4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Ah, I see. I'll have to re-look at that to see if I can be more clear that it was a joke that Olivia and MC were playing on Maeve and Shannon.
You don't need to do that, it is pretty obvious (if you actually read the dialogues) she isn't the MC's mother.

Don't really care for Angle that much, but you're right about Shannon. :love:
Oh, let me get this straight, this is an (more than one actually) and this is an angEL! :giggle:

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Holy, I thought this was abandoned. I'm not sure if I should just keep waiting, though, even thought it will probably take a long time, it would be nice to play this again when there is tons of content.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
thought this was abandoned tbh. small update but its something. How many updates have come out in the past maybe1 1/2 to 2 years? Been that long since I played I think. I like to to let the updates stack up so I have something to play instead of a tiny 10 minute update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
thought this was abandoned tbh. small update but its something. How many updates have come out in the past maybe1 1/2 to 2 years? Been that long since I played I think. I like to to let the updates stack up so I have something to play instead of a tiny 10 minute update.
I think there was one not so long ago. I think. But I missed that release. Was just told by someone that it did drop.

Reactions: JB08

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
First time playing. (y)

God I love the humour in this.
Hehe, had me cracking many times. :KEK:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
According to the changelog, there are 4 branching endings at the end of the update. I didn't think there was enough content to already be on the final stretch.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I think there was one not so long ago. I think. But I missed that release. Was just told by someone that it did drop.
The last update was 13 months ago.
According to the changelog, there are 4 branching endings at the end of the update. I didn't think there was enough content to already be on the final stretch.
We're nowhere near the final stretch. The decision the character makes at the end of this update is not permanent. If you choose to stay on the couch with Olivia, the mother, it doesn't mean you won't get the chance to get with another girl in the future.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
We're nowhere near the final stretch. The decision the character makes at the end of this update is not permanent. If you choose to stay on the couch with Olivia, the mother, it doesn't mean you won't get the chance to get with another girl in the future.
Labelling things as "[Girl] ending" is probably confusing some folks.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Unleashed v0.6b2
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes