wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Tastes differ but nice fantasy) You've got nothing but to hope and believe a similar idea's surged somewhere into the dev's head) But something tells me...)
I just hope there will be some interaction with her to balance and logic.
and because i like her. A certain dark path. Or it will risk turning into a comedy if you go through the "harem path": our gallant partisan fights the evil brotherhood ,which talks rudely with teachers and rips off the girls panties in the dining room. At the same time, he walks from room to room and corrupts the girls by saying sweet words and build secret relationships behind everyone's back.
Abby checked Ashley's naked body. Our galant partisan was indignant and decided, in addition to this, to check her eyesight by showing his penis :)

Reactions: Nikki Klein
Oct 7, 2021
I agree. I don't think it's fair to call Carol a whore. She was a bit of a party girl, definitely no virgin, and perverted af, but none of that makes her a whore. She HATES the position she's in with Abby, but feels stuck. (Honestly, I think this is a bit of a weak plot point. The photo shoots don't seem like nearly strong enough reason to agree to be blackmailed.) In general, I like Carol quite a bit. The only thing I don't really like about her is how pissy she gets at MC for wanting to help her. I think that piece is a little overdone, but otherwise, she is a solid LI and a solo run with her is quite enjoyable.
exactly, being a virgin does not make a person pure and not being a virgin does not make a person impure, purity is in the person's personality, in his essence as a human being, in his goodness, in his character, people are come to believe that purity is in the body, but this is a great lie of humanity as well as many others that exist to diminish a woman, that is, they are all lies initially told by macho people, purity is in the mind, this is the truth

• Red Heart

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
is there a reason why im not seeing new content after i downloaded v7.0 extended? i tried loading a save from the previous version and the game still ends at v6.0 i have not used any kind of mods or wt

Oct 7, 2021
is there a reason why im not seeing new content after i downloaded v7.0 extended? i tried loading a save from the previous version and the game still ends at v6.0 i have not used any kind of mods or wt
Was the previous version you played official or pirated? and is this new one you downloaded official? because pirated version, that is, downloaded from a different site and not directly from the dev patreon, can give an error if you now want to load the saves that are from the pirated version to the official one, or even if you played the official version before and are trying loading the saves of the official version on the pirate, both situations can give problems, due to the difference of the game file from a pirated version to an official one

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well to be fair she is a member of the slut-sorority and i think she said that she spend the last year pretty much always at partys having a blast. Now that doesn't make her automatically a slut, but seeing her sorority and the partys we have seen so far...well it can easily implied as such, at the very least i think she's been around.
I got the idea that she was the figurehead, but avoided being the "slut" girl. Her guilt is about bringing in new girls that the other one manipulated and corrupted.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I just hope there will be some interaction with her to balance and logic.
and because i like her. A certain dark path. Or it will risk turning into a comedy if you go through the "harem path": our gallant partisan fights the evil brotherhood ,which talks rudely with teachers and rips off the girls panties in the dining room. At the same time, he walks from room to room and corrupts the girls by saying sweet words and build secret relationships behind everyone's back.
Abby checked Ashley's naked body. Our galant partisan was indignant and decided, in addition to this, to check her eyesight by showing his penis :)
I like the way you think out of the box like you want to add bitter chocolate to vanilla ice cream) As for me, it's a harmless fantasy boost, and personally, I can easily imagine myself as a fucking perverted cheating seducer, keeping somewhere in reserve the saves where I'm monogamous and honest to each of the beauties, if we talk about solo playthroughs)

Reactions: wizardcock

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
The only thing I don't really like about her is how pissy she gets at MC for wanting to help her. I think that piece is a little overdone
Doesn't this confirm once again she's really a sincere good girl? For me, it's a natural desire to protect a loved one from the shit you found yourself in. Moreover, it's a woman's logic to ask for one thing and keep the opposite thoughts in her mind 'cause she, like any other girl, is pleased to realize there's a person around who's always on her side and ready to help no matter what.

Actually, it's not about Carol at all. I raised a much more important issue than to consider one of the game characters. It's about an ability to fight the world with open eyes, to look at the lens of your own experience, but not other people's opinions and views, erroneous beliefs and judgments, to feel the beat of the flow of events going on. And this doesn't mean it's not natural for a person to make mistakes, the main thing's that there should be an ability to admit these mistakes. That's what I mean.

Sorry for my philosophy, it's probably superfluous on this kind of forums, promise not do it anymore not to get irked someone's gods's ire))) I'm not about to blame those for VNs to get treated like just a way to have fun or get high on sex scenes. I no longer have a question even for those who're interested, but due to some circumstances сannot read between the lines sometimes. Who am I to. Everyone's business. You know what they say, "Каждый дрочит, как он хочет".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I got the idea that she was the figurehead, but avoided being the "slut" girl. Her guilt is about bringing in new girls that the other one manipulated and corrupted.
U mean the talk about he blackmail, than yes, she said she's basicialy there to lure in new prey.
Thought she doesn't feel guilty about the new girls, as far as i remember.
Thats why i don't call her slut/prostitute or whatever u want to call the other sorority members.

The party thing was where the MC said he has good grates and her answear is her's were shitty cause she was more interested in partying the last year.
So i don't think she is quite as innocent as many want to see her.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
"Hint how to do it better: if you’re develop a relationship with Sara, Ashley and Kim!: When Vlad gives MC the car keys and you have a choice to ride right away or go to the club (and fuck Kim), choose the first option (or the second option, but refuse to have sex with Kim. She'll be upset at first, but everything will be fine in the future). In these cases, you will help Sara and keep the relationship with Ashley as well, but at the same time, you do not spoil the relationship with Kimberly".

Why isn't this mentioned earlier in the walkthrough? I assume a lot of people will have to backtrack rather than knowing there was a much better option ahead of time.

Reactions: ak47

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I like the way you think out of the box like you want to add bitter chocolate to vanilla ice cream) As for me, it's a harmless fantasy boost, and personally, I can easily imagine myself as a fucking perverted cheating seducer, keeping somewhere in reserve the saves where I'm monogamous and honest to each of the beauties, if we talk about solo playthroughs)
The ability to imagine yourself as someone is very important for a comfortable game, respect)
I also have no problems with the game, I laugh with the way the main character says all these cute speeches walking from room to room as if he is in a reality show "The Bachelor".
But one thing really sounds like a joke to me: I don't really like corruption in romance-directed games and don't really like domination due to the fact that dominos are often not angry or tough, but just look like acting. BUT: specifically in this game, domina is the only one who I liked really. i susceptible to dark minor music and apparently this completed her image. The rest are beautiful, I don’t argue, and so on, but as I said, after them it is necessary to measure the blood sugar level)
And in the end, it is for Abby the developer, as I understand it, will not do anything and I will have to play against the one that I really like. Will continue because of an unusual experience and the comedic component that I wrote about at the beginning.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
"Hint how to do it better: if you’re develop a relationship with Sara, Ashley and Kim!: When Vlad gives MC the car keys and you have a choice to ride right away or go to the club (and fuck Kim), choose the first option (or the second option, but refuse to have sex with Kim. She'll be upset at first, but everything will be fine in the future). In these cases, you will help Sara and keep the relationship with Ashley as well, but at the same time, you do not spoil the relationship with Kimberly".

Why isn't this mentioned earlier in the walkthrough? I assume a lot of people will have to backtrack rather than knowing there was a much better option ahead of time.
Better late than never. The same goes for Nikki. I think almost everyone agreed to become her nude model, but to open one of the last two scenes with Roxy in v.0.7.0 they had to retry the game and refuse Nikki. Variety of choices, isn't that the point of VNs?

And as for the hint you mentioned, it's not better regarding the desire to get maximum relationship points with every single game character but an option not to lose a single one at once. By the way, will the MC be able to get dirt on Pollard with Kim's help in this scenario? I didn't check it that way. The walkthrough tells he won't but I don't know.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
form walkthrough we can see swimwear selection with Rachel and choosing one option will change future history of the story. but till v0.70 i don't see any impact , i prefer call Nikki than call Rachel.
well happy Kim will allow MC to play with her under table when Mr pollad suddenly come to her office , but MC won't get any evidence but he think kim will help in future. but i don't like this path because you lose 2 babes .

also bit confused for abbey's relation with Mr Pollad and his son maxim , form the conversation between abby and maxim when maxim knock out MC proves Abby have some kind of control over maxim

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
well happy Kim will allow MC to play with her under table when Mr pollad suddenly come to her office , but MC won't get any evidence but he think kim will help in future. but i don't like this path because you lose 2 babes .
What do you mean about losing two babes? Do you mean Sara and Ashley? It is totally possible to get the office scene with Kim while still maintaining relationships with Sara and Ashley. You need to avoid Kim the second time by going for a drive instead of hanging out in the club. While driving, you will get the call from Sara and can go help her without pissing Kim off.

EDIT: Well, I'll leave this here since you are tagged so hopefully you will see it, but the post immediately above yours also has the exact same advice.

Reactions: sbkblr69

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
form walkthrough we can see swimwear selection with Rachel and choosing one option will change future history of the story. but till v0.70 i don't see any impact , i prefer call Nikki than call Rachel.
Why are you so impatient? We're about to get our first sexual encounter with Rachel there in the upcoming update, but you're still locked into choosing a swimsuit. Everything'll become clear when Rachel finally decides on the date of her resort trip. And by the way, you risk not to see this impact at all after you chose to call Nikki instead of scoring relationship points with Rachel and helping her with the choice of that very swimsuit. And since you mentioned it, I'd really like to hope the dev won't forget about this small (or not) plot detail in the future (I'm sure he won't).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Why are you so impatient? We're about to get our first sexual encounter with Rachel there in the upcoming update, but you're still locked into choosing a swimsuit. Everything'll become clear when Rachel finally decides on the date of her resort trip. And by the way, you risk not to see this impact at all after you chose to call Nikki instead of scoring relationship points with Rachel and helping her with the choice of that very swimsuit. And since you mentioned it, I'd really like to hope the dev won't forget about this small (or not) plot detail in the future (I'm sure he won't).
My guess is that if the swimwear is "important", Dev will likely give another chance to pick up that shopping scene. He's already given second chances at a couple of scenes, probably most notably Carol's big hotel date.

Reactions: sbkblr69

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
My guess is that if the swimwear is "important", Dev will likely give another chance to pick up that shopping scene. He's already given second chances at a couple of scenes, probably most notably Carol's big hotel date.
I'm not thinking straight right now but don't it seem to me you think the swimsuit we helped choose for Rachel would pop up somewhere else, not not only at the resort? I guess this choice was originally conceived specifically for Rachel's resort story or related stuff. What do you mean 'a second chance', could you explain? IMO, Carol's not a very good example since that blue evening dress was bought specifically for the date scene where we could safely watch it on, what is a second chance there? And BTW, nothing depended on us there at all, whether we'd have missed this scene or not, in any case, she'd have bought that dress, put it on for our date, and then before sex she'd have taken it off, standing in front of us with only wet panties on. The sequence of the scheme of actions's clear, where was any impact noticed there? Well, I mean it's just a swimsuit, what else would you need it for? I think it's obvious that Rachel'd be sporting it on at the resort or lying in the hot sun and drawing attention to her juicy butt, nah? Or do you think a swimsuit'd be a deciding factor whether the MC goes to the resort with her or not, as for instance?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, i am at the free roam, considering the walkthrough, from update 0.60, and i can´t find Nikki´s room, even less Mickey that was suppose to be inside. Also, when i go to her studio, goind there is already unlocked for me, it´s empty, she isn´t there, and the mc calls her etc.., but from the walkthrough there was more to it.
In the whole game, i missed a convo with her, when she called me and instead of going to her, i helped Rachel choosing the Bikini. Did that screwed up things with Nikki? Nikki is awesome, and wanted more with her

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Did that screwed up things with Nikki?
I don't want to be a wet blanket with these obvious things I'm about to say right now but you just need to strictly follow the guide and score relationship points with her whenever you need to. You first meet her at a freshmen party (Nymphomaniacs? Hell yeah! + 1 Nikki). If you replied on her message then you meet her at her studio for the first time and ask her about everything she's doing. Then at your first free roam you see her sitting on a suitcase and she offer you to help her at the studio (agree). Then she calls you, and you agree to come to her studio instead of helping Rachel (Yes). The second scene at the studio is a key one 'cause there you decide whether to help her and become her nude model for the exhibition or not to. If you agree, then at your second free roam you find her room door, her twin bro tells you about her last exhibition. Then you go to her studio, you don't find her there, you call her, a choice to ask her about the last exhibition appears during the conversation, and if you're developing the relationship with Roxy then you find a painting with Roxy naked in. Most likely, you just refused to help Nikki somewhere.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes