn't leave the girl in offense. (not sure about that expression perhaps "Didn't leave the girl get disrespected")
Sara: Umm... How bad is it? I don't know much about sorority(sororities --> plural or "about this sorority")
Sara: How did she wind up in this ("that" unless she is talking about the university and town as a whole) hellhole again? --> (If by "this" she refers to the situation, not sure to reffer to it as "hellhole", i believe its used mainly to reffer to places, not situations)
MC: Fuck! Anyway, it's not torture to try. (It's torture not to try?)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start - I hope we can save Ashley from the HSL / Abby and pay back Abby sorority and the corrupt fraternity, I really hate those who take advantage of innocent people

Reactions: Max1276

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
Hello everybody!
First of all, I want to say that I really like the game so far. It looks good and the story is very interesting and I'm looking forward for more updates!

I wrote my very first walkthrough mod and would like to share it.

*This unofficial walkthrough is for the Version 0.1.5 Hotfix 2.*

Greetings Fulgrim
can you update your WT mod?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
definitively another good game to check im in love with Carol :love: :p keep the good job DreamNow anyway is this the end of this version or i missed something?

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
definitively another good game to check im in love with Carol :love: :p keep the good job DreamNow anyway is this the end of this version or i missed something?
There should be a screen after that saying it's the end of the update. If you just talked to Carol after helping Yuki, then yes, its the end of the update

Reactions: Max1276

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Great work DreamNow beautiful renders, solid update, translation still needs a little work but nothing too game breaking. If this doesn't end with a harem tag, then I'd have no problem playing solo for each girl as I love all of the different personalities. Especially Mrs Cooper. Hope we get a chance with Abby too. Love me a bad bitch

Reactions: Alteni

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was asking more to know if you won't add ntr,rape, humiliation.... those fetishes are a hard pass for me, and in that order xD
though maybe I hate more humiliation than rape xD.

Also what kind of corruption is it?
First time trying this and it seems like it's femdom. First the MC's little dream of Carol and then the sisters at the gym. If that's what this I'm going to pass. I got to the scene in the shower at the gym and I was like nope. Rolled back and went back to the dorm.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
First time trying this and it seems like it's femdom. First the MC's little dream of Carol and then the sisters at the gym. If that's what this I'm going to pass. I got to the scene in the shower at the gym and I was like nope. Rolled back and went back to the dorm.
A bit hasty because....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes