ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Maybe it's not even a game anymore. With the installer debacle, the latest 9.1GB 1.0.5 version and the deteriorating English, I think it's pretty clear what's happening. The dev uploaded his entire codebase into ChatGPT and requested that it turn his VN into an operating system. The bigger the tits on the milf renders, the more hardware is supported. And no, your saves won't be compatible. They'll never be compatible.

Can't wait for MassiveTitsOS to leave alpha...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So is it worth to download ?

Seeing the changelog it doesnt seem that much new stuff is added
i personally wouldn't download anything new until it's clear the dev is back in a normal headspace and has produced several substantive updates that expand on the main LIs content and move the game forward.
i wouldn't hold your breath though. The weird disjointed Patreon posts and crappy updates have been going on for months now

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I can't understand, seriously. He was one of my favorite developers. I always waiting his update. But these last 2/3 versions, I can't figure out how to go on. I restarted the game, but I don't understand how to continue. But mostly why he's adding all these men in game? Even poorly designed? The guy in the church shop is an unknown... that beard bumps the eyes... How do I proceed in the game? Before the game told you what to do. But now I really don't understand.
Also this was a game of love. Now every girls/women you meet, the game say Bitch added... "Bitch" why? This was a game of pure love but now... I really hope that the waifston say something. But ultimately is hard to see him here too.

Someone know how to advence in the game from the start after you meet the yarl?
Thank you

Reactions: 2268851494

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The last time i downloaded it it was the version 0.9.6 could anybody please tell me if theres any new content with the mom since then?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I hope all of these still work, tell me if they don't

New codes:

iloveunlimitedpleasurebestgameok - More phone wallpapers
givemethosecarsmanok - More laptop wallpapers

(these still work)

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds

Last edited:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Does this still install a buttcoin miner when you try to run it?

And did the ladies at the beach bug get fixed?

Thescorpio

Nov 23, 2021
I even made an Android version, but I don't know if it's the game or my device because it kept freezing.
It is not your cell phone, it is because you have compressed the game and you did not separate it into two parts: the apk and the rpa files

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
is it just me or the win/linux gofile link is not working? I can see the download page but when I clock on the download button it just opens a new page on a new window and starts loading forever...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It is not your cell phone, it is because you have compressed the game and you did not separate it into two parts: the apk and the rpa files
if you have the apk can you post it please
The SDK did not create any files in RPA. I had to change the code to make the "Quick Menu" work.

Android (Trial Version)

- -

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
is it just me or the win/linux gofile link is not working? I can see the download page but when I clock on the download button it just opens a new page on a new window and starts loading forever...
This server has been experiencing problems since earlier today. Instability and corrupted files.

Reactions: minoslune
2.70 star(s) 116 Votes