Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Since it's too big for MEGA, and Gofile and Mixdrop are not an option unless I'd like to play before next year. Gotta keep checking that Gdrive and cross my fingers that the downloads ease off so I can try that instead! Looks real good! Can't wait to maybe try it!
It’s kind of a pain, but if you pause the download when you hit the data limit, turn on a vpn, then resume downloading, you get another 5 gigabytes to go through.
Windscribe gives you 10 free gigs a month and is pretty safe, I use it all the time to help top off larger games. You might also need to be downloading it through the mega desktop app too to have it work properly.

Reactions: Ssato243

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Did you go to the computer in your room and type truelove on the console? Other than that try calling her at different times or seeing if you need to fix her car, I think I got lost at those steps.

It may also just be buggy unfortunately.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The phone doesn't work for me and says, "The subscriber is not available. Please, call later." Is this a bug from an earlier version/save?
First you have to enter "truelove" into your computer or at start of a new game. I restarted my game since I had to wait for sooo long to finally romance Alice and have first sex with her. Once you enter the code the next morning after you should get a phone call from Alice in the EARLY MORNING right when you wake up. That event needs to trigger before you can call her at noon. When you answer the first time she will tell you she got fired and is coming home, but you tell her to go relax. She will follow that advice, so you will need to wait one day before you call her at noon. Once you call her and pick her up the romance can start.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
this google drive upload pisses me off so hard. is it for the lucky first 50 that download? 100 maybe? And this bch is almost 7 gigs, so mega is kinda useless too. torrent is a mandatory thing here imo.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Lmao Alice isn't even finished, you get a pop up message said it's the end of the update when you're about to go for round 2 with her & then follow up by another dialogue by the MC said he isn't ready as if the whole 1st round you just did with her was just in his head or something.

Like damn, this is just bad. Alice get possibly the shittiest 1st sex compare to the rest of the girls so far.
not as good as elena...wafston is rush to the first sex scene of aluce and mellisa...but i think he can make it better for complete mellisa and alice first sexscene

aLeks59rus

Feb 20, 2022
its impossible to donwload this.. we need a torrent option please
I downloaded the new update during the day, tried all three download methods, as a result, I downloaded it using MEGA, half of it loaded, then MEGA gave a message that further download was available in 2.5 hours, after that time I continued downloading. MEGA begs for money so that downloads through it go without volume and speed limits

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
not as good as elena...wafston is rush to the first sex scene of aluce and mellisa...but i think he can make it better for complete mellisa and alice first sexscene
Well that’s for Waif to fix next week.

As of now, I still stand by Alice having the shittiest 1st sex scene. Even her anal scene is better with the extra animations of the mc’s dick insert her asshole while her vaginal scene skipped that entirely.

Reactions: Raitei410

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Have the spelling and grammar issues been fixed yet?
Just thought I'd ask before downloading.

Thanks
Cheers
Nope the English grammar is as horrible as ever and I saw a couple spelling errors. It is a bit distracting having to correct the grammar in your head as you read so it makes sense.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I still can't have sex with Alice or Melissa, i swear this game is such a fucking buggy mess, it's insane! And i still can't see the new nun.
The game has worked fine so far for me. I restarted a new game since it's been so long since a played a run waiting for the First Sex with Alice update. Either in the start of the game when it asks for codes or later on your laptop in your room you need to enter the code "truelove" to enable incest content with Alice. Otherwise she will not show. After you complete calling her after she calls, etc. (I assume you have made it thus far) you need to date her several time to get your love interest stats up to 50+. When I last played the game I made it to that point and had to wait for this update. After reaching the 50+ stat from multiple dates go to her room in the evening and knock. The First Sex menu will pop up. BTW along the way on the dates the sex scenes will escalate to Anal Sex in the forest. I have yet to get back to that point in my current playthrough, but I am certain that once you get to the First Sex menu at her door the rest will play out as it did in the old version. The new nun seems to be a series of quests that need to trigger along the way in order to have the "newcomers" show up. I have kept entering and exiting my front door at different times to get the quest to progress. It involves the Church and Mother Rosalinda as well as the Mayor Oxwald.

***Update***
I just had the First Sex scene with Alice round 1. The game pops up a message right at the start of round two that you have to wait for the next update to see the whole shebang...lame after waiting all this time. I did not get a First Sex menu pop up this time most likely because I zeroed in on just Alice without any confessions to the others. After several dates to get to 50+ Love points and one final romantic date where you arse plow Alice in the forest you can enter her room in the evening and the First Sex event will begin. LOL but now I have to wait for the next update to romance the others and finish First Sex with Alice.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I see the M/C still thinks his future is so bright that he's gotta wear shades even while railing his mom in the arse. I wish Waifson would get rid of the sunglasses on M/C it's so lame.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes