Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Probably after she stop fucking the personal trainer and dump him...
I was really hopping the m.c. could prevent the the personal trainer from getting with the m.c's mother before the trainer could tap her . maybe one of the lady's or the m.c himself sends her a pic of what the m.c is doing making her jealous of the other lady's hooking up with the m.c. instead of with her or something like that . plus some revenge against the personal trainer from the M.c

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I read the description of the game, and i read the tags as well, but is there any incest in the game? or is it planned?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I was really hopping the m.c. could prevent the the personal trainer from getting with the m.c's mother before the trainer could tap her . maybe one of the lady's or the m.c himself sends her a pic of what the m.c is doing making her jealous of the other lady's hooking up with the m.c. instead of with her or something like that . plus some revenge against the personal trainer from the M.c
Yeah...me too...but the way that she talk...the dude have 20, she treat him like he have 7, and in the phone she almost immediately hang up ...for me that the way to tell that she is fucking with him. But lets see...maybe some miracle (or your great idea) come to the game.

I read the description of the game, and i read the tags as well, but is there any incest in the game? or is it planned?
There is Alice the mother, but so far, there is not any scene with her, only a morning kiss before she leave and a flashback.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah...me too...but the way that she talk...the dude have 20, she treat him like he have 7, and in the phone she almost immediately hang up ...for me that the way to tell that she is fucking with him. But lets see...maybe some miracle (or your great idea) come to the game.

There is Alice the mother, but so far, there is not any scene with her, only a morning kiss before she leave and a flashback.
dev said one page before this one it was planed . that's a good tag in games like this I think

Reactions: Waifston

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

thanks

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
dev said one page before this one it was planed . that's a good tag in games like this I think
Well, he said that "Alice will definitely returns, I have a big and promising plans on this character. " but lets see, my only hope IF is sharing is optional....i really not a fan of sharing...

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Well, he said that "Alice will definitely returns, I have a big and promising plans on this character. " but lets see, my only hope IF is sharing is optional....i really not a fan of sharing...
I meant that the m.c should stop the personal trainer from getting the chance to tap the m.c.'s mother . I agree I don't like sharing lady's with other dudes either or there sloppy seconds . by using jock itch powder ,punching the trainer or maybe Evan leave a video of what hes been doing while she was away I meant who he been doing l.o.l make her jealous or m.c gets hurt and she's got to return home Or mistaken identity and getting picked up by the cops m.c mother has got to go back home and sort it out she brings the trainer and then m.c gets rid of the personal trainer with revenge 200% percent again before the trainer can get the chance to tap the m.c's mother l.o.l or the wild card of If she does the trainer the m.c will disown her and move out and will never speak to her again the other lady's then get mad at the m.c. mother and shout at her :ROFLMAO: sorry I got a lot of idea's I have lots of free time to think l.o.l

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Waifston Hey, just wondering when we can expect the mother to make her appearance again? Next update or are we going to wait a while?
Soon...
Sorry but I can't reveal exact dates, but without doubt, she'll make her appearance again.

Planned.
A lot of incest scenes, "options" and etc are planned.

How do I donate to the church to obtain karma?
Talk with Sofia at noon in the Church.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
I am only at the beginning and I already love the Nun intro. And most importantly, the the character profile of the ladies. A lot of the games here do not have that, and i always found that to be a downer.

Got 1 issue though. All the choice text is over lapping with each other. So some time when I wanna chose leave the room, it will chose waste time. I play on andriod though. So not sure if all have the same issue or just android

Reactions: Waifston

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I am only at the beginning and I already love the Nun intro. And most importantly, the the character profile of the ladies. A lot of the games here do not have that, and i always found that to be a downer.
Thank you :)

Got 1 issue though. All the choice text is over lapping with each other. So some time when I wanna chose leave the room, it will chose waste time. I play on andriod though. So not sure if all have the same issue or just android
I'll increase the distance between Menu Choice buttons in the next Android build.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes