Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
First playthrough, and it's good, there's potential there, but the story is a little out of place..

Like when the Cheerleaders leave for their trip, you can still visit Yuki in her room.. but Yuki's a cheerleader... so why is she still at the University?

Really gotta hammer shit like that out man, the game loses immersion when things like that fall through.

Like carol and ashley not being available makes sense, but you forgot to postpone Yuki's chat and story

secretsaway

Jun 20, 2019
The option to pull out and paint Rachel's body in her latest scene is so hot, holy shit! Sucks that it doesn't give you points, though.
The creampie option sucks tho, you can't even see it drip or spill out.
I wonder how strict you should be in getting the most points for each girl, specially if they become important on potential endings.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Like when the Cheerleaders leave for their trip, you can still visit Yuki in her room.. but Yuki's a cheerleader... so why is she still at the University?
If I remember correctly, Yuki stayed to sort out the problems with her studies.

EDIT. My memory serves me 100% right. So be careful next time before you write about what you've overlooked. In order not to look stupid like now, think twice about whether your criticism will be appropriate and justified.

Last edited:

nod24

May 4, 2017
They have such identical faces and figures that it is sometimes impossible to distinguish them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no walkthrough mod???
I need one too.
when gallery mod will be updated?
Are you saying you might want to be SanchoMod -ed? (WIP)

UOP SM B02a.jpg UOP SM B02b.jpg UOP SM B02c.jpg UOP SM B02h.jpg UOP SM B02i.jpg UOP SM B02j.jpg

SanchoGallery (looks like same page but it's a completely isolated, separate gallery that's 100% unlocked w/out fucking with your persistent file):
UOP SM B02d.jpg UOP SM B02e.jpg

OEM Gallery (same persistent file as from above, again they are separate so you still have "goals"/"cheevos" achievements):
UOP SM B02f.jpg UOP SM B02g.jpg

Anything is possible in SanchoVille

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Тhis is the 4-th time I download the freaking whole thing, only to find out that there is 0 new scenes. Amazing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you saying you might want to be SanchoMod -ed? (WIP)

View attachment 1588146 View attachment 1588145 View attachment 1588144 View attachment 1588158 View attachment 1588157 View attachment 1588156

SanchoGallery (looks like same page but it's a completely isolated, separate gallery that's 100% unlocked w/out fucking with your persistent file):
View attachment 1588148 View attachment 1588147

OEM Gallery (same persistent file as from above, again they are separate so you still have "goals"/"cheevos" achievements):
View attachment 1588150 View attachment 1588149

Anything is possible in SanchoVille
To piggyback off this for a minute. There's really two big issues regarding proper modding of this particular VN.

One is the glaring reason why I believe most others have not touched this in a while (see my old post here), which I somehow forgot about until just now (blame it on the whiskey). And is a rather serious concern to me personally.

The other is that for a proper WT the average modder can't handle it due to the way the variables work. Their solution is usually to duplicate or triple the menus, rewriting the whole damn dialogue scripts. SanchoMod can handle this fairly easily though it is a bit time consuming to code it in but it's been done in many of the harder VN's I've published publicly recently. That solution is the newest dynamic ChoiceGuide. In it's simplest form it works like the following example (although it can get much more complex):

Take for instance this Carol scene. If the player has the appropriate prerequisites from previous choices then the ChoiceGuide prints as most WTs do (note the first choice):
UOP SM B03a.jpg

Now in the below the player has NOT met the prerequisites and would not be awarded one or more variables because of this. The dynamic ChoiceGuide not only prints the outcome of this but also lets the player know what the criteria are to be awarded the stat they might be seeking:
UOP SM B03b.jpg

The dynamic ChoiceGuide also work like this for disabled menu choices, letting the player know what the requirement is for it to have been enabled. Of course all the above can be toggled on/off on the fly anytime via the ChoiceGuide toggle found inside the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions. Pretty cool, right?

Anyway, the first issue noted at the beginning of this post is a possible deal-breaker, we'll see.

4.30 star(s) 199 Votes