Ren'Py Completed Unknown [v1.0] [BondageBunny]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So since it's a "Completed" game, it's well, complete then......right?

If so, there seems to be a lot less for a male character than a female one. At least I've seen a lot more endings with a female character so far.

I like these sort of games. Being stalked from the stalked POV. But this one seems more rushed. The mini games are OK. But I wish there were more variables (either more RNG or stats such as height/weight/physical strength, etc) involved in the encounters with the stalker. I like the art style, just wish there were a bit more explicit art to go with it.

But I like it for what it is. Will keep playing it to explore some of the other endings. See if it changes my mind any.

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
Please clarify "Play as yourself" am I supposed to be a male protagonist being raped by a male antagonist or is this game actually not gay? No shame on those who are into male on male games but the implication is I play me (male) and the game involves an ugly bastard and rape, I am not into any form of male on male sex or even futa on male, why would I want to play this?
Because you're kinda gay ? From the comment I'm almost certain you're gay sir

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Oh Jesus fucking Christ. We're going to do this again? Stealing and trash talking? Is it not enough that you've pirated it you have to be fucking cruel about it to? Why do I even bother making games if it's going to make me feel suicidal in the end like this... This is not worth it...

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Please clarify "Play as yourself" am I supposed to be a male protagonist being raped by a male antagonist or is this game actually not gay? No shame on those who are into male on male games but the implication is I play me (male) and the game involves an ugly bastard and rape, I am not into any form of male on male sex or even futa on male, why would I want to play this?
Choose your own pronoun he/she/they
Choose your Genitalia and Chest

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Oh Jesus fucking Christ. We're going to do this again? Stealing and trash talking? Is it not enough that you've pirated it you have to be fucking cruel about it to? Why do I even bother making games if it's going to make me feel suicidal in the end like this... This is not worth it...
Just wanted to say I played it and got about half the endings so far. I also didn't know this was a pirated game....sorry. But as far as the content goes, I really do like the premise and a lot of the endings. I have fantasies of this (being a male and/or female victim here) and it hit a lot of erotic notes with me. And I'm sure I'm not the only fan out there.

Please don't let this discourage you. You're an excellent game designer. Please keep doing what you have been doing. (y)

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I really love the gameplay elements in this, very creative and a good sense for urgency. The dialogue gave me "Scream" vibes. But it's extremly short and that makes it very difficult to immerse in it. Also the endings I got felt a bit like a black screen, I got no sense of the consequence for my actions. I enjoy to explore the relationship between protagonists, whether it's a vanilla love affair or something more peculiar as in this case. But Unknown doesn't leave much room for this kind of exploration.

Reactions: mikel8519

Thisdudhere

Sep 5, 2019
I can understand not endorsing the pirating of your content, but come on. The criticisms have been mildly spicy at best.

You're making hardcore dark games about rape and assault, I would expect you to have a little more stomach than this. Nobody even directly insulted you, they just talked freely about the product you made. Criticisms, valid or not valid, constructive or non-constructive, are a part of the creation process. It's all feedback. Even bad criticism can tell you something useful.

If you have defenses against the criticisms levied, that's one thing. I can respect that. But to just come on the forum and whine how we're making you want to end your life? That's a cheap appeal to emotion.

If its true, you need psychological help that you won't get here. You should engage with that, and maybe get off the internet for a few days for your own sanity.

If you're just being overdramatic, then quit it. Be professional and people will respect your product more even if they don't like it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Because you're kinda gay ? From the comment I'm almost certain you're gay sir
I assure you I am not, I just don't want to kink shame someone who is any shade of gay but from your comment you are kinda as @$$.
Choose your own pronoun he/she/they
Choose your Genitalia and Chest
Thank you for the clarification it would almost make this playable now that there is a defined role and choices.
I am sorry you feel this way, I am also sorry if people are trash talking (or even if you just feel that way).
I am however not sorry for taking the time to either "steal" a game to decide if I am willing to purchase it or support it because demos don't always play the same as actual completed games. I will however make sure to never steal one of your games even on a demo basis so rest assured your voice was heard and obeyed at least once today.

Aug 8, 2022
I'm sorry you feel this way. I thought your game was really fun! I didn't realize it was pirated. :( I brought a copy from itch to make up for it!

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So chest/boobs difference is just for the size? (Aka flat chest/big boobs.)Also it does feel more like an intro, since it has similar vibes to LoveLock but the focus is on the kidnapping-part.

Reactions: mikel8519

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I can understand not endorsing the pirating of your content, but come on. The criticisms have been mildly spicy at best.

You're making hardcore dark games about rape and assault, I would expect you to have a little more stomach than this. Nobody even directly insulted you, they just talked freely about the product you made. Criticisms, valid or not valid, constructive or non-constructive, are a part of the creation process. It's all feedback. Even bad criticism can tell you something useful.

If you have defenses against the criticisms levied, that's one thing. I can respect that. But to just come on the forum and whine how we're making you want to end your life? That's a cheap appeal to emotion.

If its true, you need psychological help that you won't get here. You should engage with that, and maybe get off the internet for a few days for your own sanity.

If you're just being overdramatic, then quit it. Be professional and people will respect your product more even if they don't like it.
Yes I do have psychological problems... I am in therapy... If you were to find my game through an un pirated method you would read on my bio that I have a mental health issue that's caused me to be on disability and I create games to cope and give my life purpose so that I don't kill myself as crude as that sounds, it's so that I have something in my life to hold on to. Working on things is the only source of joy I have right now. And while you may think the criticism isn't bad, I reported the comment that prompted me to say that. Lastly why the hell would I be looking for help on here? At what point did I ask for help? So far the critique has been my art looks gross, and my project is meant for teenagers... What would you take away from that? You know nothing about me or how damaging and demotivating this is. I don't think it's bad of me to want people to be respectful, to receive what I give out. Sure it's not logical and it won't happen, but it doesn't make me a bad person to wish people were better than this.

But yes... I'm being.. Overdramatic... heard that a fucking thousand times...

... When it comes to Love Lock I don't think I'm going to have the courage to post it online now... cause I don't have the stomach for it...

• Angry
Reactions: blarg0192
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote