tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Latest Dev Blogs just released, with lots of news, and a hope to release v0.9.0 in the next day or two. And for Nikki Klein, there is news about Yuki content... :) (although patience will be needed!)
______

[News] Dev's blog #44
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
Alright, guys. v0.9.0 is almost ready to be published in early access. It remains only to make a couple of little things, test the new update and wait for the proofreading of dialogues. I can't tell you the exact time of the release of the Basic v0.9.0 in early access, but I hope that I can keep within the next 24-48 hours.

Yuki won the poll about additional events and she got two events in the next update. To tell the truth, the content with Yuki was not planned at all in v0.9.0. But nevertheless, I was able to successfully use the story that occurred earlier in the game and I'm sure that these two new events will take their place in creating a complete Yuki storyline.

But, unfortunately, for now Yuki will remain without any lewd content. The thing is that I have a specific idea for an event about the first sex with Yuki. And this event will be associated with the cheer squad and the massage room and will have to take place on a workday (v0.9.0 is Saturday, v0.9.5 is Sunday). So I'm planning this event with Yuki for v1.0.0.

The next news is a little sad for all of us. Most likely, I'll take a break from the development of the game for the next month. I've been working on my project for about a year and a half with almost no rest breaks (except for rare breaks for 2-4 days). So for all this time I have accumulated quite a lot of things and issues that I need to figure out in order to continue my monthly productively work. And besides that, I just need to take a little break from that every month type of work and look at everything I've already done. Just to refresh all early stages of the game in my memory (more about all reasons later).

But don't worry about this break. I'm not going to abandon my project, take a really long pause, or something like that. I'll just take a pause for one month in game development. And I'll continue to post custom renders, wallpaper, some news blogs (I have something to discuss with you), and maybe I'll even add one new poll (not about girl for addition events or something).

And don't worry about your payment. I'll pause upcoming billing cycle next month (Patreon will not charge you on March. Billing will resume on April 1).

I'll make a special post about my break and publish it in the coming days. Hope you'll understand me.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) (+ 1 in the Extended ver.)
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
2) Renders and animations:
About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders and 3 animations for the Extended ver.)

3) Minor changes:
Added the proofreaded dialogues for few last extra events

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Latest Dev Blogs just released, with lots of news, and a hope to release v0.9.0 in the next day or two. And for Nikki Klein, there is news about Yuki content... :) (although patience will be needed!)
______

[News] Dev's blog #44
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
Alright, guys. v0.9.0 is almost ready to be published in early access. It remains only to make a couple of little things, test the new update and wait for the proofreading of dialogues. I can't tell you the exact time of the release of the Basic v0.9.0 in early access, but I hope that I can keep within the next 24-48 hours.

Yuki won the poll about additional events and she got two events in the next update. To tell the truth, the content with Yuki was not planned at all in v0.9.0. But nevertheless, I was able to successfully use the story that occurred earlier in the game and I'm sure that these two new events will take their place in creating a complete Yuki storyline.

But, unfortunately, for now Yuki will remain without any lewd content. The thing is that I have a specific idea for an event about the first sex with Yuki. And this event will be associated with the cheer squad and the massage room and will have to take place on a workday (v0.9.0 is Saturday, v0.9.5 is Sunday). So I'm planning this event with Yuki for v1.0.0.

The next news is a little sad for all of us. Most likely, I'll take a break from the development of the game for the next month. I've been working on my project for about a year and a half with almost no rest breaks (except for rare breaks for 2-4 days). So for all this time I have accumulated quite a lot of things and issues that I need to figure out in order to continue my monthly productively work. And besides that, I just need to take a little break from that every month type of work and look at everything I've already done. Just to refresh all early stages of the game in my memory (more about all reasons later).

But don't worry about this break. I'm not going to abandon my project, take a really long pause, or something like that. I'll just take a pause for one month in game development. And I'll continue to post custom renders, wallpaper, some news blogs (I have something to discuss with you), and maybe I'll even add one new poll (not about girl for addition events or something).

And don't worry about your payment. I'll pause upcoming billing cycle next month (Patreon will not charge you on March. Billing will resume on April 1).

I'll make a special post about my break and publish it in the coming days. Hope you'll understand me.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) (+ 1 in the Extended ver.)
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
2) Renders and animations:
About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders and 3 animations for the Extended ver.)

3) Minor changes:
Added the proofreaded dialogues for few last extra events

Me? Yuki? You've got the wrong chap, bud:rolleyes:
Carol:love: This is her being my Number One girl;) Although I don't know who I think I'm kidding, let's just say I had my heart set on all of them. Each of them, in a special way (perhaps, except Sasha)... It's just that if I had to choose one girl, I'd live the story with Carol!

As for Yuki. As we all know from the last update, Yuki went to her mom for a couple of days to take a break from Carol and sort the things out, and she shouldn't have been in the next update (DreamNow himself did confirm it). Oh, these Patreon polls...

And there's nothing wrong or sad about DreamNow going to have a rest in March, btw. I even wonder how come he's been surviving in such a pace of life for so longo_O Next two months in standby? Ok, I'm sure we'll make it through(y)

P.S. tonydurrant, just thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Me? Yuki? You've got the wrong chap, bud:rolleyes:
Sorry, I thought I saw a post where you bemoaned the fact that the MC had not bedded Yuki yet, but I can't find it now, so I must have misattributed somebody else's comment to you. :) Sorry about that!

Personally, I rather like Yuki, as I have always had a thing for massages. :love:

My MC has been going with the Dev's flow, and shagging everything with a pulse (more content that way!) so it will be interesting to see what happens when they start to find out about it! I have a feeling that I might need to do a few play-throughs from the start. :)

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev sent a quick update about the release of v0.9.0 last night...
(as the post was actually 13 hours ago, this hopefully means an imminent release).

[News] Dev's blog #44
UPD #1: The Basic and Extended versions are fully ready for release, but the proofreading of the dialogues is still in the works and I don't know when it will be ready. I'll have to postpone early access for about 12 hours. After that, regardless of whether the proofreading is ready, I'll publish a new version. I'm sorry for that.
Also, I have already paused payments for the next month (Active patrons will not be billed on March 1, 2022. Billing will resume on April, 2022). In the next 12 hours, in addition to publishing early access, I'll try to publish a detailed general post about the next month (why I want a pause, how I'll work at this time, a few teasers about future plans).

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I've been overtaken by events - the game has just been released for early access 2 minutes ago :D

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - | GoFile (Later)
  • MAC - | GoFile (Later)
  • Android (Will be added later)
Update patch to v0.9.0 (Install this patch only on v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):
  • GoFile (Later)
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: | GoFile (Later)
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 12 hours)
This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed again. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Roxy and Sara. Sorry about that. I hope that the remaining events will be proofread in the near future.
  • About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • big event with Carol +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
3) Minor changes:
  • Added the proofreaded dialogues for the extra events from v0.8.0 and v0.8.5

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
The Dev sent a quick update about the release of v0.9.0 last night...
(as the post was actually 13 hours ago, this hopefully means an imminent release).

[News] Dev's blog #44
UPD #1: The Basic and Extended versions are fully ready for release, but the proofreading of the dialogues is still in the works and I don't know when it will be ready. I'll have to postpone early access for about 12 hours. After that, regardless of whether the proofreading is ready, I'll publish a new version. I'm sorry for that.
Also, I have already paused payments for the next month (Active patrons will not be billed on March 1, 2022. Billing will resume on April, 2022). In the next 12 hours, in addition to publishing early access, I'll try to publish a detailed general post about the next month (why I want a pause, how I'll work at this time, a few teasers about future plans).
You know a dev's reliable when he/she pauses the monthly billing when they are not working in their game, kudos to DreamNow for being an honest person.

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
I've been overtaken by events - the game has just been released for early access 2 minutes ago :D

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.9.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Full game (Basic version):
  • PC - MEGA | GoFile (Later)
  • MAC - MEGA | GoFile (Later)
  • Android (Will be added later)
Update patch to v0.9.0 (Install this patch only on v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):
  • MEGA
  • GoFile (Later)
How to install the update patch:
  • PC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace files.
  • MAC:
    Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace files.
Walkthrough: MEGA | GoFile (Later)
Game (Extended version): (Will be released in the next 12 hours)
This time, the proofreading of dialogues is a little delayed again. Edited dialogues available for all events except the last events with Roxy and Sara. Sorry about that. I hope that the remaining events will be proofread in the near future.
  • About 580 renders and 3 animations are ready (+ 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics for the Extended ver.)
2) Events:
  • big event with Carol +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • event with Sara
  • 2 events with Roxy (or just a big one) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • 2 events with Yuki
  • main event with Vlad
3) Minor changes:
  • Added the proofreaded dialogues for the extra events from v0.8.0 and v0.8.5

Reactions: Among Us

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.05GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.5GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Update Only from v0.8.5 Basic & Extended to v0.9.0 Extended (MyRepack-YAC) = /

Notice: You can find my previous repack version here.

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.9.0 check attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
University of Problems 0.9.0 (Extended)
Removed links as main post has been updated now

Patch (If you have UoP v0.9.0/v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended):

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Walkthrough:

Changelog (in addition to the Basic content):
  • 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Carol
  • + 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
University of Problems 0.9.0 (Extended)
PC: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: Later

Patch (If you have UoP v0.9.0/v0.8.5 Basic or v0.8.5 Extended): MEGA

How to install the patch:

PC:

Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory and replace the files.

MAC:
Copy the "game" folder from the archive to the game root directory (Contents/Resources/autorun) and replace the files.

Walkthrough: MEGA

Changelog (in addition to the Basic content):

• 1 scene with Roxy and 1 scene with Carol
  • + 61 renders, 3 animations and 6 PVU Lewd pics
thank you :cool: (y)

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Loading my save from the end of 0.8.5 just leads straight to the "end of version" screen. :cry:

Is this a bug? Is there a fix? What can I do?

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Where's the compressed file??
All I'm seeing is the patch
I can't do anything with this If I already had the base game deleted

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.0 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.05GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.5GB

SPOILER: MyRepack-YAC info

PC = WorkUpload / GoFile / ///////////

Where's the compressed file??
All I'm seeing is the patch
I can't do anything with this If I already had the base game deleted

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes