4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
People getting annoyed because they want to change beautiful names like Maeve or Shannon. There’s always something annoying someone. The dev has turned it into a joke. ROTFLMAO.
Long time ago someone asked me what I thought was funny about “Monty Python and the holy grail”. She said the film would have been so much better if they had used real horses in stead of coconuts.

There are always people who don’t get the joke or think it’s not funny. Please carry on like this, Dev. Surprise and amaze us.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Really looking forward to seeing how you will "answer" the bug jokes, mate.

Otherwise, I'm afraid they will become a nuisance pretty fast, as more and more players go through it over, and over, and over again... Just genuinely curious ;)
Monty Pyton sometimes used a stamp on screen saying “SATYRE”. Because people genuinely didn’t get their jokes and had to be reminded. It made it even funnier.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Monty Pyton sometimes used a stamp on screen saying “SATYRE”. Because people genuinely didn’t get their jokes and had to be reminded. It made it even funnier.
Fair enough.

Let's see how funny that will be once people go through it for the 100th time... Or when a real bug do appear, and people start getting confused about whether that is a feature or not.

Dangerous waters, if you ask me ;)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Fair enough.

Let's see how funny that will be once people go through it for the 100th time... Or when a real bug do appear, and people start getting confused about whether that is a feature or not.

Dangerous waters, if you ask me ;)
We will see. But aren’t dangerous waters more exciting than a calm sea?

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
We will see. But aren’t dangerous waters more exciting than a calm sea?
Exciting? Possibly. IF it ends well.

Worth the risk? Now there lies the real question if you ask me ;)

But, then again. I did become a patron. So I'm certainly looking forward to what this project will bring. As I said before: I'm genuinely curious about how the dev will "address" several things in this game. In a good way :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rico Caramba
Aug 7, 2018
Really liked it so far. The little addition/rewrite at the start improves Shannon's likability from the get go and makes for a more lighthearted overall tone.

Since people keep talking about the fake error screens: you can go through the entire game without getting a single one by playing a 'slightly pervy but overall kind' (i.e. generic) MC. I found the 'kindness too high' joke about letting Maeve have the last piece of pizza pretty good, too.

And it's a nice bit of meta-humour tying in with the more subtle variable jokes as well: your choice doesn't really matter, because it leads to the same outcome - except it does, because it changes stats/variables - exept it doesn't, since the dev stated stats won't really matter much :p - except, it does, since some of those stat changes are little jokes themselves ;)

Anyway, looking forward to more. Best of luck!

Reactions: Rico Caramba

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
CarbonBlue i can safely say this game will keep my interest it gets kinda boring with the typical storylines from games so humor in games keeps the game interesting as with attractive models

Gwinb777 Mormont Mytez GhostPhil TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter MrStark Fantabaldu CAznable TheFinder Eerie Entity

if you havent tired this game out you should the humor and models is worth the play

Shannon and Angel are best girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommy time is nice (despite this not being a wincest game)

Maeve sure "loves" Pizza but sure knows how to make good creepypasta moments

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
CarbonBlue i can safely say this game will keep my interest it gets kinda boring with the typical storylines from games so humor in games keeps the game interesting as with attractive models

Gwinb777 Mormont Mytez GhostPhil TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter MrStark Fantabaldu CAznable TheFinder Eerie Entity

if you havent tired this game out you should the humor and models is worth the play

Shannon and Angel are best girls

Mommy time is nice (despite this not being a wincest game)

Maeve sure "loves" Pizza but sure knows how to make good creepypasta moments

Was considering it.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Very, very good! Short maybe, but in terms of the scenario it's the best so far. No joking. And the models are also very good! A little lack of lewd content, but that's ok, I hope to see some more in the further.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This shows promise. It's too early to call just yet, but little touches like the "press h to hide text" tutorial appearing with an image where it's actually relevant lead me to suspect this is a developer to watch.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I enjoyed the chicken fat with Shannon and Angel in the kitchen, and I enjoy their relationship in general. I really liked this update.

Reactions: Seriosha

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I understand the game is not for everyone, and that there are currently some things in there that might not yet make sense. But man, leaving me a 2-star review? I guess I brought it on myself, but that's a little crappy.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes