Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
There is a pretty easy way to get rid of Roxy. All you need to do is always be rough with her and treat her like a whore at every opportunity and eventually she ill get sick of it and dumps you. What a twist. If you actually do be kind to her and romance her, however (which is an option) you miss some scenes early but she opens up and becomes a proper love interest down the line.
I honestly don't feel like I want to see her or interact with her at all and rejecting her (on day 2 or 3 can't remember) feels really good and drives her crazy as u can see in the pics .
image_2022-11-05_024229448.png image_2022-11-05_024909357.png image_2022-11-05_025013104.png image_2022-11-05_025140823.png image_2022-11-05_025221978.png

so satisfying, after this no more interaction with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: phreadom

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there anyone who plays this with joiplay? My game freezes when i click start.Im trying to play with mod and im sure i used to play old releases without issue via joiplay

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Dev's blog, with news of 1.1.0 and their plans for December...

[News] Dev's blog #55
Hey there!
The development is going almost according to plan. By "almost" I mean that the next update will be a little more than I expected. For the most part, this happened because I significantly expanded the event with Kim + got a little carried away with Rachel and Nikki.
Usually, updates contained about 2500-3500 lines of new code and 600-700 renders. At the moment, I already have 3500 lines of code and almost 800 renders, despite the fact that I have just started working on a big event with Sara and have not even started working on additional events.
I'm just letting you know that the update may be delayed a bit (release in the second half of November anyway).
But I think it's not a problem to wait a little longer to get a little more content. Especially since I plan to put billing on pause in December.
Briefly about December:
  • Current patrons won't be charged (starting from December 1 up to December 31, inclusive)
  • I will release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else)
  • After that, I'll spend the rest of 2022 on the remake
  • If I have enough time, I will redesign the Patreon page and the in-game main menu
  • I may spend some time developing v1.1.5
  • All December custom renders will be Christmas/New Year's Eve-themed
I'm going to write a detailed post about December a little later.
More about the v1.1.0
1) Events:

• 1 big event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 small and 1 big event with Sara -- 100% and 20% complete
  • 1 event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths) -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Sasha -- 100% complete
+ according to the results of , Ashley and Yuki will receive one additional event each. I haven't started working on these events yet.
2) Renders and animations:
About 790 renders and 8 animations are ready
I think that the final amount of renders in the next update will be around 1000. It will be the biggest update of all time.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know what I did wrong, Sasha asked MC to come to her at 4pm and I didn't get the scene ? Could someone please help me out? Thank you

P.s. Onhold?
I also didn't see that scene even though I chose "Agree". Is there some kind of bug?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Dev's blog, with news of 1.1.0 and their plans for December...

[News] Dev's blog #55
Hey there!
The development is going almost according to plan. By "almost" I mean that the next update will be a little more than I expected. For the most part, this happened because I significantly expanded the event with Kim + got a little carried away with Rachel and Nikki.
Usually, updates contained about 2500-3500 lines of new code and 600-700 renders. At the moment, I already have 3500 lines of code and almost 800 renders, despite the fact that I have just started working on a big event with Sara and have not even started working on additional events.
I'm just letting you know that the update may be delayed a bit (release in the second half of November anyway).
But I think it's not a problem to wait a little longer to get a little more content. Especially since I plan to put billing on pause in December.
Briefly about December:
  • Current patrons won't be charged (starting from December 1 up to December 31, inclusive)
  • I will release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else)
  • After that, I'll spend the rest of 2022 on the remake
  • If I have enough time, I will redesign the Patreon page and the in-game main menu
  • I may spend some time developing v1.1.5
  • All December custom renders will be Christmas/New Year's Eve-themed
I'm going to write a detailed post about December a little later.
More about the v1.1.0
1) Events:

• 1 small and 1 big event with Sara -- 100% and 20% complete
+ according to the results of , Ashley and Yuki will receive one additional event each. I haven't started working on these events yet.
About 790 renders and 8 animations are ready
I think that the final amount of renders in the next update will be around 1000. It will be the biggest update of all time.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I honestly don't feel like I want to see her or interact with her at all and rejecting her (on day 2 or 3 can't remember) feels really good and drives her crazy as u can see in the pics .
View attachment 2147700 View attachment 2147712 View attachment 2147714 View attachment 2147716 View attachment 2147717

so satisfying, after this no more interaction with her.
It is one way to play it, but you do miss a dramatic turnaround in her personality not to mention a staggering amount of anal sex.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Why does the dev want to remake the game?
That's pretty obvious, to make it look way better. To raise the very early versions to the high level at which the game was later, still is and will be till the very end. That's how your love to your project is shown.

Btw, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, my friends! Wish you all be more and more into UoP and never lose your faith in Dream Now, he's on top at what he's doing!

UoP Anniversary logo 3.jpg

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I also didn't see that scene even though I chose "Agree". Is there some kind of bug?
hi, I would like to say that at present, the way I solve this problem is not to massage with the girl whose name I forget, do not have anything to do with her, and then I can take the route of Sasha. I hope it can help you

Reactions: qazxsw80

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
hi, I would like to say that at present, the way I solve this problem is not to massage with the girl whose name I forget, do not have anything to do with her, and then I can take the route of Sasha. I hope it can help you
Yes, I've tried that and it worked. But it definitely feels like a bug. I don't see any logical connection between dating that Asian chick Yuki and the route with Sasha. At least a player have to be allowed to make a choice between going to another massage session with Yuki and visiting Sasha. Now the game automatically choses where you go.

Last edited:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Time for a news update with the latest Dev Blog.
______

[News] Dev's blog #56
Hey there!
The Basic version of 1.1.0 is still in development. I just finished working on a big event with Sara*. It only remains to write dialogues and render pictures for additional events with Ashley and Yuki. I don't know how much time I'll spend on them, but I hope about 3-5 days. After that, v1.1.0 need to be proofread and then it will be ready for public release (I still plan to release an update in November).
* In the last 10 days, development has been going a little slower than I had planned due to minor technical problems that led to a small upgrade/repair of my PC. Some of those problems have not been completely solved yet, but at least now they don't prevent me from working in the usual mode.
Then, while the Basic version is being proofread, I will start working on the Extended one. I think it will take me about 7-10 more days, so most likely the Extended version will be published in the last days of November or early December. You won't be overcharged, though.
I remind you that there will be a billing pause in December. Although it turned out that after switching to a new type of billing schedule**, the billing pause conditions also changed (these changes don't affect active patrons too much). I will write about these changes in a special public post about December.
** I mean, now you are charged on the day you join, and then monthly on that same date, and not only on the first day of the month as before
The second part of Sneak peeks v1.1.0 will be released in the coming days. I just want to make at least one render for the events with Ashley and Yuki and add them to the post, too.

• 1 small and 1 big event with Sara -- 100% and 100% complete
  • 1 event with Yuki -- 0% complete
  • 1 event with Ashley -- 0% complete
About 1100 renders and 8 animations are ready

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
* In the last 10 days, development has been going a little slower than I had planned due to minor technical problems that led to a small upgrade/repair of my PC. Some of those problems have not been completely solved yet, but at least now they don't prevent me from working in the usual mode.
The speculation in my head (having just come from tech news sites) is "Uh oh, somebody else melted their 4090 connection" ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Haha just got mine today, hoping for the best with the 12VHPWR :ROFLMAO:
If it's the same type as my 3090FE card, I don't blame you. I do love the compact factor, but I still think multiple 8-pin connections are better, in terms of stability and strength.

I will probably never get a 40 series, just due to my financial situation, but I might have a go at building a completely new rig whenever the 50 series comes around. By then I'm hoping we have faster and higher capacity m.2 units at a reasonable price.

I already have all these VNs loaded into a folder on my striped 2TB units, so the only current slowdown is the boot up script compilation. If I had any talent whatsoever for the model rendering, I would probably dedicate a. machine to that purpose. The VNs seem to be great for passive income if you can put together a halfass decent story, but bad render/art quality would be a deal breaker for me.

UoP,, CS, CoBD, etc. If I could generate something even close to those visually, I'd be all over it. (even if it never made any money)

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
If it's the same type as my 3090FE card, I don't blame you. I do love the compact factor, but I still think multiple 8-pin connections are better, in terms of stability and strength.

I will probably never get a 40 series, just due to my financial situation, but I might have a go at building a completely new rig whenever the 50 series comes around. By then I'm hoping we have faster and higher capacity m.2 units at a reasonable price.

I already have all these VNs loaded into a folder on my striped 2TB units, so the only current slowdown is the boot up script compilation. If I had any talent whatsoever for the model rendering, I would probably dedicate a. machine to that purpose. The VNs seem to be great for passive income if you can put together a halfass decent story, but bad render/art quality would be a deal breaker for me.

UoP,, CS, CoBD, etc. If I could generate something even close to those visually, I'd be all over it. (even if it never made any money)
Yeah it's a small 16pin that goes into 3 8pins (4 if the cards can pull 600W, mine is the 450W model) and you shouldn't bend it for the first 3.5cm which is a problem with most cases as there's no room to not bend it, luckily i have a vertical mount so it's okay i guess as it just goes up.

I'd keep an eye on the 7900XT(X) coming Dec 13th if you're looking to upgrade, will be 900-1000$ (1200-1400€) MSRP which it a bit of a unicorn the last 2 years and perform somewhere between 4080-4090 in normal non ray traced games, if you don't have something against AMD :LOL:

But i agree, it's nice if the hobby pays itself off, for me it's 2 years of mining profits with 4 GPUs (and selling them) that allowed me to treat myself to it, otherwise i'd never spend that much for a GPU.
There are some great games that have like 50 patrons, and some well not so great that have 500-1000, so it's probably a tough and weird market out there.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'd keep an eye on the 7900XT(X) coming Dec 13th if you're looking to upgrade, will be 900-1000$ (1200-1400€) MSRP which it a bit of a unicorn the last 2 years and perform somewhere between 4080-4090 in normal non ray traced games, if you don't have something against AMD :LOL:
I actually like my RTX features, so I'm sticking with it for now, but when it comes to GPUs I think all producers are predatory vampires.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I should see about recruiting a friend of mine for a project. I know he has most of the modeling software already, maybe we could set it up so after he does the posinf work my box could do all render work.

Reactions: mitymity
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes