Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I played the game a few months ago and gave up around 30min after starting. The characters look great ... but the beginning was so bad I didn't want to invest more time in the game.

So since I saw this game got an update, I was wondering does the game gets "better" once we progress the story ?
From What I remember from the beginning, there not much story to look for ... but in term of "game design and mechanic" does it gets better ?

Thanks.

By the way : what kind of incest there is ? Only mother and aunt, or are there also some (younger) sisters and cousins

EDIT : just saw there was a remake since I played the game. I'll take it as a good sign and might give it a try depending if the remake really improved the game.

Last edited:

snipecannon

Aug 4, 2021
  • "Melissa : Full first date."

Why can't i invite her for a date then?
I think the game is assuming you already did your date with your previous save file. I had the same issue. I just started a new game and skipped until I was able to buy stuff from the church. Then I bought the stuff that she likes and kept giving her the gifts until she was ready for the 1st date, which then worked as it should have. Seems like you can only do that date once since trying to do it again won't let you. Basically in the same spot where we can't invite her for a date.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
I played the game a few months ago and gave up around 30min after starting. The characters look great ... but the beginning was so bad I didn't want to invest more time in the game.

So since I saw this game got an update, I was wondering does the game gets "better" once we progress the story ?
From What I remember from the beginning, there not much story to look for ... but in term of "game design and mechanic" does it gets better ?

Thanks.

By the way : what kind of incest there is ? Only mother and aunt, or are there also some (younger) sisters and cousins

EDIT : just saw there was a remake since I played the game. I'll take it as a good sign and might give it a try depending if the remake really improved the game.
I do have to say the remake is better in almost every sense except 1 rn and that the game gets updated weekly but it's really not up to the same amount of content yet

BDI

May 23, 2017
It seems that there are things that are said to happen in the next update that DO NOT occur. WHY would the dev come out and bald face lie about them?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I downloaded the Xmas edition and added the mod gallery unlocker but i can't click on the animations to start them.
The extras and gallery work but the animations are unclickable for me? Did i do something wrong?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.5.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.86 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.43 GB: -

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes