May 1, 2021
A great game, just animations could be a little better, but overall I like it!
I agree. Rachel is the finest milf I ve ever seen in a game. I like the fact that there is many frames for each scenes. And the animations are quiet good as well. Hope that the dev can handle all the differents arcs. It worth it to back him.

Reactions: fangjoe24

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I've been holding off playing this for a few releases so my memory's a bit foggy, but is Rachel a mom? I get that age-wise, it fits, but is she at milf status?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I've been holding off playing this for a few releases so my memory's a bit foggy, but is Rachel a mom? I get that age-wise, it fits, but is she at milf status?
She is the history teacher (assistant professor), and the MC offered himself as her assistant. In short, he's been supporting her mentally and seducing her physically... until eventually they started an affair. She is in her early 30s, I guess. Maybe even a bit younger. But I'm far from all that terminology and unofficial statuses, so decide for yourself how it is more convenient for you to call her in terms of her sexuality, beauty and age...

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
Some would say Quinn from Being a Dik, but it might be a case of scratching the surface and only finding more surface. She is a megabitch but seems to have at least a small soft spot for MC when she is not stealing his shit or sexually assaulting him.
Thanks.
Any other recommendations?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks.
Any other recommendations?
One of my favorite bitch girls is the sister from Monkey Business if incest isn't a deal-breaker. Unfortunately, that Dev is from Ukraine and it remains to be seen if the game will continue. There are other Taming of the Shrew characters out there. A lot of times there are games where you are married to her, like in Babysitters and The Promise. But as far as hard-edge punk girls with a heart of gold under their tough exterior go Quinn and Roxy are the gold standard. Unless you want to go full NTR or femdom and that is a whole other conversation.

Reactions: AmadorQ

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This is a great game with beautiful renders and great dialogues. Just one question though: I get relationship points with girls that are not shown in the "relation menue" on the ingame-mobile. Is there a way to expand that screen or do I miss something?

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
This is a great game with beautiful renders and great dialogues. Just one question though: I get relationship points with girls that are not shown in the "relation menue" on the ingame-mobile. Is there a way to expand that screen or do I miss something?
No, that's how it should be. Or, more precisely, that's how it is. And you're just gonna have to accept that. The game's been updated the way we can see for almost a year and a half, so I think if it was such an important thing or turned out to be a flaw, then we'd have seen a list of all the names and the screen that could be scrolled down, or it would have been fixed already.

gustavko621

Nov 16, 2020
there is a mod to help to solve your problem. maybe you can have a try

chillboi2

Oct 18, 2021
1647461581516.png

I downloaded patch and started playing. Sometime later I am getting this error of image being not found. How to resolve this issue? Thanks

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
LMFAO I just started this game today and seems pretty fun but seeing the redhead girl having a tattoo that says "tight pussy" just cracked me tf up lool

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
A new Dev Blog has been published earlier today, with some serious news, and also an update on the next version of the game.

[News] Dev's blog #45
Hey there!
How are you guys doing in these tough times? I hope you are all safe and doing well.
As many of you probably know, horrific things are happening in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) right now. Even though these events directly affects me and my life, I didn't touch on this topic earlier because I didn't want to bring politics in here (and besides that, at first I just didn't believe something like that could really happen these days). But every day the situation is getting worse, and I don't know how long it will last, how far it will go and how it will end. So I had to make some decisions because of the current situation, and I fear I'll have to make some more in the future.
I know that I won't take a long break. And at that moment I was really planning to go back to work after a one-month rest... But sometimes unexpected things happen in life that we are not able to influence. So for now I'm not sure that I can keep my promise and return to usual game development mode in early April. That's why I extended the pause in billing until May.
Besides that, after a medical examination those minor health problems of mine that I turned out to be not so minor as I thought. But this is nothing compared to the above.
To summing up this part:
  • I paused billing for the next month again (if you will be an active patron at the start of the next billing cycle in April, then you will not be charged).
    Perhaps, if the political situation improves, I will be able to return to usual game development mode in early April as I planned. But so far I don't see any prerequisites for this.
  • I will continue to post side content (wallpapers and custom renders) in April and it will be available to all patrons just like the March content (news posts will be available for all)
  • I will continue to develop the next update (slow mode) and keep posting news about it.
If the situation gets much worse by the beginning/the middle of April, then most likely I'll have to move to another country. It will be quite a radical solution, but I guess that this is the only option under which I'll be able to continue developing my project as before.
Now enough about the bad, it's time to get back to the game.
1) Despite the fact that I decided to devote this month to rest, I already managed to make some content for the next update. I've started writing a couple of events and I'm slowly preparing scenes for the upcoming sorority party.
I won't reveal all the interesting points about this party at once, but first - it will be another free roam event and second - this party will be much bigger, more diverse and varied than any of other previous free roam events.
Of course, I won't forget about the events outside of this party. At least in v0.9.5 you will have a morning event with Sara and a small event with Rachel.
2) I started going through the game from the beginning and have already managed to draw some conclusions.
First of all, I feel that I want to redo a significant part of the events that were added to the game before v0.3.0. I would like to improve their graphical component. And I mean not only the quality of renders, but also, for example, to add some animations for lewd scenes from early updates (also change the slideshow animation to normal ones). And of course, in addition to the graphic component, I would like to make some general adjustments and minor changes.
So far I don't know when I'll have time to do it, and I don't know how interested you are in it. But I do know that I have to do it.
3) I've remake some user interface elements that didn't fit into the overall style. Probably these are little things that few people pay attention to, but nevertheless I think it was worth spending some time on it.
4) I outlined some good endings for several girls. Of course, it's too early to make any spoilers, but believe me, each of main heroines will get a decent ending.
I'm also thinking of special endings for some minor characters. Not any specific thoughts for now, but I think a couple of side endings won't hurt.
The harem ending is still in development.
Dream Now

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
A new Dev Blog has been published earlier today, with some serious news, and also an update on the next version of the game.

[News] Dev's blog #45
Hey there!
How are you guys doing in these tough times? I hope you are all safe and doing well.
As many of you probably know, horrific things are happening in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) right now. Even though these events directly affects me and my life, I didn't touch on this topic earlier because I didn't want to bring politics in here (and besides that, at first I just didn't believe something like that could really happen these days). But every day the situation is getting worse, and I don't know how long it will last, how far it will go and how it will end. So I had to make some decisions because of the current situation, and I fear I'll have to make some more in the future.
I know that I won't take a long break. And at that moment I was really planning to go back to work after a one-month rest... But sometimes unexpected things happen in life that we are not able to influence. So for now I'm not sure that I can keep my promise and return to usual game development mode in early April. That's why I extended the pause in billing until May.
Besides that, after a medical examination those minor health problems of mine that I turned out to be not so minor as I thought. But this is nothing compared to the above.
To summing up this part:
  • I paused billing for the next month again (if you will be an active patron at the start of the next billing cycle in April, then you will not be charged).
    Perhaps, if the political situation improves, I will be able to return to usual game development mode in early April as I planned. But so far I don't see any prerequisites for this.
  • I will continue to post side content (wallpapers and custom renders) in April and it will be available to all patrons just like the March content (news posts will be available for all)
  • I will continue to develop the next update (slow mode) and keep posting news about it.
If the situation gets much worse by the beginning/the middle of April, then most likely I'll have to move to another country. It will be quite a radical solution, but I guess that this is the only option under which I'll be able to continue developing my project as before.
Now enough about the bad, it's time to get back to the game.
1) Despite the fact that I decided to devote this month to rest, I already managed to make some content for the next update. I've started writing a couple of events and I'm slowly preparing scenes for the upcoming sorority party.
I won't reveal all the interesting points about this party at once, but first - it will be another free roam event and second - this party will be much bigger, more diverse and varied than any of other previous free roam events.
Of course, I won't forget about the events outside of this party. At least in v0.9.5 you will have a morning event with Sara and a small event with Rachel.
2) I started going through the game from the beginning and have already managed to draw some conclusions.
First of all, I feel that I want to redo a significant part of the events that were added to the game before v0.3.0. I would like to improve their graphical component. And I mean not only the quality of renders, but also, for example, to add some animations for lewd scenes from early updates (also change the slideshow animation to normal ones). And of course, in addition to the graphic component, I would like to make some general adjustments and minor changes.
So far I don't know when I'll have time to do it, and I don't know how interested you are in it. But I do know that I have to do it.
3) I've remake some user interface elements that didn't fit into the overall style. Probably these are little things that few people pay attention to, but nevertheless I think it was worth spending some time on it.
4) I outlined some good endings for several girls. Of course, it's too early to make any spoilers, but believe me, each of main heroines will get a decent ending.
I'm also thinking of special endings for some minor characters. Not any specific thoughts for now, but I think a couple of side endings won't hurt.
The harem ending is still in development.
Dream Now
Man i have no words to describe how grateful i feel to still have devs like this one who show us that what they are doing are doing it cuz they love it and not only for the financial gain... we all see how full of mofo milkers this industry became and how many so called devs are only tryin' to pretty much scam ppl who love their work but this dev (and a few others) gives me hope that are still ppl who love doing this kind of work... mad respect for you DreamNow and be well...

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
2.jpg

Hey there!

The development of v0.9.5 is going quite slowly (compared to the usual pace). For now, I'm not able to fully focus and kind of not in the right mood to design new events and write new dialogues. So the list of already written events is quite small at the moment:
  • event with Sara (about half of it written)
  • event with Rachel
  • party event with Nikki
  • small party event with Ashley (if she's become a bad girl)
This is about a third of the events I have planned for v0.9.5.
2) About renders
There are no renders and animations yet. It took me about two days of work just to create the big party scene at the sorority house (light set-up, main and side characters, a bunch of new cameo characters, junk around the house, and so on). And that's only for the first floor. It remains to do the same for the second floor.
3) About current game development
Due to reasons from the paragraph #1 and because of a couple of more things I had some difficulties writing the dialogues for v0.9.5 (especially the event with Sara, which was never finished) and working on something new in general. So I decided to switch to a slightly different type of work in the past few days so as not to waste time and just keep working on the game somehow.
I started to remake the beginning part of the game because the quality of it is quite low (compared to the last updates). That applies to some content that was released before update 0.3.0. Pretty bad render quality, weird-looking characters and their facial expressions in places, lack of animations, terrible English, some stupid dialogues in places and a lot of other things I would like to change. This doesn't apply to all of the content from the beginning part of UOP. For example, I'd like to redo the first scenes with Roxy (gym, men's locker room, shower), the first night with Carol, the Roxy party event, and so on.
In the last 3 days that I've spent redoing UOP I've managed to rewrite about 35-40% of the dialogues from what I had planned. Of course, this is only a small part of all the work to be done...
I know that some of you (or maybe all of you) don't share my point of view and don't understand why I spend time redoing the beginning part of UOP. There are two reasons for this:
  • Now I don't really like some of the content from this part myself, and I'm even a little ashamed and embarrassed that new players have to play it
  • In the future I plan to release the game on Steam so I want to raise the overall quality of the game to the desired level by that time
4) About Steam
I'm still taking my time with Steam because I think it's wrong to put an unfinished and unpolished product out there. But here are a few thoughts about it:
  • Before releasing UOP on Steam or any other platform, I have to rework the beginning part of the game
  • Most likely the game will be released in parts. These could be chapters, episodes or something like that. This way I can better control the quality of the game
  • As I wrote earlier, the Basic version of the game will be free (at least as long as I continue to create most of the game alone).
    The Extended version will be released as a paid add-on (I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to make it so that all patrons who have ever been "Advanced dreamer" can get the Extended version on Steam for free if they want. Just to avoid overpay)
  • For players from Germany (and other countries where Steam blocks games for adults) UoP will be still available on Patreon. I mean, I'm not going to leave Patreon for Steam or anything like that.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone know if the pdf walkthrough is still being updated? The one here goes up to version 0.8.5, but nothing for 0.9.0. I know there is a mod, but I prefer pdf when available to avoid risking mods breaking saves etc.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes