4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
start to finish there is like an hour worth content. just ran through the game, this is the end result of almost 4 years (44 months or so) its a shame since its actually a good game

Reactions: Genradragon

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i thought this was DEAD !!! :oops: I was Sure of it :cautious: and Yet, Here it IS o_O:sick:
hmmm , maybe it should have stayed that way?? :eek: i mean i liked it :cool:, but fuck a duck man. are ya gunna make a game or aren't ya?!?!?! :alien::poop::coffee::unsure: . . . :sleep::censored:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm wondering if in the true ending of this game we will see Sean (the MC) join up the France Foreign Legion, because in six months he was able to impregnate Olivia, Shannon, Maeve, Angel, Ethan (no, Ethan no) and all other girls/women he will have met and this will make his father a little bit upset; a little bit?
:unsure:

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unleashed [v0.6b2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 412mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Cuddles with Angel just made me like GIMME MOAR!!
On another note, Maeve is hot af too...as is Olivia, Fuck sake dev! can't you make 1 hot Li and the rest ugly to spare my torturous indecision :HideThePain:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
For those of you saying it's boring and nothing's happening... please understand that this is a "slice of life visual novel". That means there is literally no plot. And that's not really going to change.

This VN is all about the characters. Eventually something crazy will happen that you'll have figured out if you've checked out the hidden messages and clues, but then after that it'll go back to being about the characters. If that sounds boring to you, there's no hard feelings, but you're not going to enjoy this VN.

Dec 21, 2019
For those of you saying it's boring and nothing's happening... please understand that this is a "slice of life visual novel". That means there is literally no plot. And that's not really going to change.

This VN is all about the characters. Eventually something crazy will happen that you'll have figured out if you've checked out the hidden messages and clues, but then after that it'll go back to being about the characters. If that sounds boring to you, there's no hard feelings, but you're not going to enjoy this VN.
Almost everyone enjoys the VN, short as it is. 100+ comments since the update and you cherrypicked the one single person that used the word "boring."

What's boring is your never-ending PR campaign.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes