Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has not have the time and energy to explore all the girls in that satisfactory manner as the 3 most fantastic of the cast - the ones with the most.
In time, game will include fun times with the more sober and skankier of them, but not now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I found a way to edit brandy's mod so it works with any version, regardless how many galleries, extra's there are. Before each gallery was enabled separately, but with this change we set them all to true:

Python:
        def brandy_unlock_memories():
            gallery = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'gallery_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | gallery

def brandy_unlock_extra():
            extra = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'extra_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | extra

def brandy_unlock_lewd():
            lewd = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'lewd_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | lewd

def brandy_unlock_phone_bg():
            bg = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'bg_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | bg
This physically changes the persistent data and is considered bad form. Creating isolated galleries is much more proper and allows the player to continue with achievements. The above method is simply lazy imho, just like others that edit the gallery files directly and mark each as True. I'm just pointing it out as many folks don't like their persistent files tampered with, but to each their own. I've always gone out of my way to insure the player can revert back if they decide to remove/uninstall a mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another mini-update of sorts:

Currently coding in a phone task system similar to my recently released LeapOfFaith mod which dynamically updates the MiniStat page 1 que according to comments/messages/pics that the player may not be aware require attention. Below is an example of it in action:

Here the player has never checked the PVU pics section of the phone up to this point (no likes or comments on them). Notice the PhoneTasks in the MiniStat screen:
UOP SM B03f.jpg

Now let's randomly choose a pic in the phone to comment from out of those three, let's choose Roxy in this example. Notice how the ChoiceGuide functions in the phone app as well as a side note. Speaking of that side note, the second pic below shows the same exact screen but the player has toggled off the ChoiceGuide to show you that even the phone app changes in realtime:
UOP SM B03g.jpg UOP SM B03gb.jpg

There's only one comment choice to make so let's choose it and notice the MiniStat screen instantly afterwards:
UOP SM B03gc.jpg

Here the phone is exited to get a better view of the above:
UOP SM B03gd.jpg

Don't worry about the "Chat Messages" being empty in the MiniStat in those above pics, I'll populate that after a while once I sort the coding out to be more efficient. Regards.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Currently coding in a phone task system similar to my recently released LeapOfFaith mod which dynamically updates the MiniStat page 1 que according to comments/messages/pics that the player may not be aware require attention. Below is an example of it in action:

Here the player has never checked the PVU pics section of the phone up to this point (no likes or comments on them). Notice the PhoneTasks in the MiniStat screen:
View attachment 1589017

Now let's randomly choose a pic in the phone to comment from out of those three, let's choose Roxy in this example. Notice how the ChoiceGuide functions in the phone app as well as a side note. Speaking of that side note, the second pic below shows the same exact screen but the player has toggled off the ChoiceGuide to show you that even the phone app changes in realtime:
View attachment 1589018 View attachment 1589026

There's only one comment choice to make so let's choose it and notice the MiniStat screen instantly afterwards:
View attachment 1589019

View attachment 1589021

Don't worry about the "Chat Messages" being empty in the MiniStat in those above pics, I'll populate that after a while once I sort the coding out to be more efficient. Regards.
can't wait to actully use your mod to play this game. i believe it will make it easier (meaning enjoyable) like a lot

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Going to all these lengths to keep Ashley out of the sorority but it woulda just been more effective to try to date Abby (as there's the usual magic MC powers which means you can have any and every girl) then you'd get access to a whole harem of hoes and get to break in the occasional misguided sweetie that joins like Ashley... at least there's always Roxy I guess.

Tons has been added since I last played, which I didn't think was thaaat long ago, so I'm impressed with the rate they're putting out content.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

View attachment 1589017

View attachment 1589018 View attachment 1589026

View attachment 1589019

View attachment 1589021

will this mod be seperate files or overwriting the originals?

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
I'm curious to know what exactly we've seen in this update to assume there would be some threesome stuff? :unsure:

If it's Yuki-the MC-Carol-some then I wouldn't even expect it since the MC's just using this info to take advantage of it for finding a closer approach to Yuki. Besides, something tells me Carol wouldn't go for it. Moreover, it's not yet known how Yuki would react to the fact Carol and the MC are a loving couple since from almost the beginning of the whole story. But again, it's only my purely personal opinion regarding all the details provided in the story. There's always a chance ;)

And if it's Roxy-the MC-Nikki-some then it would be quite possible though. Too many hints ;)
more options there i guess

like natali -the MC -melroy -some in gym training ...and from new update Nikki-the MC -sara -some, nikki is interested in a freshwomen (sara) who have awesome figure according to her standard etc..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
will this mod be seperate files or overwriting the originals?
Since I package my mods archived, both. It doesn't matter since the mod will be uninstallable so I'm not understanding the relevant basis of the question. I don't hack-up original scripts as many others do if that's the question, the average SanchoMod is well over 5k lines of custom isolated code but I'll be damned if I'm going to completely rewrite dialogue scripts so there's that.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Since I package my mods archived, both. It doesn't matter since the mod will be uninstallable so I'm not understanding the relevant basis of the question. I don't hack-up original scripts as many others do if that's the question, the average SanchoMod is well over 5k lines of custom isolated code but I'll be damned if I'm going to completely rewrite dialogue scripts so there's that.
solved ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The following is incorrect and will throw an error in "Extras" / "Carol". The audio file is an mp3, not an ogg.

Python:
label carol_date_2_extra:
    if persistent.name == None:
        $ name = "MC"
    elif True:
        $ name = persistent.name
    play music "audio/carol_help.ogg" fadein 3
Another audio file fubar that throws an exception during Cheerleader Peak scene. The actual audio file in an ogg, not a wav (similar issue of the one above). It's amazing that the first and original episode is still riddled with bugs.
Python:
menu:
    "Turn off the sound" if True:
        stop music fadeout 3
        scene 294a with dissolve
        mct "Come on! Come here you little asshole!"
        scene 294b
        c "Ashley, wait. He's probably already there..."
        scene 294c
        play sound "audio/phone_fall.wav"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Great work Sancho1969 . The screenshots seems to be amazing. Waiting impatiently for the updated mod :D
Well bud, please be patient then as this is a cumbersome project and the scripting is quite frustrating to work with considering the abundance of unorthodox practices of the dev. I've also work obligations that must be met soon too (have to close out end of year accounting), so this project won't get 100% attention. I'll do my best as always though barring any unknown issues. Regards.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I found a way to edit brandy's mod so it works with any version, regardless how many galleries, extra's there are. Before each gallery was enabled separately, but with this change we set them all to true:

Python:
        def brandy_unlock_memories():
            gallery = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'gallery_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | gallery

def brandy_unlock_extra():
            extra = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'extra_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | extra

def brandy_unlock_lewd():
            lewd = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'lewd_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | lewd

def brandy_unlock_phone_bg():
            bg = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'bg_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | bg
Thanks for sharing this. However I get an error when I try to use these functions in-game.

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'persistent' referenced before assignment.

Did you not get that error? I'm not sure how to work around this.

edit:
This did get me thinking about how to add the gallery myself. All I did was count the additional galleries blacked off and added them to the list. Definitely not as elegant as SexyNapalm 's solution. But his/her solution didn't work for me. Additional work is required for each update.

Credit goes to Brandy for creating the mod in the first place.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 201 Votes