Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
the natalia + sasha routes seems to be 1 :light femdom , then with nr 2 (sasha) alot more heavy handed , but well to early to say , i just could not go that route with either , so gonna be intresting to see where we go
Personally, I'm hoping we can avoid the worst of it with Natalie, but time will tell. On the other hand, I'm much more interested in Roxy and screwing sisters at the same time rarely ends up being the smart move so...

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Personally, I'm hoping we can avoid the worst of it with Natalie, but time will tell. On the other hand, I'm much more interested in Roxy and screwing sisters at the same time rarely ends up being the smart move so...
yeah Natalie might be under the influence of sasha trying to prove herself to her friend, i just get a bad vibe with natalie with the predator style in her encounters , but oh yeah things are getting spicy , also got my quiestions about vlad and the aunt as there is some odd things beeing told during the basketball training

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
God damn it, the mac version of the newest update is behind the $27 patreon level...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah, definitely not into CBT... so I'll pass. May start over and refuse Natalie too, not sure, but it hasn't been too bad yet.
Yeah with Natalie it looks like you'll be able to avoid most of that but Sasha goes straight in with fondling/squeezing the MC's balls to the point of pain and then, if you continue, does the whole standing over the dude stepping on his junk. Just glad it's actually optional in this school-based game...had a bad experience with one that didn't allow such a choice.

Shame that is required for working with her as it could have been an interesting angle were it professional since their goals align in the destruction of Max, his father, and Co. I just hope player's won't lose out on part of the story for rejecting her indecent proposal.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Great start and great drawings, Congratulations to the game developer
You take me back in time (I miss school) :ROFLMAO: ;)

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I need more femdom the cbt and the stepping on the dick scene exited me to the max need more from that women and a ending with her would be nice. this is a good game

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah with Natalie it looks like you'll be able to avoid most of that but Sasha goes straight in with fondling/squeezing the MC's balls to the point of pain and then, if you continue, does the whole standing over the dude stepping on his junk. Just glad it's actually optional in this school-based game...had a bad experience with one that didn't allow such a choice.

Shame that is required for working with her as it could have been an interesting angle were it professional since their goals align in the destruction of Max, his father, and Co. I just hope player's won't lose out on part of the story for rejecting her indecent proposal.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to miss out, but I am not going that route. I am hoping the Dev has plans for those that don't want that route.

decker434

May 15, 2019
I just discovered this game and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have a question about the relationship points and the plot forks in the game. If I do not pass a point check does that mean that girl can no longer be a LI in the game, or will you have an opportunity pick up the relationship later in the game? I ask because I like to make my choices and stick with them until the end at least for my first play through.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If we improve relations with Carol, are there problems with others? Is there anything similar to the harem route?

gnaa

Aug 18, 2020
the only problem i have with this game is the the stats. Like when the teachers husband was beating her and i had 10 intelligence and wasnt enough...

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
the only problem i have with this game is the the stats. Like when the teachers husband was beating her and i had 10 intelligence and wasnt enough...
I had that problem, too! How much do you need???

D

Deleted member 2237523

FAN SIGNATURES ~

Some siggies for this great game, also it is requested by Jackerz
Hope you guys like it and feel free to use them ;)

View attachment 1114400 View attachment 1114432 View attachment 1114420
View attachment 1114426
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1136078_UnivOfProb_Rachel.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1136110_UnivOfProbs_Carol.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1136098_UnivOfProb_Roxy.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1136104_UnivOfProb_Nikki.gif
Thankyou.. thankyou very much BloodyN9in astounding work!! You need to put this beautiful sigs in page 1 DreamNow ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dovv and .N9

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Regarding PVU LEwd, is there a reason why we cannot log into the system, or is that a plot point of the game (ie. the sorority is being run as a brothel for wealthy contributors, etc.). As well, i was wondering abotut he console commands; can I adjust the MC's levels of strength, etc (ie. cheat)?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Regarding PVU LEwd, is there a reason why we cannot log into the system, or is that a plot point of the game (ie. the sorority is being run as a brothel for wealthy contributors, etc.). As well, i was wondering abotut he console commands; can I adjust the MC's levels of strength, etc (ie. cheat)?
PVU Lewd works just fine for me, did you change the username/password (if you can even do that (don't do that by the way))? I have no problems logging into it. As for the cheating stuff, there is a multi mod on the main page done by Shaddy that allows you to adjust your points/relationships/love etc right there in the game. Also has a built in walkthrough if you interested in that.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
PVU Lewd works just fine for me, did you change the username/password (if you can even do that (don't do that by the way))? I have no problems logging into it. As for the cheating stuff, there is a multi mod on the main page done by Shaddy that allows you to adjust your points/relationships/love etc right there in the game. Also has a built in walkthrough if you interested in that.
I didn't change any of the login settings, and it says I don't have access. What are the login name and pass supposed to be? Maybe I altered it without knowing it...

+ + +

Okay, that's weird. I updated the game to 3.5 and I was able to look at PVU Lewd straight away. Hmm, a lot of locked windows. Is there a mod or cheat that shows them all?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The way it is set up right now, it works best to concentrate EITHER on intelligence OR lust in a single playthrough. However, Dev is considering lowering point requirements a tad which may make it easier to balance the two. We may know better tomorrow when he does his public release.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes