mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I have been waiting ages for more abby:oops::oops::oops: content I did every decission to not go against abby how often i need to fail against her??? when is she going for carols ass ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: homejorz

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Och man, I wish u could left the previous extended version links for me....
Indeed. As long as the new extended version is not released, they should keep the old extended version link for new players.
I don't understand why they ALWAYS keep making this mistake but... oh well. The new extended version should find its way here soon enough ;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Och man, I wish u could left the previous extended version links for me....
here you go

1.0.5 Extended links
pc

compressed

Mac

apk

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Busted --- earlier saves look ok before I turned to the dark side
No worries, I don't judge people for cheating in solo games, we're here to have fun. Some games have a real tedious grind to them, so I abandoned purist playing years ago. Plus, Sancho is a pretty great person in general, so even when I don't cheat I usually look for his mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Busted --- earlier saves look ok before I turned to the dark side
No, you didn't turn to the dark side brother.... you simply saw the light :p

SanchoMod will never fuck you, only add to the experience however you wish since you can turn On/Off everything (well, except the new hotkeys but that's RenPy's fault).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Play this or wait for the extended one?
Imho: always wait for extended... always. This "Basic" is a beta anyway as seen by the dev's Patreon post:

" Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find.
The proofreading of the dialogues is 70% complete. The date event with Sara is still in the works. The proofread dialogues for this event will be added later (maybe the complete proofreading will be ready at the General release date). I'm sorry for that.
"

But you do you bud. Regards.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
No, you didn't turn to the dark side brother.... you simply saw the light :p

SanchoMod will never fuck you, only add to the experience however you wish since you can turn On/Off everything (well, except the new hotkeys but that's RenPy's fault).
Bless you, I'll sit patiently and await the finished version and partake of your Mod when ready (unless you mean I can turn something off and give the current version a whirl?)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bless you, I'll sit patiently and await the finished version and partake of your Mod when ready (unless you mean I can turn something off and give the current version a whirl?)
You have multiple scenarios you can pursue as you wish. For current gameplay:
  • Use v1.0.5 Extended with or without SanchoMod
  • Use v1.1.0 Basic unmodded (and use SanchoMod's "SaveFixer" if you used SanchoMod previously and wish to load those previous save files)
There's no correct choice here but all are doable. No harm will be done regardless. Just note (if previously ran modded or currently running modded) that one should never use the "SaveFixer" and the mod at the same time (the SaveFixer borks a portion of the mod). Use one or the other, not both.

Also note that if you install the current mod inside v1.1.0 Basic you are basically running v1.0.5 Extended BUT without the necessary Extended files (scripts, images, etc). So, don't do that.

Reactions: Hurui

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well. it SHOULD mean something!
V0.01 is ususally the very first entry
V0.5 - the game is half done
V1.0 games first complete release
everything after = bugfixing nd/or enhancing
2.0 = remake
Alpha= untested, features missing (YOU are the tester! don't complain!)
Beta = in testing, last bugfixes

but I know, that nobody really cares...
so we have gems like V8.4163 - with 30 minutes gameplay...:cry:
I must have been absent this day in all my years of schooling. Since when does "v1.0" mean final? Hell, it's mostly noted that version "1" is the first actual usable product of it's intended use if anything. The first two largest software companies on the planet being MS and Apple where well beyond "1.0" years before GUIs were even a thing (remember MS-DOS?).

The only important thing to note is that all version systems whether numeric or alpha-numeric have an unwritten rule of being sequential. This has applied to software versions, licensing versions, etc from the very beginning of implementation. The only thing that matters are the sequence even if there's a bazillion decimal point placements used.

Don't let it get under your skin. There's much larger issues as a humanity to deal with than the thought that versions should only go from zero to one. Regards and be well.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
You have multiple scenarios you can pursue as you wish. For current gameplay:
  • Use v1.0.5 Extended with or without SanchoMod
  • Use v1.1.0 Basic unmodded (and use SanchoMod's "SaveFixer" if you used SanchoMod previously and wish to load those previous save files)
There's no correct choice here but all are doable. No harm will be done regardless. Just note (if previously ran modded or currently running modded) that one should never use the "SaveFixer" and the mod at the same time (the SaveFixer borks a portion of the mod). Use one or the other, not both.

Also note that if you install the current mod inside v1.1.0 Basic you are basically running v1.0.5 Extended BUT without the necessary Extended files (scripts, images, etc). So, don't do that.
Option 2 worked like a charm, many thanks my friend

Reactions: Sancho1969

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
No worries, I don't judge people for cheating in solo games, we're here to have fun. Some games have a real tedious grind to them, so I abandoned purist playing years ago. Plus, Sancho is a pretty great person in general, so even when I don't cheat I usually look for his mod.
Neat that there's people like this (unlike BADiK, holy shit do they crucify you there). Sometimes I need don't have the time to catch up with the game from where I last remembered and don't want to deal with having to go through hours again, so I take the mod route and get myself back up to speed (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Neat that there's people like this (unlike BADiK, holy shit do they crucify you there). Sometimes I need don't have the time to catch up with the game from where I last remembered and don't want to deal with having to go through hours again, so I take the mod route and get myself back up to speed (y)
Indeed. I hope I've taken it a step further with SanchoMod since even though there is a "cheat" section it doesn't mean the player has to use it of course. Hell, the player doesn't even have to use the ChoiceGuide (walkthrough). There's many "purists" that use the mod simply for the GUI tweaks and nothing else. The point is that it's your choice how you wish to possibly enhance your media consumption experience. Others opinions of your private matters are meaningless and a futile waste of time and air... imho of course. Bottom line: always do what's best for you, fuck everybody else that tells you that you should do it their way.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, I'm absolutely one of them - in that thread, because 99% of the problems after a new release are mod related and the vast playerbase of the game seems to be too fucking stupid to comprehend that little detail. ;) DPC codes his game to shaft people who are cheating (with certain known cheats, that is) and fixing that isn't our (collectively) responsibility for everybody who runs into it. DPC got tired of trying to bugshoot things that were always being reported by people who used mods, so he started to sabotage them. I honestly don't blame him. If I give you a solid product and you mod it and it gets fucked up, fixing it again isn't my job. It's on the modder to make a better mod that doesn't break things. ;) (Looking at you again, Sancho1969 , you magnificent bastard)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: A new variable has been introduced and entered in a previous update. It's in Update 17 (v1.1.0 is Update 19). It's automatically updated for you in this update though (good job dev, this practice is usually overlooked) and done correctly if you unlocked Lexi's extra scene in U17. The new variable is IngridMeet and unlocks her bio in the Bio page of the Notebook. It's a smart conditional check since you can't meet Ingrid unless you are about to unlock Lexi's extra anyway.

Just a little tidbit to know about... however minute it is I'm actually just more impressed that the dev sorted it so the player doesn't have to replay U17 to unlock the damn thing.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Oh, I'm absolutely one of them - in that thread, because 99% of the problems after a new release are mod related and the vast playerbase of the game seems to be too fucking stupid to comprehend that little detail. ;) DPC codes his game to shaft people who are cheating (with certain known cheats, that is) and fixing that isn't our (collectively) responsibility for everybody who runs into it. DPC got tired of trying to bugshoot things that were always being reported by people who used mods, so he started to sabotage them. I honestly don't blame him. If I give you a solid product and you mod it and it gets fucked up, fixing it again isn't my job. It's on the modder to make a better mod that doesn't break things. ;) (Looking at you again, Sancho1969 , you magnificent bastard)
Yeah it does make sense with how people would report problems with the game while having the mod installed (sorta this is why we can't have nice things sorta-deal) :ROFLMAO: I just remembered there being a discussion with the game being modded and then it quickly got hostile, so I kinda withdrew myself from the whole thing (as it's probably best I should). I'll play their game again from the start... Once I ACTUALLY get more time in my hands :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes