bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Unknown-BEEPBEEPHURRAY-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview translation:
Horribly confusing and not worth your time.

Has potential but send it back for a makeover :)

We here at F95 have standards, They are very low but standards nonetheless. :giggle:

Last edited:

thow459

Apr 8, 2022
Ah yes, a renpy game with unintentionally ugly 3d model renders, haven't seen one of those very often before.
1510098854.jpg

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
infinite loop .. either watch tv or go to sleep.. theres nothing in the game to click or do besides bed and tv/sofa
There's a clickable area by the door will take oyu out of that room, and somewhere there's a world map, which has an almost invisible areabottom left which takes you to the woods where the story starts.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Daz not too good, need more Polish. Graphics need to be fleshed out. But well you have got my interest lets see how it turns out.

michelsaint1975

Jul 3, 2020
There's a clickable area by the door will take oyu out of that room, and somewhere there's a world map, which has an almost invisible areabottom left which takes you to the woods where the story starts.
can you make a screenshot of the "clickable area by the door"? I can't find it :/

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
can you make a screenshot of the "clickable area by the door"? I can't find it :/
I deleted the game, alas.

Just waggle your mouse in the top left quarter of the screen (if memory serves). The clickable will highlight when the mouse passes over it.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
where do we get rope and clothes to tie the neighbour?
In the top big drawer in the bathroom, right above the "panty" lol. Search there first!

I have to say that the art isn't top notch but damn that "neighbour" as you call her has one smokin' hot bod. The face is nice in some screens and not so nice in others.

Has potential, as mentioned above desperately needs work on the translation and the story/navigation (or lack of) makes the game borderline unplayable. Needs a bit work but good start so far!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote