4.20 star(s) 128 Votes
May 15, 2022
Jesus, going from new renders to now showing old renders. Next step from Carbon - showing someone else's renders!
It takes extreme amounts of hard work to render 3 images a month. His finger is worn down to the knuckle.

His doctor told him no more rendering until it heals in 6-12 months. Thats why the old renders. Give the guy a break.

Extreme sarcasm was used if people don't understand that.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Unleashed Episode 7 preview. It's not easy for a guy in a house full of beautiful women to take a shower in peace in the world of adult visual novels.

CarbonBlue

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Unleashed Episode 7 preview. It's not easy for a guy in a house full of beautiful women to take a shower in peace in the world of adult visual novels.

CarbonBlue
Why would a guy want to take a shower in peace when the house is full of handsome ladies?
Join in the fun, all and sundry, join in!

Jun 30, 2024
Chapter 6 overdue by 76 days
So, original...

I'd say it's hard for the beautiful women to take a shower in peace without a pervy/stalky MC creeping/spying in on them. I wonder if the MC in this game will end up doing the same, or has he already? I haven't "read" this game in years. Nothing much to remember.

Just posting this oldie because it's one of my favorites.
I'd prefer a black bike. Would match her better but that's just me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Chapter 6 overdue by 85 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 53 days.

1 year 2 months 2 weeks and 5 days since last update.
ok its been long enough since even a shyte post from CB...
anyone know if he is even posting on discord or patreon, etc?

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
ok its been long enough since even a shyte post from CB...
anyone know if he is even posting on discord or patreon, etc?
I can see the start of his usual BS on Patreon - that's where the renders seem to be coming from, but i think the next update remains "soon". Takes time to come up with another BS excuse! Of course, he could just switch off payments on Patreon until the next update but nah, better to milk, milk, milk! :p

He knows he will get roasted alive on here so no point him trying to justify his BS posts on here with his "deadlines".

Reactions: maxvkwong

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Chapter 6 overdue by 88 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 56 days.

1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since last update.

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes