4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So a semi-serious, semi-sarcastic question for you CarbonBlue: How is the extra delay of CyberPunk going to affect the release schedule for the next little bit?
CB already said that we're going to see another release in November and then nothing until sometime in 2021.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CB already said that we're going to see another release in November and then nothing until sometime in 2021.
yet, that could be changed easily - cp2077 release has been delayed for mid December, so perhaps he could use those a few extra free weeks for some creative (unleashed?) work, just to kill that cp2077 waiting time:p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yet, that could be changed easily - cp2077 release has been delayed for mid December, so perhaps he could use those a few extra free weeks for some creative (unleashed?) work, just to kill that cp2077 waiting time:p
It's only three weeks so I am not expecting anything more. In my opinion it would be better to release when originally expected to and then spend the three weeks getting a head start on the next release.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Updated the Patreon.
View attachment 876681
Long story short:
•0.5v2 - next week
•0.5v3 - first week of December with more content than originally planned
I already mentioned I just played this game and a part from the logic bug I mentioned which you adressed i had loved it all. I notice it might be slightly later then the end of the previous version suggested but I loved it and I can't wait to continue this game next week can't come soon enough

Reactions: CarbonBlue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Cool Bananas, although I'm a little confused. I thought 0.6 dropped several days ago on the 21st...
The last to drop was 0.5v1. Next is 0.5v2, then 0.5v3. They all form the 0.5 update. Then at some point before 0.6 I'll do an update that implements a new menu and UI (gallery!) with no real content. I'm not sure what that'll be called. After that, 0.6 comes out when it's finished.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
The last to drop was 0.5v1. Next is 0.5v2, then 0.5v3. They all form the 0.5 update. Then at some point before 0.6 I'll do an update that implements a new menu and UI (gallery!) with no real content. I'm not sure what that'll be called. After that, 0.6 comes out when it's finished.
Hi CB, thanks for the reply and I apologise for wasting your time. I was being cheeky/facetious, since your Patreon post mentioned "Long Story short", which happens to be the name of another VN that dropped v0.6 on the 21st. Unfortunately, no one picked up the reference...

Anyway, like many other people, I simply look forward to seeing and enjoying where you take your story and appreciate your work in giving us demented souls a much-anticipated diversion every once and a while.

Reactions: gcjellyfish

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I see, well if it is taking from Cyberpunk, shouldn't we just give it the abandon tag now.
Not according to F95 rules. If I recall correctly there must be a three-month absence with no releases and no posts on Patreon. There is no problem with a developer skipping a couple of months between releases.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not according to F95 rules. If I recall correctly there must be a three-month absence with no releases and no posts on Patreon. There is no problem with a developer skipping a couple of months between releases.
I was joking dude, it was a reference to the fact that cyberpunk is never going to come out.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes