Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just breath folks, take your time. I promise this is all easier than you think.

Bottom line you'll want:
1)
v1.1.0 Basic (f you installed it before 'cause you're impatient :p) + v1.1.0 Extended update only patch
OR
v1.1.0 Extended complete

2)
v1.1.0 Holiday 2022 content only update patch (just the content, not the Basic + Holiday 2022 patch update)

3)
Wait for me to test the mod across all DL's to insure nothing's borked. This must be done by me since I've now ported v1.1.0 so many times there's too high a chance I missed a snippet somewhere... this delay has allowed me to prepare but also cause a bit of headache to boot. That's on me and I'll get it all sorted as always. Goal is to be 100% bug free in your hands today.

That's it. You'll be fine.

Edit: Scratch the above. It appears the dev folded in the Holiday 2022 event into the latest Extended DL links so you won't have to add it separately.

Last edited:

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
But Sancho1969 , reading takes effort.. No?
A whole 30 sec for this page(page 23) alone so far! :ROFLMAO:
Those messages crack me up every frikkin time man! :ROFLMAO:

Hope your holidays been good so far! :)

This one, right here, will await patiently! Even read the thread while at it! It's content at the end of the day! ><

Cheers! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Herofactory45

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But Sancho1969 , reading takes effort.. No?
A whole 30 sec for this page(page 23) alone so far! :ROFLMAO:
Those messages crack me up every frikkin time man! :ROFLMAO:

Hope your holidays been good so far! :)

This one, right here, will await patiently! Even read the thread while at it! It's content at the end of the day! ><

Cheers! :D
I get it, folks are excited due to the wait time for this VN update. It's all good, we're all human at the end of the day I reckon. It ain't like I haven't been caught with my head stuck directly up my ass a time or two when I was much younger.

Reactions: yandex and GGGanon

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I get it, folks are excited due to the wait time for this VN update. It's all good, we're all human at the end of the day I reckon. It ain't like I haven't been caught with my head stuck directly up my ass a time or two when I was much younger.
So true! ><
Been there my self as well, both in the past and even in the present! :p
Maybe even only a couple days ago. :ROFLMAO: (Combining Whiskey and Soju, is a bad thing!)

You're a gud'un Sancho! :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just breath folks, take your time. I promise this is all easier than you think.

Bottom line you'll want:
1)
v1.1.0 Basic (f you installed it before 'cause you're impatient :p) + v1.1.0 Extended update only patch
OR
v1.1.0 Extended complete

2)
v1.1.0 Holiday 2022 content only update patch (just the content, not the Basic + Holiday 2022 patch update)

3)
Wait for me to test the mod across all DL's to insure nothing's borked. This must be done by me since I've now ported v1.1.0 so many times there's too high a chance I missed a snippet somewhere... this delay has allowed me to prepare but also cause a bit of headache to boot. That's on me and I'll get it all sorted as always. Goal is to be 100% bug free in your hands today.

That's it. You'll be fine.
I'm hearing word that the Extended version may very well have the Holiday 2022 update now included (it wasn't in the first release of Extended on the 7th, obviously). Once confirmed 100% I'll alter the installation instructions accordingly. This might be a one-file installation after all (thank goodness, I was thinking I'd have to hire outside support staff just to answer all the questions that would ultimately result) :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While waiting on the compressed for testing, here's some of the changelog in SanchoMod that I can recall off the top of my head:
  • Updated the Core to the latest version.
  • Revamped SanchoCheats (fuck going to the Phone). 1672342147424.png
  • PVU Pic Msg alerts now blink to get your attention (since they are easily missed).
  • Added "Day" stat to the MiniStat under Player (can be seen in the pic above directly under "Episode" stat).
  • Tightened up the MiniStat code for automatic hide/show during times when the player is accessing the phone.
  • Rewrote the alt-character renaming code... it now changes most instances in real time including stats, phone msgs, pic msgs, dialouge, etc.
  • Added the two latest SanchoHotKeys (in addition to those already existing): "o" for SanchoOptions, "c" for SanchoCheats. These are all listed in the SanchoMod features screen (where you access SanchoGallery) in-game for reference (see pic at bottom of post)
  • Added more SanchoSplits ('cause almost everyone loves a proper split scene)
  • A whole lot of other minor polish I'm forgetting at the moment.
I'm still adding goodies and tightening up the GUI... polishing and buffing.

1672343049643.png

Last edited:

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
While waiting on the compressed for testing, here's some of the changelog in SanchoMod that I can recall off the top of my head:
  • Updated the Core to the latest version.
  • Revamped SanchoCheats (fuck going to the Phone). View attachment 2272125
  • PVU Pic Msg alerts now blink to get your attention (since they are easily missed).
  • Added "Day" stat to the MiniStat under Player (can be seen in the pic above directly under "Episode" stat).
  • Tightened up the MiniStat code for automatic hide/show during times when the player is accessing the phone.
  • Rewrote the alt-character renaming code... it now changes most instances in real time including stats, phone msgs, pic msgs, dialouge, etc.
  • Added the two latest SanchoHotKeys (in addition to those already existing): "o" for SanchoOptions, "c" for SanchoCheats. These are all listed in the SanchoMod features screen (where you access SanchoGallery) in-game for reference (see pic at bottom of post)
  • A whole lot of other minor polish I'm forgetting at the moment.
I'm still adding goodies and tightening up the GUI... polishing and buffing.

Lannisters can't wait to play it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lannisters can't wait to play it
Neither can the Sancho's. I haven't played either even though I've had access... I never play a VN that I have a public mod for until after I supply it. Yes I see some of it in sporadic spurts while testing but I'm not really reading dialogue, I'm mostly inside the code. I'm ready to play too! Until then I'm speed running from the beginning several times (while waiting on the compressed) and tightening/polishing things up more and more. All the little things will add up to a more professional and less-intrusive mod... so the player can be as immersed as possible (that's the goal anyway). My regards to the Lannister bunch.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Neither can the Sancho's. I haven't played either even though I've had access... I never play a VN that I have a public mod for until after I supply it. Yes I see some of it in sporadic spurts while testing but I'm not really reading dialogue, I'm mostly inside the code. I'm ready to play too! Until then I'm speed running from the beginning several times (while waiting on the compressed) and tightening/polishing things up more and more. All the little things will add up to a more professional and less-intrusive mod... so the player can be as immersed as possible (that's the goal anyway). My regards to the Lannister bunch.
Thank you for the less intrusive mod. I always get a bit annoyed when developers don't add galleries. Sometimes I just want to jerk and leave instead of playing hours.

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes