Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Fortunately, we can now continue with this game. (y)

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
who is nikki ? i don't remember her at all
Nikki is a nymphomaniac girl, you could meet her and her brother at the party I think. Probably it would be possible to bang her later.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
old save game don't work
My saves from the previous version work.

Could you tell me what exactly was the error text?

(When RenPy gives you an error message, click "Open", so that a text file would open. Copy the diagnostic text and send it to me or to the game developer through personal message / conversation).

Thank you!

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
It's a lot of stalling.
Yeah, but that's what the developer have made in the allotted time. Either frequent updates or larger but less frequent (which we both would prefer I guess). But keep in mind that it's a question of convenience for the developer, how often he releases. So if we don't like to play updates often we can just skip some updates and wait for more. That's how it would be convenient both for devs and for gamers.

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Based on the banner, I would say that an incest tag "could" be justified after all.
The girls all look like they have at least one parent in common. ;)

Cheers,
MisterG

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Afield

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "University of problems" version "0.3.0 Extended".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "University of problems" versione "0.3.0 Extended".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "University of problems" version "0.3.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "University of problems" versione "0.3.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Based on the banner, I would say that an incest tag "could" be justified after all.
The girls all look like they have at least one parent in common. ;)

Cheers,
MisterG
Rachel and Carol almost look like they were the same model. They're so close they look designed to be sisters even if they aren't.

Dec 9, 2020
I believe the dev already explained that Carol and Rachel look alike because they were the same base model which he really liked, he made changes to make them look different, but Rachel still basically looks like an older version of Carol. Which personally I don't mind because I also really like that model. The same goes for Sara and Ashley.

Reactions: DreamNow

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
I made my first quick "Walkthrough Mod" for V.0.3.0

Just replace scripts.rpa in the folder "game" with the attached one.

Please backup your original scripts.rpa so you can switch back if it doesn't work.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
There are no pages "Auto Save" and "Quick Save" in the "LOAD" screen.

The developer would add them in the next release.

In case you need them now, here is the patch. Unpack it in the folder of the game.

Reactions: Madridfan

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What's this Emma stuff? Do you only get that if you're not on good terms with Rachel? Because she had a very minor role at the beginning of the update for me.

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes