Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I will say that not all english speakers even agree on phrasing and interpretations. British and Americans have different interpretations of the same phrases, and it is generally agreed universally that the hardest (and most illogical) language to interpret is English because of it's so many borrowed words from other languages. it's a bastardation of celtic/saxon and romance languages that is extremely weird for speakers of other language to understand.

Low standards in your case means you should just skip all games not made by english speaking devs. And hopefully differentiate between the british and the american interpretation of the language...
I probably shock people do not know it. But English as build the same way than Creole. This is a blend of French, German and Celtic. This language is a popular language developed in the street by the people of the street.

Beginning by Guillaume le Conquérant. All king and queen of England speaking exclusively the language talked at the court. The French.

The first crowned head talking English at the court and in the day to day was Victoria Regina. The French was not a part of his education, i think.

The French i talk is American and he is based on the old french. This is why people in France particularly. As difficulty to understand us. Difference close to the English in England and the English in the USA. The Richelieu reform of the French do not come here. We already became subject of this majesty the king of England and no more subject of the King of France. And only English for influence

Why all this story?

To explain a trick i use when i am in the rush or not really sure about the good translation. I use old English. The old French and the old English as really close language. The basic language used to build French was the Latin. This is why we call it Latin language like the rest of this family. The Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc...

The base of English was Celtic. But French too. Beginning the Queen Victoria and is wedding with a German prince. German become to take more place in the English language. This is why the modern English as more German influence.

I can post reference, if you want.

All this to tell. When i try my luck with the old English. In the majority of the case i can be understanded. Sure people without any culture or knowledge about is own language can be find this hard to understand. But i tell it. In this case. i try my luck. Is not sure at 100% this work.

In conclusion. English is not a bastard language. Is a living language build by and for people with an efficiency in communication in mind. Is not the better language for poetry. French is made for this. But Shakespeare is far to as write shit (And for precision in old English). ;)

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
That’s interesting! I have a theory as to “why”.

Russian is full of all kinds of European loanwords since Peter the Great. Especially French ones. Every educated Russian in XIX cent. first learned French to talk to his peers and then Russian – to communicate with servants and serfs. During Napoleon’s invasion both armies not only looked alike, their commanding officers spoke the same language. If you are Russian historian of that era, you better know French to read original state papers, battle plans etc. It took second invasion of 1853 (when France was in more modern role of British lapdog) for Russia to start abolishing French as de-facto state language. Thus Russian is full of French loanwords and grammar constructs, we call gaulisms (гализмы). The one you cite is clearly an example.

Thanks for sharing!
Before WWII the diplomatic, scientific, commercial and international language was French. Is only since 1945 English take this place. Catherine the Great was German and is court, like lot of other court, speak French.

Like other European language. Russian receive a really big load of French influence. Before 1945. forget a diplomatic career without speaking French.

Now English take the place French have for so long time and i have any problems with that. But i think is important to know how you come from to know better how to go.

And to come back to the principal subject. I have any problem with a imperfect translation if you not in the obligation to spoken aloud to understand what is writed.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So the "way out's" keep coming, now with Rachel. I feel like there will be a way out with Carol eventually, because I can see the day soon where the multiple relationships are going to blow up in your face.

I half expected Carol to knock on the door at the end with Sara there.

Reactions: LSC82

Rule97

May 2, 2018
At first i got to deal with Sasha, but now being bossed around by her and her friends im not sure i want to deal with her anymore, but i care aobut rachel are there significant consequences with cutting ties with sasha?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
University of Problems [v0.6.5 Extented] [DreamNow] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.83 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 946 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 911 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
At first i got to deal with Sasha, but now being bossed around by her and her friends im not sure i want to deal with her anymore, but i care aobut rachel are there significant consequences with cutting ties with Sasha?
Second meeting with Sasha, you have 3 choices to decide whom you want to help with, Rachel is only one of 3, so I guess if you cut tie with Sasha, there might not be any consequences(for Rachel) after that.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So the "way out's" keep coming, now with Rachel. I feel like there will be a way out with Carol eventually, because I can see the day soon where the multiple relationships are going to blow up in your face.

I half expected Carol to knock on the door at the end with Sara there.
It is getting very dangerous, specially the dorm girls.

Apr 28, 2021
This was wayyyy better than I thought. Mostly because of the way it started. I didn't think there were any animations, but I kept going and was surprised. This game has pretty damn good animations for sex scenes. Will definitely be keeping tabs on this. Keep it up!

Reactions: phreadom
Aug 13, 2021
Really great update, as usual! I maybe found a little incoherence that could be fixed in the future:

It's always been that way for me since the beginning of the game. Any choice I make has no impact on the story and the characters talk to me about things I've never done. The decisions you make just don't matter, it's an illusion.

Reactions: y0rthan

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The MC is not ugly, he's rather cute. But he doesn't strike me as a womanizer, but rather as a virgin. Seeing him dominating Roxxy is quite comical, but seeing him dominated by Sacha feels very natural. Looks can be deceiving but still...
Most of the girls he's getting have some reason to not be chasing the "handsome jocks", Sara is shy and has a bad previous
experience, Ashley is inexperienced and lacks confidence, both Carol and Roxy have a "we are past that phase" type outlook...
Rachel is also shy and vulnerable.

Sasha and Natalie however just want a new toy.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Prepare to be SanchoMod 'd....maybe. I hadn't planned on working on this title as I currently have a rather full plate of ports I'm working on, but by popular demand and requests I'm looking into it...no promises yet. It's not the easiest of ports for sure, the dev has done some wonky shit in the scripts but I'll keep y'all posted on progress. A few teaser pics of very rough initial port, only base variables input, pre-alpha python coding phase:

Last edited:

alarm767

Jan 18, 2018
I really enjoy the game. One little irritating detail though that someone might have mentioned before in the thread, why does the MC have the socks on in every sex scene? Its weird to see a naked man and a naked woman having sex but the man has his socks on .. Sorry for bad English...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes