taru

Apr 23, 2018
Man if this game had more fluid animation this would be one of the better games on here. still good game though for sure.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Did the gallery got a text added to the images with a '?' so you know how to get them?

I haven't played this game in a while (still got version 0.2.8) and what bothered me was that, since there is a lot to do with the girls, it's easy to get sidetracked and don't remember what you have done and what not. You can also miss a scene or two if they only happen at a certain location at a certain time.
I'm kinda a completionist so it would be cool if that feature would exist, if it doesn't already.

Last edited:

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
Is it possible to have your 1st time with Elena? Cause i'm trying and nothing that i do raise the love to the point that i can get the 1st time with her. Only works with Bianca. Hopefully someone answer me, ty.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is it possible to have your 1st time with Elena? Cause i'm trying and nothing that i do raise the love to the point that i can get the 1st time with her. Only works with Bianca. Hopefully someone answer me, ty.
Yes. Elena was the first who you could have sex with. You needed to go on 3-4 dates with her before you could trigger the first-time event with her.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help.
Follow the developer note:
Console Codes:
Enable Incest: truelove (this code is written in the Tutorial).
Console Location: (Notebook > Options > Console)

Do i need to use the code after i start the tutorial or before start the game?
I mean after i unzip the game and start i click on
New Game then enter a code? Or i Just need to start the new game and follow the tutorial till a point where i need to write truelove? How i know if the code is enable? Because i try to start a new game, but the mc's mother go away... so... how i know that she stay? I mean if i use the code the mother always go away? Do not need to stay?
Sorry i am a bit confused about this truelove things

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
0.6.4+ Walkthrough, Saves, Cheats, and Gallery Unlocker

=============================================================================
0.4.2 Walkthrough

Here's a 100% complete save for 0.4.2 (Ending depends on save, read the walkthrough below for details)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.4.0 - Content
- Alice (Mom): BJ (Animated), Toilet Photo, Bathroom Photo.
- Kate: 1st Date, 2nd Date, First Time Sex (Animated), Evening Sex (Animated)
- Sofia: Evening Sex (Animated)

0.4.0 - Walkthrough

Here's a 100% complete save for 0.4.0 (except the wallpapers, not sure how to get all of them)

Here's a 100% complete save for 0.3.70. (Updated MC status to Virgin for playthrough above)

Complete Console Commands List:
- I did some very deep digging and found some helpful info on console commands.

Here's how to unlock all of the animations manually:
- Open Console with Shift+O
- Enter every line below exactly as is in the console to unlock each animation.
- All of the animations are in order from first to last.
- (Note: Does not include all the latest animations. Downloading the attached save is easier.)

To get all these values you need 2 tools which can be found in Ren'py Tools.rar.
1) UnRen - Used to extract all of the .rpa files in the game folder
2) un.rpyc - Used to decompile all of the .rpyc files into .rpy (to make them readable) to open in Notepad++
- All of the instructions are in the Readme.txt for UnRen, and Instructions.txt for un.rpyc
- Also I'd highly recommend making a copy of the entire game before using either tool.

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys need some help.
Follow the developer note:
Console Codes:
Enable Incest: truelove (this code is written in the Tutorial).
Console Location: (Notebook > Options > Console)

Do i need to use the code after i start the tutorial or before start the game?
I mean after i unzip the game and start i click on
New Game then enter a code? Or i Just need to start the new game and follow the tutorial till a point where i need to write truelove? How i know if the code is enable? Because i try to start a new game, but the mc's mother go away... so... how i know that she stay? I mean if i use the code the mother always go away? Do not need to stay?
Sorry i am a bit confused about this truelove things
You can enter it anytime in the Notebook in your room. I think it changes one of the girls names to Mother and allows her scene to be played in the dream or memory hall. You can only use the code once, so if you enter it again and it says Unknown Code then it's already enabled.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can enter it anytime in the Notebook in your room. I think it changes one of the girls names to Mother and allows her scene to be played in the dream or memory hall. You can only use the code once, so if you enter it again and it says Unknown Code then it's already enabled.
The notebook always let me use the code @_@ every time say enable. But i just do not understand. The mother is gone, how the game have incest, if the mother is not more in the city? Perhaps i need to play and unlock some other thing. Because i do not know what is dream or memory hall. I just hope that the mother come back again... :cry:

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The notebook always let me use the code @_@ every time say enable. But i just do not understand. The mother is gone, how the game have incest, if the mother is not more in the city? Perhaps i need to play and unlock some other thing. Because i do not know what is dream or memory hall. I just hope that the mother come back again... :cry:
That's weird... It only lets me enter it once. The mother's name is Alice, but after you enter the code it changes her name to Mother. If you go into the church and check the 'Memory Keeper' there's a scene with her there. There's also 2 scenes with her in Dream Scenes which you can view in your room and 'Take a Nap'. (You need to enter the code and progress a bit with the story to unlock the dreams).

I don't think she's actually implemented into the game yet, so you'll have to wait. If you have progressed to nearly the end of the current version it explains that she's about to move in soon, and in your home you can visit Mother's Room (but she's not there).

• Love
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That's weird... It only lets me enter it once. The mother's name is Alice, but after you enter the code it changes her name to Mother. If you go into the church and check the 'Memory Keeper' there's a scene with her there. There's also 2 scenes with her in Dream Scenes which you can view in your room and 'Take a Nap'. (You need to enter the code and progress a bit with the story to unlock the dreams).

I don't think she's actually implemented into the game yet, so you'll have to wait. If you have progressed to nearly the end of the current version it explains that she's about to move in soon, and in your home you can visit Mother's Room (but she's not there).
Thank you! If she return this is the thing i wanna know! Cant wait now to see her back :LOL: the only woman that i am most interessed to romance and pregnancy thing :ROFLMAO::love:

Well for now i let the MC fuck all the fuckable woman. Till the day the MC's mother return and become the only true love interesse from the MC :LOL:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Previews from a Version 0.3.7
Hello, today I want to show some hot previews from an update that I have been worked on the past two weeks. 0.3.7 will be a huge update which will contain :
  • 800+ Renders.
  • 100+ Animations.
  • 2 Flashback story
  • New Relationship level (Melissa, Sofia).
  • First date event (Melissa, Sofia).
  • Date on the Bungalow (Melissa, Sofia).
  • Love confession event (Melissa, Sofia).
  • First sex event (Melissa, Sofia).
  • Sex in the Evening (Melissa, Sofia).
  • New Fast Orgasm event (Melissa, Sofia).
0.3.7 Update will be released on the next week.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nais, seems to be a pretty big update :D .
Thx for info and hardwork :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Waifston

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Man,u are bringing out updates every week, I hope u don't get burned out. I think bigger Monthly updates will be better rather than small updates every week, most people don't even download these small updates.
Take it, easy man, we love this game, don't wanna see this to go hiatus because of health issues.

Last edited:

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Hello, today I want to show some hot previews from an update that I have been worked on the past two weeks. 0.3.7 will be a huge update which will contain :
  • 800+ Renders.
  • 100+ Animations.
  • 2 Flashback story
Oh yes finally some sh.. with Melissa(still waiting for Mom content)

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
  • 800+ Renders.
  • 100+ Animations.
  • 2 Flashback story
So after this huge update tho only one left will be kate before we get alice,granny and nanny update. Correct me if i am wrong...

D

Deleted member 2497343

It won't be possible to have your first time with the MC's mother, right? As I understand it, for MC's mom to come back we have to fuck all the women first. Or did I get it wrong?

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes