Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
He's a new site member and likely just excited. Still... he gets no soup.

Otherwise, good to see ya brother. Hope all is well with you and the fam. My regards to the lot of you fine folks.
You could be right. lol We're all doing great here. Hopefully all's well with you and your's also, bro.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, dont change anything, also this is a new save, nothing corrupted the right way..
Before that Ashley PVU Pic she has 2 others. Check them (the replies). You might have missed one of the previous ones if you checked that one (that one is her third PVU pic msg out of a total of six as of v1.0.5e). I'll double-check the code but it's written like all the other PVU pics and looks correct. I'll have to speed run to that point again and verify myself when I get back to the studio this morning.
  • Her first PVU pic defaults with 2 comments and after you comment stays at 3
  • Her second one defaults with 3 comments and after you comment stays at 4
  • Her third one defaults with 5 comments and after you comment stays at 6 (the one in your posted pic)

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
As far as I know, Sancho will only finish and release for the extended version. So, you'll have to wait, just like the rest of us, :p
Well I asked because last time he updated to basic then to extended version,but I understand that updating the mod twice for the same version could be redundant:).

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes