• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Unleashed [v0.6b2] [CarbonBlue]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.2] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Nice and weird game play

Cons:
    - Nothing right now

Conclusion:
    Great ladies are here in the game,damn hot I must say.
    The youngest ladies are weird as hell,pretending to stab or chop the mc`s ass.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download
    Lots of fun Playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

Brilliant start to a very promising game. Renders are gorgeous.
    Story starts off like the typical type but shows signs of intrigue. All characters are fleshed out and not one dimensional. Loved the creepiness of Maeve and the banter from Shannon. Looking forward for more! All the best for the future development.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rico Caramba

Contains mild spoilers.

Now that version 0.2 has leaked, I feel there is enough content for me to write a review. Of course, this game is in its early stages. There are no real hardcore scenes yet, but the tension is building up rapidly. Man, those girls are hot! And this story is hilariously funny.

The dev stated that he wanted to play with our expectations of the stereotypical visual novel. Well, so far he succeeded in this. The story seems pretty cliché at first. Through circumstances, a young male is bound to live with a family, consisting of only women. We have seen this many times before. It starts feeling a bit odd when you are asked to rename virtually the entire cast. And when you do, there is a bug that changes all names back to default. But why would you rename them when their default names are so beautiful and appropriate?

Olivia Kelly is the hot milf. She is a real estate agent by profession, and goes beyond showing her clients the master bedroom. As a mother, she might have preferred to have a son as well, instead of just two daughters.

Shannon is the redhead, younger daughter. Handle her with care or she might scare the bejesus out of you. Or don’t, she will do it anyway. She may appear violent, but she is easy to distract.

Maeve is the strawberry blonde, oldest daughter. She is weird and geeky and feels she doesn’t fit in. Personally, I would know a few spots to fit in. Does she even know she has a hot body? Of course she does, otherwise she wouldn’t be showing so much of it.

Angel is the young friend of the family. She may look trashy and she may not be the brightest star in the sky, but hidden underneath the fishnets and the tattoos you’ll find a surprisingly kind and sensitive personality. And some gorgeous tits, obviously.

The MC is living with this family because he is a freshman in college and there was a fire in the dorm. Olivia feels sorry that the MC can’t experience real college life, and wants to give him a good time with her family. What they have in store for him, intended or not, may make the initiation rites of an average fraternity look bleak. The first two days with the Kelly family are a hilarious rollercoaster ride. It is funny, it is crazy, it is hot. I am looking forward to what this Dev has in store for us in the future. Definitely one of the best debuts I have seen. Highly recommended.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SISIMEN

Initial review: Has potential. The models are not all generic 3Ds and there seems to be a bit of a different feel with the plot, although it is a bit early to comment on that. One concern I have is the inordinate number of errors I am getting. There seems to be errors on some of the name changes (and then it reverts back to the original character name) and then the "peek" or "not peek" with Shannon early on doesn't take - you choose either and get the same scene transition. Smacks of an early untested release. My hope is the developers will take time to review the code and release the necessary bug fixes prior to the next version release.

As I said, it has potential so I am going with a 4 star review for now...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bagre1

great start, couldn't stop but noticing the great atention to detail, CarbonBlue you have something going here, the red hair girl is super cute and the mom is very sexy, the older sister is just ok, im looking forward for the teacher at school (?). But the comedy cmon hahah i was actually laughing hahah up now 5 starts from me
  6. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

The best pat of the game is it's plot. Those girls are just insane! The story is definitely something unusual. With such characters there is no way to deduct what is going to happen next. What's more, girls just seem to be very open and even looking for some intercourse.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

superiorvenacava

SUMMARY: This game looks extremely promising has the potential to be one of the best on the site

PROS:

The models are great and look unique to any other game I've played on the site
    The ability to name both the mc and the other characters in games is a very underrated feeling imo, and thus makes this game better
    It's a ren'py game and thus I have high hopes for future sex scenes
    The English is very good and makes storytelling a lot easier to understand

CONS:

There are no sex scenes in V0.1 so I hope that the future updates have great rendering and look fantastic.

CONCLUSION: I truly have high expectations for this game and so I hope the developer truly makes this game amazing as it's already on its way to being one of the best on the site!