Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, v0.8.5 Extended DOES have grammatical and bug edits that make the base scripts different than v0.5.8 Basic alone. I'll port all those over including the mod. Then I'll tweak everything necessary for a proper Extended release. I'll keep y'all posted but the script edit will take a little time... nothing crazy but it must be done to insure everything is proper and correct according to the dev's intent.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey, Sancho1969

Sorry to bother you, could you tell me what are the variables to get the best outcome with Kim and how should they be? To edit them and not have to replay the game from the car part. Getting her to not get angry, getting the meeting in the office, etc.

I would appreciate it very much!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, Sancho1969

Sorry to bother you, could you tell me what are the variables to get the best outcome with Kim and how should they be? To edit them and not have to replay the game from the car part. Getting her to not get angry, getting the meeting in the office, etc.

I would appreciate it very much!
Good morning. The ChoiceGuide let's you know if/when you are about to screw up and even where to save in case you change your mind. Here's where it all starts:
UOP SM B04f2d1b.jpg

The one current crossroads choice w/ Kim is really if you want her AND Sarah, otherwise if you just want Kim just go for it. See below noting "Sarah OR Kim Path" and "Sarah AND Kim Path". The ChoiceGuide is there for you bud:
UOP SM C02b.jpg

If in the above you chose "Sara OR Kim" then this next choice you MUST choose Kim to keep her happy:
UOP SM C01g.jpg

She'll be happy if you just follow the guide toward the office:
UOP SM C01f.jpg

Otherwise she gets a bit pissy:
UOP SM C01a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Havenless_

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any idea why i am getting a "roxy missed message oppurtunity" didn't see any hints of messages, and went back quite away
*After continueing relationship with teacher the above messagepops up, then 2 scenes later roxy kicks me in the balls on the hardsub path
Bud, I reckon I owe you an apology. I answered what I thought was your question here but after finalizing my update notes I revisited this post for review. I thought your issue was with Roxy kickin' the MC in the jewels but now realize you were speaking regarding the missed message notification. There was indeed a coding error in my script as you wouldn't get that message from her unless you took the "gentle" route (as I described in my original answer). If you are rough with her you don't get her message but the "missed message" alert came up anyway. I've fixed that locally and will push out the bugfix on the next upload.

I know I just rambled a bit but I should have caught your question properly to begin with and wanted to explain that your issue was indeed a bug and that it's been tracked and fixed. Have a good on, and again my apologies. Regards.

juan soto

May 25, 2018
hello Im having a problem using UOP after installing the mod, it closes automatically. what can I do? cheers and thanks for the mod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hello Im having a problem using UOP after installing the mod, it closes automatically. what can I do? cheers and thanks for the mod
That would occur if you did not install correctly. Please verify that your installation is correlated with the directory tree found in the OP. It must be exactly that way, with nothing renamed, extracted or otherwise modified. Regards.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
I can't seem to unlock all the memories and extra scenes, is this supposed to happen or is there a corect way to fix it? :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't seem to unlock all the memories and extra scenes, is this supposed to happen or is there a corect way to fix it? :)
Good morning. The mod doesn't "unlock" the OEM gallery, it has it's own separate unlocked gallery (this way you can still use the OEM gallery as a type of achievement as originally intended by the dev). You can access the SanchoGallery while at the Main Menu via the SanchoMod button as seen below:
UOP SM B02b.jpg

Click on "SanchoGallery" and you have a fully complete gallery (Memories) and Extras section. You'll know you're in it by seeing "SanchoGallery" in the top-left of each screen. Below is an example of one of the screens:
UOP SM B02d.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 0.9.0 Extended just released just so you know! :)
Good morning. Appreciate the ping. I must wait for FAPmaster369 to publish either the Ex update only or other so I can start reviewing. I'll keep you guys posted as always but please be patient for compressors to do their thing and then me time to DL, review, code, and test.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I should have everything to start porting. Give me a bit to finish what I was doing in QuickBooks and (barring any interruption from employees/customers) I'll get going. Thanks to my bud FAPmaster369 for supplying an "update only" version for us to use. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev made some coding changes so I'm going to have to take some pre-porting time to compare all the scripts to insure integrity. This will add to the time necessary but I can't complain as the coding changes I've seen so far I completely agree with and had brought up to the dev before, so it's in the player's best interest.

• Love
Reactions: hideouz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, I've ported over all the dev's new coding changes, and so now it begins... time to get busy:
1646068239427.png 1646070384854.png 1646072099455.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ariola
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes