4.20 star(s) 128 Votes
Jun 30, 2024
But why do you people even care?
supporter.jpg

They're a person who enjoys supporting a liar, making posts about how long it's been "1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since last update" instead of just cancelling their sub and moving onto and supporting another Dev who actually deserves it.

But if they're willing to support this type of behavior, they won't ever listen to reason. They enjoy listening to lies and eating shit. Its why I laugh every time I see Devs lie and people buying it all up. Give me proof before telling me stories. Proof, that of which people on here lack of needing or wanting.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 3871563

They're a person who enjoys supporting a liar, making posts about how long it's been "1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since last update" instead of just cancelling their sub and moving onto and supporting another Dev who actually deserves it.

But if they're willing to support this type of behavior, they won't ever listen to reason. They enjoy listening to lies and eating shit. Its why I laugh every time I see Devs lie and people buying it all up. Give me proof before telling me stories. Proof, that of which people on here lack of needing or wanting.
It also say's "Supporting (0)". Assume he's only a free member for the linked ones.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dude, why's nearly every post I see from you a testimony of your cluelessness? When you had just a little bit of knowledge about F95 you wouldn't make so much stupid bullshit takes. This feature of F95 which shows the Creatives one supports is broken since years. This dude you're quoting was a Backer at the time this function brokes. That's all you can see. CarbonBlue lost a lot Backer because of his behavior and his shown ethics. So, you tried to shame the wrong one. In my books the ex(backers) are the only ones who have the right to complain about a milking (maybe scamming?) dev. Worthless pirates who always steal and never contributes anything can make fun and jokes about situations like these, but they're not in a position to judge anyone. Know your place.

Angry Jenifer Lewis GIF

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I seen this started in 2019 and it had what seemed like a decent amount of updates (didn't really look at renders and what not) and thought man this might take a bit of my time up. I don't think it was 2 hours later I ran through the story :( such a bummer cause I like the models and the story isn't bad (I wouldn't put it in like top tier but I have seen a lot worse). Oh well I guess I can check back in like 4 years from now and get another couple hours of gaming lol. Mostly teasing but it is a bummer cause I enjoyed what I played so far.

Reactions: nn2017

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I seen this started in 2019 and it had what seemed like a decent amount of updates (didn't really look at renders and what not) and thought man this might take a bit of my time up. I don't think it was 2 hours later I ran through the story :( such a bummer cause I like the models and the story isn't bad (I wouldn't put it in like top tier but I have seen a lot worse). Oh well I guess I can check back in like 4 years from now and get another couple hours of gaming lol. Mostly teasing but it is a bummer cause I enjoyed what I played so far.
4 years is not enough. Come back when you have a kid and even then. CB still won't finished game.

• Haha
Reactions: Fap2766

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Chapter 6 overdue by 94 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 62 days.

1 year 2 months 4 weeks since last update.

I can see his Patreon numbers have dropped slightly. But he did post today to say he has been "busy, busy, busy". :rolleyes:

Reactions: imzahai

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Chapter 6 overdue by 94 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 62 days.

1 year 2 months 4 weeks since last update.

I can see his Patreon numbers have dropped slightly. But he did post today to say he has been "busy, busy, busy". :rolleyes:
The boy's been working hard, it seems.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
I hear beach sex isn't actually very fun. I'm a game developer so I don't have sex and I don't know the answer to that. But I'd like to try. Olivia from
CarbonBlue

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ima leave this here...

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Chapter 6 overdue by 97 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 65 days.

1 year 2 months 4 weeks and 3 days since last update.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Okay. This was quite nice. Hot women and good humour. I'm quite picky about what I think to be funny, but this worked.
I see that this has progressed very slowly, as I remembered having played first one or two chapters years ago on my previous computer. If this will continue (no big hopes on that), I hope that well get harem, instead of having to choose only one of them.

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes