• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Someone can help me? When I try to load my old save the game crashes

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.6.5-(Extended)
Tue Oct  5 17:09:29 2021
Well, if you used the Mod, there is a chance you may have to start over.

I know I have used Shaddy's Mod and he is no longer doing the mod for this game due to coding been change on each updates. I do not blame Shaddy for his decision to drop his mod for this VN.

I may just sit back and wait several updates before going through this VN again.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
My previous save are not working the games always starts from the beginning
Same, but I used the mod so I assume that's why. Gonna put this on the backburner for a bit until a new WT mod comes out. Or maybe the dev could add in a Walk through version of the game. That would be great.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well, if you used the Mod, there is a chance you may have to start over.

I know I have used Shaddy's Mod and he is no longer doing the mod for this game due to coding been change on each updates. I do not blame Shaddy for his decision to drop his mod for this VN.

I may just sit back and wait several updates before going through this VN again.

Same, but I used the mod so I assume that's why. Gonna put this on the backburner for a bit until a new WT mod comes out. Or maybe the dev could add in a Walk through version of the game. That would be great.
I've used Shaddy's mod since I started playing and this update loaded my most recent saves fine. You might try an automatic save a couple back from the last or a save from an earlier update. Worth a try at least.

Reactions: franklin99

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! You've created an excellent game. I especially appreciate the tracking information on the various characters, I'd never be able to keep all of them straight between updates with it. Girls are very attractive and I like the MC's interactions with each of them.

Normally I figure out my "best girl" pretty early in a VN. This time it took until now, but somehow Roxy's really gotten to me. Anyway thanks for creating such a high quality and entertaining game. I'll be looking forward to the next update, while I try to figure out how to unwind my manslut ways without messing everything up. LOL

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I've used Shaddy's mod since I started playing and this update loaded my most recent saves fine. You might try an automatic save a couple back from the last or a save from an earlier update. Worth a try at least.
I have done that in the past with other VN and mods. What I find is that later on, the saves will break because of the mess it left behind over the time. One VN, I used so often that one of the mod had a hick-up and I went back few saves and it works and then each new version get release, it would continue to have crashes. I have thought about doing that, which I haven't decided yet.

However, sometime it doesn't hurt to restart from the beginning, who knows if there any surprise update/modification.

Thanks for informing me about that.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
That what i thought first, but when I remove the mods my save still does not work

granited

Sep 12, 2021
This was my first game from this kind of "game-genre" and after that everything looks and feels mostly rubbish. Didn't found any game that came close to UoP.

RR111

Jul 11, 2021
How do you trigger Emma’s scene, since I have 9 points with Rachel by the Hospital but nothing comes about with Emma? Thnx.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Update from the dev with details of progress with the next version.

[News] Dev's blog #36
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
  • big event with Ashley (another sex lesson)
  • small event with Ashley and cheerleaders (Yuki, Carol, Ivy and much more)
  • event with Sara
Yeah, so far only 3 events. But I also have plans for one event with Roxy and one event with Carol. The rest of the events will be picked later.
2) Renders and animations:
About 200 renders are ready
Dream Now

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Update from the dev with details of progress with the next version.

[News] Dev's blog #36
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
  • big event with Ashley (another sex lesson)
  • small event with Ashley and cheerleaders (Yuki, Carol, Ivy and much more)
  • event with Sara
Yeah, so far only 3 events. But I also have plans for one event with Roxy and one event with Carol. The rest of the events will be picked later.
2) Renders and animations:
About 200 renders are ready
Dream Now
looks like we have to wait until next year until the mc can have sex with rachel

Reactions: Almostdivine

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you don't go to club after you get the car, which avoids rejecting Kim if you answer Sarah's call, can you still get the scene with her in the office?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Or they can read the walk-through document than using the walk-through mod. URL: https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-5-extended-dreamnow.65957/post-6681799

true, i usually use both if they are, but with mods can be problem, if there were made some improvements ingame, which means, paths combined or what ever, can mess game up after without it , specially if you would try to jump between dif mods when each modder does his own script.
same to you

Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
true, i usually use both if they are, but with mods can be problem, if there were made some improvements ingame, which means, paths combined or what ever, can mess game up after without it , specially if you would try to jump between dif mods when each modder does his own script.
same to you
I usually try to do it myself first. Some VNs the walk-through (doc and/or mod) can be useful. In this VN, the walk-through is useful. Some of the VN does not have the walk-through mod either because it complicate or conflict. So, I would see just the doc version. Some of us may prefer all to have the mod to make life simple. There is only few VN I came across that really doesn't need a walk-through. However VN like, Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession or few others, the walk-through (mod and/or doc) can be handy since it has multiple paths and could get complicated.

What I do find that each Modder have his/her own style and have to try to keep in mind which modder's mod for certain VN. Sometime we would run into some minor conflicts.

Reactions: micmitja

Lehmmoan

Mar 14, 2021
How to get the extra scene? Should i do solo each path? Or is it not part of the story?cuz am doing all their path dunno how to trigger the other scene.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes