Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, but, I didn't go out and start my own cult after. :ROFLMAO:
He wasn't trying to establish a new church denomination - wealth, power and finishing St. Peter's as a monument to his own ego was just too damn important to that Medici heretic Leo X. :)

Now, if you want to get into cults, we should discuss Joseph Smith, but this isn't the right place.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
If you're using Sanchomod it's because he reassigned the hotkeys and now you have to use what he called it. Try "shift S", or maybe it was "alt S". I love the work he does, but think it's asinine when he changes the keys everyone else is used to because it's his preference. I don't remember if it was this game or Sunshine Love where this came up for me, but it annoyed the hell out of me when I found out why.
Thanks, Shift+S worked for me.

Reactions: Son of Durin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Getting header errors when I try to unzip the archive and cannot load any saves because of exceptions. Is this related or is there a patch/workaround? Because this is a kind of long game to play from the beginning again.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening,

Folks, I ain't gonna lie... y'all are the some of the most dedicated and massive group of VN fans according to the DL stats of SanchoMod. You consistently surpass the other "Uni" VN's I mod including (you know the one). Kudos to you folks and I sincerely appreciate all the kindness fans have shown me.

I only hope I've done the VN a service to enhance the story and vision the dev is producing. It's the sole purpose of SanchoMod, to enhance your experience and promote the VN through a (hopefully) professionally coded product worthy of your time.

Thank you all again and belated happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Take care and be well,
-Sancho

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB
This bugfix un-fucks the Extras menu. Sorry about that was just dumb-ass-ness on my part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pixeldrain seems unavailable or dead. Can you upload to other sites?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DreamNow

First, happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Issue: your notes are not equaling mine in regards to max relp points available at the beginning of the Days.

For example, Day 25 (v1.1.0) you have:
Python:
DAY 25
carol (max) 37
rachel (max) 37
roxy (max) 39
ashley (max) 22
natalie (max) 13
sara (max) 28
yuki (max) 22
I'm showing significantly more available in pure playthroughs (no cheating) for (at a minimum):
  • Rachel
  • Roxy
  • Ashley
  • Natalie
  • Sara
  • Yuki
You get the idea, basically everyone except Carol (I've not tested her max yet as I keep stopping at 6 out of 7 which is close enough in horseshoes and hand grenades 'round these parts).

Either I massed 30+ pages of seemingly totally fucked up pure saves or something is wrong in your dev notes that might make things wonky in the future. Thought you should know just in case. We both should be relying on the exact info at the end of the day I reckon... neither of us want to have to correct issues in the future that can be resorted now. If you find that the info I'm submitting is correct then please accept my apologies for not bringing this matter up previously, this has been bothering me for quite a few updates and I've been extremely cautious in how I'm handling he mod updates accordingly.

Again, kind regards.
- Sancho

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Issue: your notes are not equaling mine in regards to max relp points available at the beginning of the Days.
Yeah, I know about that, but thanks for mentioning it. I don't add the rel points I can get in PVU Chat and PVU Pics to these maximum amounts (+ sometimes I forget to add some points from the main scripts). It may seem strange, but it works fine for me.
Either I massed 30+ pages of seemingly totally fucked up pure saves or something is wrong in your dev notes that might make things wonky in the future. Thought you should know just in case. We both should be relying on the exact info at the end of the day I reckon... neither of us want to have to correct issues in the future that can be resorted now. If you find that the info I'm submitting is correct then please accept my apologies for not bringing this matter up previously, this has been bothering me for quite a few updates and I've been extremely cautious in how I'm handling he mod updates accordingly.
I don't plan to use max rel points in the near future in any way so I hope there won't be any bugs or unexpected consequences related to them. And I'm working on a remake so the max amounts will change anyway (not too much, though). But let me know if you need the exact amounts for some reason, I'll try to find some time and update them in v1.1.5.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I know about that, but thanks for mentioning it. I don't add the rel points I can get in PVU Chat and PVU Pics to these maximum amounts (+ sometimes I forget to add some points from the main scripts). It may seem strange, but it works fine for me.

I don't plan to use max rel points in the near future in any way so I hope there won't be any bugs or unexpected consequences related to them. And I'm working on a remake so the max amounts will change anyway (not too much, though). But let me know if you need the exact amounts for some reason, I'll try to find some time and update them in v1.1.5.
No bud, don't waste your time, I'll calc them. I wasn't trying to call you out of course, just making sure I wasn't going insane. :ROFLMAO: I have to protect folks from themselves so I limit their use of cheats to with the realm of possibility so as to not create a future fiasco. Appreciate the reply, I'll recalc and get a maintenance update pushed out in the morning (minor fixes and some additional features). Regards.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
No bud, don't waste your time, I'll calc them. I wasn't trying to call you out of course, just making sure I wasn't going insane. :ROFLMAO: I have to protect folks from themselves so I limit their use of cheats to with the realm of possibility so as to not create a future fiasco. Appreciate the reply, I'll recalc and get a maintenance update pushed out in the morning (minor fixes and some additional features). Regards.
What you don't need to protect us from ourselves we would never get into trouble well maybe some of us would but that's a small amount but seriously though great job both of y'all for a great game and a bomb ass mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What you don't need to protect us from ourselves we would never get into trouble well maybe some of us would but that's a small amount....
:ROFLMAO: Good morning. Go tell that to the literally hundreds of folks in "Being a DIK" that used a "harem" mod in the previous season and now all of their imports are fucked. I can name countless times in countless VN's folks fuck themselves using incorrect or unorthodox methods to "cheat" a VN. I've always done my best to do it proper... to keep all variables within the realm of actual possibility, including pathing, points, events, etc. Just sayin... you stating that makes me certain you're not aware of literally thousands of folks that desperately post in other threads daily that their games are crashing, looping, etc due to shenanigans.

Considering alone the amount of posts I have to reply to on a daily basis from folks who can't even follow a two-step process of installing a mod, they certainly can't comprehend the math and limits required of implementing cheats through a either a shitty product or smashing the keyboard in console mode. It starts to get out of hand extremely fast... or at least has for all 5 years I've been 'round this site (I've had other accounts).

Just my thought process on how and why I go to extremes to set proper boundaries in the code of my work I publish publicly. Regards bud, and thank you for the kind words.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB
This bugfix un-fucks the Extras menu. Sorry about that was just dumb-ass-ness on my part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, can you please update the android port with the mod? Thanks!

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
:ROFLMAO: Good morning. Go tell that to the literally hundreds of folks in "Being a DIK" that used a "harem" mod in the previous season and now all of their imports are fucked. I can name countless times in countless VN's folks fuck themselves using incorrect or unorthodox methods to "cheat" a VN. I've always done my best to do it proper... to keep all variables within the realm of actual possibility, including pathing, points, events, etc. Just sayin... you stating that makes me certain you're not aware of literally thousands of folks that desperately post in other threads daily that their games are crashing, looping, etc due to shenanigans.

Considering alone the amount of posts I have to reply to on a daily basis from folks who can't even follow a two-step process of installing a mod, they certainly can't comprehend the math and limits required of implementing cheats through a either a shitty product or smashing the keyboard in console mode. It starts to get out of hand extremely fast... or at least has for all 5 years I've been 'round this site (I've had other accounts).

Just my thought process on how and why I go to extremes to set proper boundaries in the code of my work I publish publicly. Regards bud, and thank you for the kind words.
Well as far as "Being a Dick" goes it's literally impossible to have a harem in that game even the dev has stated several times that there was never going to be a harem option but like always ppl try to push the envelope and end up fucking their game's up then go onto the forums whining and crying about their broke ass game and the 1st thing the dev asks is did you mod your game and 9/10 that's usually the case and yes I apologize for talking about a different game in this thread but was just giving an example I mean me personally I like harem games more ppl the merrier but I do also like single focus games where you have to have multiple PT's and or save points because with that it adds something different to the story unlike harem where it's pretty much cut and dry but like I said I'm equal opportunity I'll play either.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well as far as "Being a Dick" goes it's literally impossible to have a harem in that game even the dev has stated several times that there was never going to be a harem option but like always ppl try to push the envelope and end up fucking their game's up then go onto the forums whining and crying about their broke ass game and the 1st thing the dev asks is did you mod your game and 9/10 that's usually the case and yes I apologize for talking about a different game in this thread but was just giving an example I mean me personally I like harem games more ppl the merrier but I do also like single focus games where you have to have multiple PT's and or save points because with that it adds something different to the story unlike harem where it's pretty much cut and dry but like I said I'm equal opportunity I'll play either.
I reckon you missed my point bud. My point is that folks do need saving from themselves and that's what I was addressing. I have to deal with the fallout of it due to other "products" every single day. It's almost 100% certain that if another mod for this VN was here and had cheats there'd be hundreds of folks with fucked up saves, literally. But regardless, there's no worries here. Regards.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I reckon you missed my point bud. My point is that folks do need saving from themselves and that's what I was addressing. I have to deal with the fallout of it due to other "products" every single day. It's almost 100% certain that if another mod for this VN was here and had cheats there'd be hundreds of folks with fucked up saves, literally. But regardless, there's no worries here. Regards.
No, I saw your point and you're 100% correct I see it every day on the forums just about.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Installing Sancho's mod allowed me to play at least up to the end of the date at the lake where it ended in an unskippable exception. Is there any content after this?

1673290585785.png

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes