4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
That would make sense. I actually didn't want to change the names but it would be nice to be able NOT to peek if it leads to different outcomes further on.
Speaking of which, I'm not sure of the extent to which our choices during the game will matter. I mean, there will be obvious repercussions after the end of last version if you decide to, well, you know what. But until that point none of the previous choices seemed to matter. No matter how nice or how unfriendly I am towards all the girls, I keep getting the same reactions: Angel brings me home and the same things happen, Shannon shows the same feelings, etc. Only some renders and dialogues change but the final outcome seems to be the same :(
well the game is still in its early stages so for now the choices won't matter and between all the choices besides "the peeking" and "the angel choice" and "comforting Maeve", the rest doesn't seem to have huge impact on the game, maybe some of them could increase one or two RP with one of the girls but nothing more, like the times where Maeve asks you questions you can answer her honestly and she seems happy about that and even says "at least you are honest" but if you choose other option although the game will go forward with no problems she would seem dissatisfied, there are simillar choices all around the game now these may or may not increase RP but direct impact on the game seems unlikely, but i think from last update and the choice at the end we can see that if you want to you can choose one girl and reject rest of them.
either way, time will tell what happens.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Game seems fun as hell but the sex scene left me confused. I have to ask, are all sex scenes will be like the first one? Very dark, can't see anything properly, constant cuts to other characters and stuff. Lack of light can be exciting but bad angles and cuts to other woman were a huge let down to be honest.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Game seems fun as hell but the sex scene left me confused. I have to ask, are all sex scenes will be like the first one? Very dark, can't see anything properly, constant cuts to other characters and stuff. Lack of light can be exciting but bad angles and cuts to other woman were a huge let down to be honest.
Honestly, if that scene was a huge letdown to you and you think there's a chance that all sex scenes will be the same then I don't think you're going to like this game going forward.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, if that scene was a huge letdown to you and you think there's a chance that all sex scenes will be the same then I don't think you're going to like this game going forward.
That sex scene was almost creepy with the lighting....It strange vibe to it almost like she was about to change into something and tear into the mc lol. I liked it though can't wait for more :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That would make sense. I actually didn't want to change the names but it would be nice to be able NOT to peek if it leads to different outcomes further on.
Speaking of which, I'm not sure of the extent to which our choices during the game will matter. I mean, there will be obvious repercussions after the end of last version if you decide to, well, you know what. But until that point none of the previous choices seemed to matter. No matter how nice or how unfriendly I am towards all the girls, I keep getting the same reactions: Angel brings me home and the same things happen, Shannon shows the same feelings, etc. Only some renders and dialogues change but the final outcome seems to be the same :(
There are several variables kept in this game that pertain to choices made during play. [I counted 8, although a few might be cosmetic.] In addition there are interest points to be gained for each of the 4 main girls, plus 3 points variables that pertain to the MC's character. I have no idea how any of this will play out in future releases, but (as has been pointed out) it is early in the game, and the foundation is there for those variables to matter later on.

However, this is CarbonBlue's game, and he should be able to tell it as he wishes. It is a VN, and certain paths are invariably inevitable in such a game. From my point of view, I don't care if he wants to turn it into a Kinetic Novel, so long as the quality of the game remains high. Of course this is all subjective, and we (as players) have the option of not playing or supporting any game, if we dislike how it goes.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There are several variables kept in this game that pertain to choices made during play. [I counted 8, although a few might be cosmetic.] In addition there are interest points to be gained for each of the 4 main girls, plus 3 points variables that pertain to the MC's character. I have no idea how any of this will play out in future releases, but (as has been pointed out) it is early in the game, and the foundation is there for those variables to matter later on.

However, this is CarbonBlue's game, and he should be able to tell it as he wishes. It is a VN, and certain paths are invariably inevitable in such a game. From my point of view, I don't care if he wants to turn it into a Kinetic Novel, so long as the quality of the game remains high. Of course this is all subjective, and we (as players) have the option of not playing or supporting any game, if we dislike how it goes.
I agree with you, and this project is so good that I'd be following it even if it turned into a kinetic novel.
However, if that were the case I would like to know just to be sure that my choices didn't really matter and were merely cosmetic. So as not to rack my brains trying to decide whether choosing this or that option will get me the outcome I'd prefer. For example, should I win the Jeopardy challenge and prove her I'm clever even if she apparently gets angry or should I lose on purpose and kiss her ass to show her I'm bold? At this point I'm saving every time I get to make a decision because, well, I'm not sure.

Anyway, since you checked the code and there are many variables involved it seems wise to keep separate saves. I'll not complain at all, it will be fun :LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I've already addressed this issue, multiple times.

This is not and will not be a kinetic novel.
If you really wanted choices that mattered then you wouldn't be saving at every choice point. That ensures your choice doesn't matter because you can just go back to that save in order to get the desired outcome.
Choices in Unleashed will give you different experiences.
Unleashed is a VN designed to screw around with your expectations.
Some of the choices do not matter at all and are just there to screw around with your expectations.
From the beginning I've known that people will look at the code and I've used that knowledge to support the narrative.
Sometimes the girls will lie to you.
Sometimes I will lie to you.
The pineapple on pizza thing is not a lie. It's a universal truth that it's an abomination.
There will come a time in this game where you will go, "ah, I see why he did that now."
Shit's gonna get weird.

Edit to add:
There are some tags that will be included in this game that I've not mentioned in the future tags section. Not NTR, don't worry :p.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
First of all, pineapple on a pizza can be wonderful if you're in the mood and you know a joint that prepares it right. Should pineapple on pizza be anyone's first choice? I say no. But Canadian Bacon and Pineapple can be an ohhhhh-so-delicious combination.

Anyway...

Secondly:

Ok, yes, this is not actually cosplay. However! There is somewhat of a snow storm happening outside where I live, so I felt compelled to do something that made me feel a little warmer. To make up for the lack of cosplay this image is in full 4k glory.

denoised_cosplay_nona.png

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Stumbled across this gem yesterday.
Overall ... great game! Definitely worth keeping up with.

Transitions between scenes seem a bit abrupt early on but not a deal breaker.
Story is on point but feels a little rushed for my liking.
OMG the humor! ...soooo funny!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That last scene with Angel .... A+!!
The lighting effects really drew me in. Nice to see something different than most other VNs I've played.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
"Ever get the feeling you've been here before?"
What do you make of this line btw? My theory is that MC got burnt in that accident mentioned at the beginning and all events of the game are a part of his "VR therapy". This might explain those programming glitches. Not sure about Maeve because she hints at knowing a lot more than the other characters...

Pineapple does go on pizza though. :WeSmart:
Delet this

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
the banner really hot, im waiting for future update with anal n pregnan genre

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
What do you make of this line btw? My theory is that MC got burnt in that accident mentioned at the beginning and all events of the game are a part of his "VR therapy". This might explain those programming glitches. Not sure about Maeve because she hints at knowing a lot more than the other characters...
She's referring to the bathroom. It's used in almost every other adult visual novel.
She's calling you out for recognizing it, lol.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
She's referring to the bathroom. It's used in almost every other adult visual novel.
She's calling you out for recognizing it, lol.
Oh lol, but the other stuff happening in the game is making me feel like I might be partially correct with my theory.

Reactions: Acrodin
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes