NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm going to assume that there is a 0% chance of the MC just flipping and going on an evil route with Abby?

Because I'd like that a lot.
You're not alone there :devilish: The chances are a bit more than 0% actually, the dev has a poll about it on Patreon and most votes are in favor of adding an Abby route (as of now 48% yes, 34% no, 18% don't care) but doesn't consider the vote overwhelmingly enough in favor yet to implement that route.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.6.0

Played with Mod (complete new from beginning)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in script
scene update9_freeroam_ashley_35 at TopSlide2 with fade
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in <module>
NameError: name 'TopSlide2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1282, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1150, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.6.0-(Extended)
Thu Sep 2 16:29:31 2021

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You're not alone there :devilish: The chances are a bit more than 0% actually, the dev has a poll about it on Patreon and most votes are in favor of adding an Abby route (as of now 48% yes, 34% no, 18% don't care) but doesn't consider the vote overwhelmingly enough in favor yet to implement that route.
One day we will get some hardcore evil route with Abby.

Reactions: NateGrey

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then play without, you do not need it in the slightest.
Just do not go as*ho*e when texting rux- that locks you outta her.
Played with Mod

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1282, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1150, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.6.0-(Extended)
Thu Sep 2 16:29:31 2021

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. MC is literally put in the hospital by one singular hook from Maximus.
He cannot hold his own .. where do y”all see this evil genious in MC for it?
Even stopping the rape in the house, Vlad has to step in and bail MC.
I'm going to assume that there is a 0% chance of the MC just flipping and going on an evil route with Abby?

Because I'd like that a lot.
One day we will get some hardcore evil route with Abby.

Reactions: Jaike

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
DreamNow - spotted a problem with this latest release.

Pursuing Carol/Yuki/Ashley/Sara so postponed the Carol date. With this latest update the date with Carol happens after the MC has the "sex lesson" with Ashley but after the date early days repeat.

In "update9.rpy" you have the lines:

2951: "After some thought, [name] began to do his homework for the past week."
2952: "There was a lot to do, but after a couple of hours he finished everything that needed to be done."
2953: "Now, it's time to go on the long-awaited date with Carol."
2954: jump carol_date_3

I understand you wanted to re-use the code from the Carol date if it hadn't been postponed but the problem is "label jump carol_date_3" is in "update4.rpy" and there doesn't seem to be a branch back to "update9.rpy" from either "update4.rpy" or "update5.rpy" (the morning after the date) - so it just replays all the old scenes again.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow - spotted a problem with this latest release.

Pursuing Carol/Yuki/Ashley/Sara so postponed the Carol date. With this latest update the date with Carol happens after the MC has the "sex lesson" with Ashley but after the date early days repeat.

In "update9.rpy" you have the lines:

2951: "After some thought, [name] began to do his homework for the past week."
2952: "There was a lot to do, but after a couple of hours he finished everything that needed to be done."
2953: "Now, it's time to go on the long-awaited date with Carol."
2954: jump carol_date_3

I understand you wanted to re-use the code from the Carol date if it hadn't been postponed but the problem is "label jump carol_date_3" is in "update4.rpy" and there doesn't seem to be a branch back to "update9.rpy" from either "update4.rpy" or "update5.rpy" (the morning after the date) - so it just replays all the old scenes again.
I'm sure that I added a jump trigger in "update4.rpy". Perhaps you are playing an unofficial version of the game, in which the old "update4.rpy" were not replaced with new one.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This game jumps way too much in every direction. Even now, there are a handful of events hidden just because of it. Fortunately, they can be displayed in mod. The current style of this game is so fucked up. I'd rather be more straightforward than this damn spider web. I can’t even stand to start the whole game from scratch and see where my wrong path goes. Hopefully this will be rewritten sometime so it won’t be like this now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good thing that mod, then, getting us the good scenes.
This game integrates phone interaction into the canon playthrough,
while others will let us skip past it and lose scenes or story or both.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Dang, maybe one day.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
I want to thank you for the amazing pictures!) But why did they give up their positions so immediately with the teacher why did she not play with him.I was waiting for more subtleties with the teacher.And not such that everything I can't restrain myself)))it made me sad))

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'm sure that I added a jump trigger in "update4.rpy". Perhaps you are playing an unofficial version of the game, in which the old "update4.rpy" were not replaced with new one.
Yeah DreamNow - probably my bad as I was using the multi-mod by ShaddyModda

Could only extract the *.rpyc files from the *.rpa files for the original version locally via Unren.bat so I can't compare the two "update4.rpy" files from the original and the mod. As ShaddyModda has obviously been able to extract the *.rpy files he'll have to compare them and update his mod accordingly if they're different.

Feel free to attach the "update4.rpy" file if you want and I'll compare it to the mod version - unless he beats me to it.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey there!
Starting from January, I regularly receive questions and messages about would the UoP will be added on Steam and when it finally will happen.
And I always answer that the UoP will definitely be added on Steam, but I can't say when that will happen.
First of all, I'm not too familiar with the procedure for publishing a game on Steam. I'm studying this topic since June, but so far I believe that I do not have enough knowledge about it. I want to do it right on the first try, so I'm not in a hurry with that. But maybe I'm going too deep into this and everything is much simpler than I think. I don't know...
Secondly, even if I have all the necessary information, I'll need time to prepare the game itself and its steam page. Well, you know, a bunch of pictures, a video trailer, some text, achievements, and so on. In a word, a lot of work.
Ahem... Not so much, actually. But when you work on a game 10-12 hours 25-26 days a month, any additional detail seems terribly difficult and time-consuming task.
So I would like to find out how much the publication UoP on Steam is relevant for you in the near future. Should I speed up with this or let things take their course?
If I continue to study this topic at the same pace, the UoP will be released on Steam no earlier than next year, and maybe later. As I said, I can't give an exact date.
If the majority votes for speeding up the process, then I will try to deal with Steam before next year.
Best wishes,
Dream Now

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Don't forget to vote, the further development of the game depends on this.
This post was created to collect all polls in one place. All available polls related to the development will be added here.

(not for patrons only)
($5+ tiers)
Poll about girls for extra events for v0.6.5 Extended ($50+ tiers) (Coming soon)

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes