Leonero

May 4, 2017
DreamNow great compliments. The best game for me. Keep it up. The girls look and the colors are great and all very sexy.
I'm giving you a little feedback.

Nov 6, 2017
Prepare to be SanchoMod 'd....maybe. I hadn't planned on working on this title as I currently have a rather full plate of ports I'm working on, but by popular demand and requests I'm looking into it...no promises yet. It's not the easiest of ports for sure, the dev has done some wonky shit in the scripts but I'll keep y'all posted on progress. A few teaser pics of very rough initial port, only base variables input, pre-alpha python coding phase:

Godspeed to you then. Looking forward to it

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 2916M
SHA1SUM: cbf85f4733344dd4123be5e08357e7335bb1bf1c
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

(sorry I'm late, for some reason I missed this thread)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update:

Was cruising along fine, have most of the GUI tweaking done and working on the ChoiceGuide currently but then I saw this and suddenly just stopped in my tracks:

You kind folks please help me out with something here, please. Since when (what version) did this title incorporate a cheat system on the phone? It looks a helluva shit-ton exactly like Shaddy's efforts from last year. I admit I've been slamming back a few Crown & Cokes this evening but I'll be damned if I'm going to submit advert-free, no-obligation code just so someone can repackage it for their own monetary gain. The optics look really f'n bad without me having additional information. So, help a brother out here. Please tell me I've got this all wrong otherwise I've wasted a lot of time creating yet another personal-use port that will never see the light of day outside my eyeballs. Comparison pic below. Regards.

Comparison:
1633215411093.png

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Was cruising along fine, have most of the GUI tweaking done and working on the ChoiceGuide currently but then I saw this and suddenly just stopped in my tracks:

You kind folks please help me out with something here, please. Since when (what version) did this title incorporate a cheat system on the phone? It looks a helluva shit-ton exactly like Shaddy's efforts from last year. I admit I've been slamming back a few Crown & Cokes this evening but I'll be damned if I'm going to submit advert-free, no-obligation code just so someone can repackage it for their own monetary gain. The optics look really f'n bad without me having additional information. So, help a brother out here. Please tell me I've got this all wrong otherwise I've wasted a lot of time creating yet another personal-use port that will never see the light of day outside my eyeballs. Comparison pic below. Regards.

Comparison:
View attachment 1433838
I don't think it had that, that's why i was dissapointed when i heard that Shaddy's mod was abandoned cuz i played only the extended version with his mod so this must've been put in now with this update, tho i might be wrong...
Ok just checked the new extended version, that cheat mod is definitely new with this update...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those that can't use mega, here is a backup for the guide v0.6.5
Heads-up. That Walkthrough is simply riddled with many errors. Couldn't even get past page one without 'em. I'll point out the first ones but would highly recommend you go back through the whole thing reading the scripts line by line since other members might rely on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could keep going but I'm quite busy coding. I thought I'd let you be aware that it's simply riddled with errors. Regards.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Heads-up. That Walkthrough is simply riddled with many errors. Couldn't even get past page one without 'em. I'll point out the first ones but would highly recommend you go back through the whole thing reading the scripts line by line since other members might rely on it.

I could keep going but I'm quite busy coding. I thought I'd let you be aware that it's simply riddled with errors. Regards.
Did not try out v0.6.5 yet but as far as i know that is the official guide (we have no fan-made yet i think)... maybe dev just updated the early parts of script but forgot to update early part of the guide. Thanks for the info tho... sometimes its good to look at the script yourself. :geek:

Reactions: Chace005

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did not try out v0.6.5 yet but as far as i know that is the official guide (we have no fan-made yet i think)... maybe dev just updated the early parts of script but forgot to update early part of the guide. Thanks for the info tho... sometimes its good to look at the script yourself. :geek:
Ah, gotcha. It looks fan made so I apologize for the assumption. Kindest regards.

Nov 6, 2017

Comparison:
View attachment 1433838
Yeah, that was probably a Shaddy addition. I never remember the core game implementing a cheat system. The phone I remember, but especially in the basic versions, I never saw he possibility of tweaking the values pre-mod. Feel free to correct me if I overlooked that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I can add that I just played 6.5 without any Mods (use to use the Shaddy one) and I had no problems. I was pleasantly surprised.
Thanks Shaddy... sad that you are abandoning this one (or all of them?) but at least we did not have to start all over again! Safe travels! :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, that was probably a Shaddy addition. I never remember the core game implementing a cheat system. The phone I remember, but especially in the basic versions, I never saw he possibility of tweaking the values pre-mod. Feel free to correct me if I overlooked that.
The cheats were added in this last update. It's a new feature exclusive to the Extended version (for now). It's right there in the changelog.

Nghunter

Aug 8, 2021
Getting errors like this. How do I fix?
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive scripts/characters.rpyc.

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
  • Sad
Reactions: Ms.Succubus Goddess
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes