McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Such lovely top quality animations, models, and renders.
It will be difficult to go back to those lower quality vn/games.

I loved every minute of this vn.
A real shame it was put onhold.

Thanks for not giving every female unrealistic large breasts and proportions.
And I hope the dev come back to work on this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening folks.

I've been busy porting my current catalog over to the new SanchoMod core v6a (have 11 completely ported to date). This newest core introduces even more features and is more powerful insuring future expansion and updates will be smoother. While I'm porting this over from the previous core I thought I'd share one of the new features that might be easily missed or overlooked... menu choice opacity adjustment. This, of course, can be found in the SanchoOptions screen with it's settings saved via save file (non-persistent). It will reset to OEM if "Reset Defaults" is selected just like all the other settings (including the new dialogue box setting option) as expected. Below are some quick example teasers:
1651196300776.png 1651196399764.png

Below are examples of both dialogue options, specifically note the box that now allows OEM graphic. Now SanchoMod allows you to run 100% unmodded or mix/match just those features you wish to apply:
1651196867084.png 1651196971572.png

It will be ready for deployment pretty dang soon (likely 24hrs or less unless life throws me a snag). Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod now updated to the new core v6a:
University of Problems - MultiMod Edition
UoP_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Dev posted some spoilers on May 3rd, does anyone have access to them?

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
So I'm starting this game over after having previously started a version of it a year or so ago, and one question I'm not sure will come up later in this update, is... should I lie about seeing Ashley with Abby? I know this costs me points in the short term, but will my decision come back to bite me in the ass later, or am I overthinking things? I see in the Multi-Mod that there is a variable attached, but I've not figured out what it represents, if anything yet.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
In general, I find it often best to treat the game as I would a similar life scenario. I prefer the truth. Sure, some people might not like my honesty on certain topics, but at least I will retain the respect that a lack of deceit may foster. And, sometimes, you have to hedge just a little bit, if you're dealing with somebody known for explosive overreactions.

I can also respect somebody who honors the old maxim of "don't kiss and tell", but that only works if everybody keeps their mouths shut, and if the world has demonstrated anything, people do not keep their mouths shut.
Thanks for the feedback; I would feel better about my decision if the characters were more nuanced than they sometimes are. Like in this instance, I find it weird that Carol assumes the worst about me w/o my having given her any prior reason to do so.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Has anyone else run into a glitch involving postponing the date with Carol?

At first I thought it had something to do with the SanchoMod, so I reinstalled the game without it and played up to the point where it happened, making as many of the same choices as I could recall. (Maybe off by a Lust point or Relationship point here and there.)

Here's what happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has anyone else encountered this? And if so, how did you work it out? Are there some other choices I need to not be making? Should I have just not postponed the date? It's confusing, but I know this wasn't an issue the last time I played a version of this about a year ago.

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes