4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
So getting "deceived" by the Dev is at the core of the novel.
This is correct.

I knew that the story of Unleashed wasn't going to be what it seemed because it was heavily hinted that it wouldn't be. But that doesn't mean I couldn't hope for it to stay mostly the same and not include a supernatural element.
You should know by now I'm the kind of developer who would joke about including werewolves in the game. Or am I joking? Either way, as I've said before, there'll come a point in the game where shit gets weird. That'll be a few updates down the road.

You and me both :) if nothng has changed Angel's mom has been confirmed for some wholesome action, dunno when though..
There will indeed be a chance to have some fun with Angel's mom. It's my hope that the experience will be both sexy as hell and completely degrading at the same time.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You should know by now I'm the kind of developer who would joke about including werewolves in the game. Or am I joking? Either way, as I've said before, there'll come a point in the game where shit gets weird. That'll be a few updates down the road.
Oh yes, I know. I think I even registered my doubt about it. It would be odd for you to just blatantly give up the mystery of what is going on. But at the same time it would also work for a good double fake. Anyway I'm along for the ride until the diaper wearing furries show up...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Just not my kink.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so there's at least one werewolf in the game. Definitely a female or else we wouldn't give a fuck. Full moon's approaching so we'll soon find out who that is.
Interestingly, werewolves are romantically attracted to humans but are at odds with vampires, and viceversa.
Taking into account that CB intends to create a rich story, full of depth and emotion, he could well have decided to include a female vampire into the game too. She pursues the MC, infects him through naughty shenanigans, he in turn also becomes a vampire and thus a romantic drama ensues.
My bet for the vampire would be Angel. I'm not saying it's because of her gothic looks but... yeah, it's primarily because of that.

Anyway, now that we positively know that Angel is a vampire and one of the other ladies is a werewolf the question is, who should the MC be with in the end and why must it be Shannon?

Reactions: Game Bond

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OK, so there's at least one werewolf in the game. Definitely a female or else we wouldn't give a fuck. Full moon's approaching so we'll soon find out who that is.
Interestingly, werewolves are romantically attracted to humans but are at odds with vampires, and viceversa.
Taking into account that CB intends to create a rich story, full of depth and emotion, he could well have decided to include a female vampire into the game too. She pursues the MC, infects him through naughty shenanigans, he in turn also becomes a vampire and thus a romantic drama ensues.
My bet for the vampire would be Angel. I'm not saying it's because of her gothic looks but... yeah, it's primarily because of that.

Anyway, now that we positively know that Angel is a vampire and one of the other ladies is a werewolf the question is, who should the MC be with in the end and why must it be Shannon?
Don't forget that since Maeve is a werewolf, Angel is a Vampire, that means Shannon is going to be the zombie... Never thought I'd be into necrophilia but I shouldn't be surprised. Redheads have always been bad for me :ROFLMAO:

GodfromSpace

Nov 24, 2018

Maybe all this Werewolf, vampire, zombie things is not real and the developer are liying to us. Anyway, curious o see how the story will progress, supernatural things or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't forget that since Maeve is a werewolf, Angel is a Vampire, that means Shannon is going to be the zombie... Never thought I'd be into necrophilia but I shouldn't be surprised. Redheads have always been bad for me :ROFLMAO:
How could I be so stupid and blind? Everything I said last night was wrong!
He's fooling us, buddy. It has been in front of our eyes for months! CB made it pretty clear already in v.0.1.

The vampire is actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, remember the "bug" involving not being able to change the names?
Well, those names weren't chosen randomly. Here are the results of my inquiry:

CB is playing with us, I'm telling you. Placing a red-herring here, a pun there...
We sometimes take what he says as a joke but in fact he's being more honest than we believe. The clues are there for us to follow.

Something is going to happen soon, and it'll be huge!
Stay tuned!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How could I be so stupid and blind? Everything I said last night was wrong!
He's fooling us, buddy. It has been in front of our eyes for months! CB made it pretty clear already in v.0.1.

The vampire is actually

Also, remember the "bug" involving not being able to change the names?
Well, those names weren't chosen randomly. Here are the results of my inquiry:

CB is playing with us, I'm telling you. Placing a red-herring here, a pun there...
We sometimes take what he says as a joke but in fact he's being more honest than we believe. The clues are there for us to follow.

Something is going to happen soon, and it'll be huge!
Stay tuned!
giphy (7).gif

I'm a skeptic TBH. My money is on the entire thing being a VR situation due to the glitches in the "matrix"... ;)

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
There will indeed be a chance to have some fun with Angel's mom. It's my hope that the experience will be both sexy as hell and completely degrading at the same time.
Degrading for which side of that equation? I'm more okay with one direction than the other for the degradation.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes