• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
You know, you hang around here, and download stuff, and get annoyed of all the crap...

But then, sometimes, you stumble over a game like that, and it was just worth it!

I just deleted a lot of me retelling, what dev did good, but the essence is: It is sexy. It is *very* funny. The storytelling is never boring, the characters are interesting. The sex is where it belongs to, in the library. Well, maybe MC should get some, too. But actually, I can wait, because the teasing is very entertaining.

So, very good start. More, please?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
...started new game in v0.2 and there are still old errors from v0.1 like with Maeve name changing and don't peak etc :/

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
...started new game in v0.2 and there are still old errors from v0.1 like with Maeve name changing and don't peak etc :/
You and others still complaining about the name changing and "no courage" and maybe a few other "errors" - please search the thread about "errors" before complaining again:
It's by design! A joke, get it? Not a real error. An image of error screen.

Bug status: WONTFIX

:p

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You and others still complaining about the name changing and "no courage" and maybe a few other "errors" - please search the thread about "errors" before complaining again:
It's by design! A joke, get it? Not a real error. An image of error screen.

Bug status: WONTFIX

:p
Not sure if serious ?!

v0.2 Changelog info: "Fixed weird code aberrations that caused the name change and peeking on Shannon errors."

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sorry, but it's starting to get funnier every time I see it or think about it.

The negative side of it are all those useless "error reports" about seeing these images:

error_courage.jpg error_name.jpg

If there ever should real errors occur, most players won't make a difference between the real and fake ones. So let's hope that there won't be any real ones. ;)

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Nice start.

Game looks great and I really like the writing. Feels unique and different rather than just the usual generic stuff.

Look forward to more.

Dec 29, 2018
I think that the writing for the characters is great, but these fourth wall jokes are terrible. I enjoy playing games with choices in them, so these jokes are just disappointing instead of funny. It's also the exact same joke three times. The game gives you a choice, then shows a fake error message, and you get funneled into the only path in the game. By the time I finished playing, I was seriously wondering if this was going to be an actual game or just a kinetic novel that didn't have any choices at all. I peeked at the code, and there are variables being tracked, so it appears that your choices could add up to something someday. Here's hoping anyway.

DonbaOz

Jul 12, 2018
A very promising start.
The humor is great, the renders are pretty, and the MC is not a huge pervert which i always can't stand.
Looking forward to see more.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Unleashed v0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.09.2019

Last edited:

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
And we have another gem here! Yes! :D

Loved what I saw so far. A bit on the short end, yes, but still managed to amuse me, which is something difficult to do given the few minutes of actual gameplay this game has so far.

The Bad: While I loved the humor, I do believe that some of the jokes will not work in the long run. You see, while all jokes were pretty funny, you got to remember that people (and patrons) will have to play them over and over and over, as new builds are released. Now, we have two kinds of jokes: The first one, which stops being funny eventually but adds to the story (either because they're cute, or interesting, etc), and a second type, which might be hilarious at first, but becomes a nuisance once you see it for the 100th time. I do believe that the "bug" jokes are dangerously flirting with the later, unfortunately. Especially because they DO limit gameplay (by removing options) and, even worse, add unnecessary uncertainty to an already pretty heated topic (real bugs). Something CarbonBlue should perhaps reconsider, imho.

The Good: The characters! Oh my god did he got them right! Not only the renders and models are gorgeous (and I mean every single one of them so far... Not an easy feat to achieve, mind you), but most importantly, they all have interesting personalities. I'm genuinely interested in learning more about every single one of them. If the plot itself turns out great (still too early to tell, and, right now, it does look maybe a bit too convoluted, imo), I'm pretty sure we have a winner here.

All in all, I loved what I saw so far. Enough to become a Patron. If the next update turns out great, I will probably go for higher patron tiers as well. Keep up the great work ^^

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great renders and characters. Story? Not yet. Ran through it in minutes. Bad jokes I am afraid. Errors are bad enough but false ones? Dont bother. Three times threatened to have his prick cut off?
Looking forward to the following update just hope it has more substance.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
A month ago I wrote this after 0.1, and I think it bears repeating.
Thanks again everyone for the kind comments. It's a joy to read this thread. I realize that I'm new to this scene and I've done nothing yet to earn your trust. But I will. Try to remember that this is a little different from other VNs. Everything will be answered, eventually. :)

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
A month ago I wrote this after 0.1, and I think it bears repeating.
Really looking forward to seeing how you will "answer" the bug jokes, mate.

Otherwise, I'm afraid they will become a nuisance pretty fast, as more and more players go through it over, and over, and over again... Just genuinely curious ;)

Reactions: Rico Caramba
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes