DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Dumb girl with whorish past - "non-cliche". Hah.
Left to right: whore (ofc she has very very very bad past), bland shy girl, ex-whore (it's just a past, i was naive(dumb)), married woman (future cheating whore, but who cares if it's mc, right), dumb future ex-whore (don't listen other people/your brain, even if you already have buttplug in your ass, lol), normal(?) girl, extra for femdom(?).
It's good, but orignal? Lol.
I can't stop being surprised by such strong statements. The game is at an early stage of development (0.2.0!), but some players already think they know everything about the main characters.
Wait at least for version 0.5.0 or 0.6.0 before making any conclusions.

Although the fact that you didn't even notice the difference between Ashley and one of the noname candidate with a buttplug already says a lot. "Lol"

Last edited:

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
I can't stop being surprised by such strong statements. The game is at an early stage of development (0.2.0!), but some players already think they know everything about the main characters.
Wait at least for version 0.5.0 or 0.6.0 before making any conclusions.

Although the fact that you didn't even notice the difference between Ashley and one of the noname candidate with a buttplug already says a lot. "Lol"
Yeah, it was just little tease around her asshole. Huge difference, yeah. Lol.
Am i wrong about them? Ok, I can be wrong about pink girl (maybe she will start using her brain), but that's it.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Man I really liked the novel and how things were approached. I look forward to the next update and in the meantime I will translate it to Brazilian Portuguese ...

Reactions: DreamNow

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
is harem planned for future? ;)
My answer
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).
Some new information. There will be a harem, but it's too early to talk about the details. The game will also have two possible love triangles (in the next update, the MC will be able to take a small step towards one of these triangles).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I already finished this update and can say that I really love Rachel and Carol. And, after playing the party, I'm going to give Roxy a chance. However, I'm still not sure if I will finally be interested in her. In any case, the locker room scene still does not interest me at all, and the party scene has not interested me too much (only the final conversation after it, which in fact is the only thing I have read, I skipped the rest of the scene activating "unseen scenes" button.)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
DreamNow if you want to avoid the sister's issue you mentioned on post #446, I would recommend you using SubscribeStar as a backup for that kind of content. At least it's how games like Sunshine Love avoid that issue for example.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes