sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Тhis is the 4-th time I download the freaking whole thing, only to find out that there is 0 new scenes. Amazing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you saying you might want to be SanchoMod -ed? (WIP)

View attachment 1588146 View attachment 1588145 View attachment 1588144 View attachment 1588158 View attachment 1588157 View attachment 1588156

SanchoGallery (looks like same page but it's a completely isolated, separate gallery that's 100% unlocked w/out fucking with your persistent file):
View attachment 1588148 View attachment 1588147

OEM Gallery (same persistent file as from above, again they are separate so you still have "goals"/"cheevos" achievements):
View attachment 1588150 View attachment 1588149

Anything is possible in SanchoVille
To piggyback off this for a minute. There's really two big issues regarding proper modding of this particular VN.

One is the glaring reason why I believe most others have not touched this in a while (see my old post here), which I somehow forgot about until just now (blame it on the whiskey). And is a rather serious concern to me personally.

The other is that for a proper WT the average modder can't handle it due to the way the variables work. Their solution is usually to duplicate or triple the menus, rewriting the whole damn dialogue scripts. SanchoMod can handle this fairly easily though it is a bit time consuming to code it in but it's been done in many of the harder VN's I've published publicly recently. That solution is the newest dynamic ChoiceGuide. In it's simplest form it works like the following example (although it can get much more complex):

Take for instance this Carol scene. If the player has the appropriate prerequisites from previous choices then the ChoiceGuide prints as most WTs do (note the first choice):
UOP SM B03a.jpg

Now in the below the player has NOT met the prerequisites and would not be awarded one or more variables because of this. The dynamic ChoiceGuide not only prints the outcome of this but also lets the player know what the criteria are to be awarded the stat they might be seeking:
UOP SM B03b.jpg

The dynamic ChoiceGuide also work like this for disabled menu choices, letting the player know what the requirement is for it to have been enabled. Of course all the above can be toggled on/off on the fly anytime via the ChoiceGuide toggle found inside the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions. Pretty cool, right?

Anyway, the first issue noted at the beginning of this post is a possible deal-breaker, we'll see.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are so very much greatful to you and the dev and the script kiddie who come here to
share your breakthroughs with us. We are spoiled and we are happy for your dedication and your resolve.
To piggyback off this for a minute. There's really two big issues regarding proper modding of this particular VN.

One is the glaring reason why I believe most others have not touched this in a while (see my old post here), which I somehow forgot about until just now (blame it on the whiskey). And is a rather serious concern to me personally.

The other is that for a proper WT the average modder can't handle it due to the way the variables work. Their solution is usually to duplicate or triple the menus, rewriting the whole damn dialogue scripts. SanchoMod can handle this fairly easily though it is a bit time consuming to code it in but it's been done in many of the harder VN's I've published publicly recently. That solution is the newest dynamic ChoiceGuide. In it's simplest form it works like the following example (although it can get much more complex):

Take for instance this Carol scene. If the player has the appropriate prerequisites from previous choices then the ChoiceGuide prints as most WTs do (note the first choice):
View attachment 1588226

Now in the below the player has NOT met the prerequisites and would not be awarded one or more variables because of this. The dynamic ChoiceGuide not only prints the outcome of this but also lets the player know what the criteria are to be awarded the stat they might be seeking:
View attachment 1588227

The dynamic ChoiceGuide also work like this for disabled menu choices, letting the player know what the requirement is for it to have been enabled. Of course all the above can be toggled on/off on the fly anytime via the ChoiceGuide toggle found inside the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions. Pretty cool, right?

Anyway, the first issue noted at the beginning of this post is a possible deal-breaker, we'll see.
As you can see in the last couple a pages, players cannot fathom how extras work in this game still ... even after so many updates and the time it took for one modder or two to drop modding it and for you to pick it up and have your way with this game.

Whatever you decide, any alternate way to contribute in helping gamers
get the hang of the scenes in this game is wildly appreciated.

Have a merry and wildly satisfying gaming induced happy 2022!

SexyNapalm

Jul 31, 2020
I found a way to edit brandy's mod so it works with any version, regardless how many galleries, extra's there are. Before each gallery was enabled separately, but with this change we set them all to true:

Python:
        def brandy_unlock_memories():
            gallery = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'gallery_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | gallery

def brandy_unlock_extra():
            extra = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'extra_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | extra

def brandy_unlock_lewd():
            lewd = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'lewd_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | lewd

def brandy_unlock_phone_bg():
            bg = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'bg_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | bg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone explain what i need to do for being path of Nikki? I done things in walkthrough but in my current save im not in her path at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The Christmas extra with Carol was fucking great! Really really sexy.
Was she a bit plumper by any chance? I've always seen her as Rachel's younger and less attractive sister, but she looked even better than usual in this special.
This was all in all an amazing update. Short :( but amazing :love:

There is something negative that I've been wanting to say for some weeks but never remembered to.
This is a light-hearted VN, where the main thing is sex and story is just there as a secondary feature. However, the pacing has normally made sense, and this includes both in-game scenes and extras.

Unfortunately, I think the dev made a baffling mistake when they included an extra scene having sex with Sara.
Sara is the one girl whose story should be a slow burner, slower than any other's. The MC didn't have an extra sex scene with Rachel before they had sex with penetration in the actual game, for example. Likewise, we haven't had yet any sex extra scene with Yuki or Ash for example, since the MC hasn't gone that far with them yet in the story.
Why did the dev decide to show Sara fucking the MC when it hasn't happened in the game yet? That kinda ruined the wait.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has not have the time and energy to explore all the girls in that satisfactory manner as the 3 most fantastic of the cast - the ones with the most.
In time, game will include fun times with the more sober and skankier of them, but not now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I found a way to edit brandy's mod so it works with any version, regardless how many galleries, extra's there are. Before each gallery was enabled separately, but with this change we set them all to true:

Python:
        def brandy_unlock_memories():
            gallery = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'gallery_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | gallery

def brandy_unlock_extra():
            extra = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'extra_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | extra

def brandy_unlock_lewd():
            lewd = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'lewd_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | lewd

def brandy_unlock_phone_bg():
            bg = {k: True for (k,v) in persistent.items() if 'bg_' in k}
            persistent = persistent | bg
This physically changes the persistent data and is considered bad form. Creating isolated galleries is much more proper and allows the player to continue with achievements. The above method is simply lazy imho, just like others that edit the gallery files directly and mark each as True. I'm just pointing it out as many folks don't like their persistent files tampered with, but to each their own. I've always gone out of my way to insure the player can revert back if they decide to remove/uninstall a mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another mini-update of sorts:

Currently coding in a phone task system similar to my recently released LeapOfFaith mod which dynamically updates the MiniStat page 1 que according to comments/messages/pics that the player may not be aware require attention. Below is an example of it in action:

Here the player has never checked the PVU pics section of the phone up to this point (no likes or comments on them). Notice the PhoneTasks in the MiniStat screen:
UOP SM B03f.jpg

Now let's randomly choose a pic in the phone to comment from out of those three, let's choose Roxy in this example. Notice how the ChoiceGuide functions in the phone app as well as a side note. Speaking of that side note, the second pic below shows the same exact screen but the player has toggled off the ChoiceGuide to show you that even the phone app changes in realtime:
UOP SM B03g.jpg UOP SM B03gb.jpg

There's only one comment choice to make so let's choose it and notice the MiniStat screen instantly afterwards:
UOP SM B03gc.jpg

Here the phone is exited to get a better view of the above:
UOP SM B03gd.jpg

Don't worry about the "Chat Messages" being empty in the MiniStat in those above pics, I'll populate that after a while once I sort the coding out to be more efficient. Regards.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Currently coding in a phone task system similar to my recently released LeapOfFaith mod which dynamically updates the MiniStat page 1 que according to comments/messages/pics that the player may not be aware require attention. Below is an example of it in action:

Here the player has never checked the PVU pics section of the phone up to this point (no likes or comments on them). Notice the PhoneTasks in the MiniStat screen:
View attachment 1589017

Now let's randomly choose a pic in the phone to comment from out of those three, let's choose Roxy in this example. Notice how the ChoiceGuide functions in the phone app as well as a side note. Speaking of that side note, the second pic below shows the same exact screen but the player has toggled off the ChoiceGuide to show you that even the phone app changes in realtime:
View attachment 1589018 View attachment 1589026

There's only one comment choice to make so let's choose it and notice the MiniStat screen instantly afterwards:
View attachment 1589019

View attachment 1589021

Don't worry about the "Chat Messages" being empty in the MiniStat in those above pics, I'll populate that after a while once I sort the coding out to be more efficient. Regards.
can't wait to actully use your mod to play this game. i believe it will make it easier (meaning enjoyable) like a lot

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Going to all these lengths to keep Ashley out of the sorority but it woulda just been more effective to try to date Abby (as there's the usual magic MC powers which means you can have any and every girl) then you'd get access to a whole harem of hoes and get to break in the occasional misguided sweetie that joins like Ashley... at least there's always Roxy I guess.

Tons has been added since I last played, which I didn't think was thaaat long ago, so I'm impressed with the rate they're putting out content.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

View attachment 1589017

View attachment 1589018 View attachment 1589026

View attachment 1589019

View attachment 1589021

will this mod be seperate files or overwriting the originals?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
3some incoming after what we've seen in this update :love:
I'm curious to know what exactly we've seen in this update to assume there would be some threesome stuff? :unsure:

If it's Yuki-the MC-Carol-some then I wouldn't even expect it since the MC's just using this info to take advantage of it for finding a closer approach to Yuki. Besides, something tells me Carol wouldn't go for it. Moreover, it's not yet known how Yuki would react to the fact Carol and the MC are a loving couple since from almost the beginnig of the whole story. But again, it's only my purely personal opinion regarding all the details provided in the story. There's always a chance ;)

And if it's Roxy-the MC-Nikki-some then it would be quite possible though. Too many hints ;)

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes