Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Did the first sex event for Alice get removed cause the option box for it is no longer in my game for this version 0.7.5?

Last edited:

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
I mean BIG asses. Thicc if u will. Can this game provide such levels of booty?
They are juicy enough, can't recall very well because this game is about big boobs. There some huge ones.

Another thing, does the game have actual animations or just the back and forth two picture kind? I gave the christmas special a shot and thats all im seeing
Game has actual animations, pretty good ones. For the matter, I don't think there is a single "back and forth" animation, so go for it and have fun.

Reactions: sexyegg

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Did the first sex event for Alice get removed cause the option box for it is no longer in my game for this version 0.7.5?
It automatically trigger when you go into Alice's room after you have anal sex with her on the beach.

If it didn't trigger then i dunno, give Waif a ping & ask what happened since im playing safe myself. I'm not touch any versions that still bug at this particular part.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Waifston did you remove the option box of choosing Alice as your first for sex, cause after the confession scene I go to her in the evening and no event plays out for the first time sex with her. I can go in and have casual sex and anal sex, Am I doing something wrong or is there another requirement beside the confession cause I tied doing a new playthrough and still no Alice first sex event.

krammerman

Jun 11, 2020
Bugs are all over the place - Going after first sex with Mother -BUG
Going to the nun in the curch - Bug
going to bianca on a date - Bug
Going go Elena classroom for handjob - Bug

This code is so messed up in many places - it saddens me

• Sad
Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... as always i try to help Waifston and also the forum or the incest MC's mother (Alice) lover fan.
I will always repeat the same thing. I am not a native speaker of English. So I apologize if there are any spelling or other errors. I hope you understand. Please read till the END!

Its from the day one that i wait for alice sex virgin lose scene. The old version... sadly end up to soon and with the not so well MC's mother sex scene.

Now with this new version, we all know and wait till the 0.7.2 where we finally see how the love start but... not how the love ending... because on v0.7.3/0.7.4 the first sex scene with alice was/is bugged. But with the v0.7.5?

I do not know how many of you go on Waifston boosty site. But today Waifston, post the v0.7.5 public relase.
So a few hour ego, i download the version, unzip it and try it.
Now i have some "good" but also some "bad" news.

Let's start with the Bad news... because i think the bad come first.
The MC's mother (Alice) virgin sex scene is still missing? Some variable perhaps is missing or pehaps is tied to a new game (fresh start i think). Because i try to play it again in this version. But it's like the game doesn't understand that Alice has a virgin mode sex scene! o_O What i mean with this?

This is who i do
1) Download the v0.7.5 ( I always thank you Waifston! Because I love this game and i think is one of the best out there!)
2) Unzip the game
3) Copy and pass the old save in the new 0.7.5
4) Start the game and choice the last save.
5) Go to MC's mother (Alice) room and try to lose virginity with her.
But the game istead of start the alice virgin sex scene... the game this time act as the scene is already done? Or that it didn't exist?
Alice let you in and you can see on the left the normal menu where you can tell her what to do with her.
You can ask also vanilla sex or anal sex.

But you can't see the scene of the loss virginity with her.

So i say... perhaps i need an older save? I use an older save...
I play with Alice and see her anal sex scene in the forest and then when the virginity sex scene need to start... nothing again :cry: The game just go to the normal menu in her room... So again... you can't see the scene of the loss virginity with her.

But this time: The game do not give you any error. Just jump the scene. As if in game you have "already" see the scene.
But obviously as we know we not having seen it. Because you know you have not seen it, even if you went to the main menu and clicked on "Replay" Alice is blacked out... obviously because you didn't see the scene.

But as i say i have also good news too.
Having still kept version 0.7.2 in the folder... I asked myself ... what happens if I start the scene of the loss of virginity from there and save the game as soon as the scene starts and then change version again?
So i close v0.7.5. Start v0.7.2. Load the latest save. Click on MC's mother door... Alice let me in fully dressed for the big night!
Because we know that on the 0.7.2 the game as a partial first time sex scene.
So i save the game when i see Alice full dressed. The first world Alice say is "Hi" so i save the game... close the v0.7.2
Copy the save folder again in the v0.7.5 and load the save where Alice is fully dressed!
And this time the game work!
I see the intere scene! Alice finally take her "son" virginity! The game tell me that the first sexual partner is MC's mother!
And in the Replay menu now she is unlocked!

Now as a last note. I have not tried to play the game from scratch. So I don't know, if from scratch, playing a new game the game lets you do the scene of the loss of virginity with Alice.
So sadly as i say... this is the only way i succesfully win this battle :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that with a fresh start this thing do not happen. And that the game will give you a normal way to lose the virginity with Alice.
I hope Waifston checks this thing out anyway. The important thing is to fix the error. So it won't be carried over to future versions. I hope as I said that with a new game everything is settled.

I wish Waifston that the situation there, settles with absolute peace. Because all this is not good for anyone's health. Thanks again for the public versions! The only help I can give you is to be a beta tester every time i see a new public relase. And help you to maximize this wonderful game, which deserves a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hi guys... as always i try to help Waifston and also the forum or the incest MC's mother (Alice) lover fan.
I will always repeat the same thing. I am not a native speaker of English. So I apologize if there are any spelling or other errors. I hope you understand. Please read till the END!

Its from the day one that i wait for alice sex virgin lose scene. The old version... sadly end up to soon and with the not so well MC's mother sex scene.

Now with this new version, we all know and wait till the 0.7.2 where we finally see how the love start but... not how the love ending... because on v0.7.3/0.7.4 the first sex scene with alice was/is bugged. But with the v0.7.5?

I do not know how many of you go on Waifston boosty site. But today Waifston, post the v0.7.5 public relase.
So a few hour ego, i download the version, unzip it and try it.
Now i have some "good" but also some "bad" news.

Let's start with the Bad news... because i think the bad come first.
The MC's mother (Alice) virgin sex scene is still missing? Some variable perhaps is missing or pehaps is tied to a new game (fresh start i think). Because i try to play it again in this version. But it's like the game doesn't understand that Alice has a virgin mode sex scene! o_O What i mean with this?

This is who i do
1) Download the v0.7.5 ( I always thank you Waifston! Because I love this game and i think is one of the best out there!)
2) Unzip the game
3) Copy and pass the old save in the new 0.7.5
4) Start the game and choice the last save.
5) Go to MC's mother (Alice) room and try to lose virginity with her.
But the game istead of start the alice virgin sex scene... the game this time act as the scene is already done? Or that it didn't exist?
Alice let you in and you can see on the left the normal menu where you can tell her what to do with her.
You can ask also vanilla sex or anal sex.

But you can't see the scene of the loss virginity with her.

So i say... perhaps i need an older save? I use an older save...
I play with Alice and see her anal sex scene in the forest and then when the virginity sex scene need to start... nothing again :cry: The game just go to the normal menu in her room... So again... you can't see the scene of the loss virginity with her.

But this time: The game do not give you any error. Just jump the scene. As if in game you have "already" see the scene.
But obviously as we know we not having seen it. Because you know you have not seen it, even if you went to the main menu and clicked on "Replay" Alice is blacked out... obviously because you didn't see the scene.

But as i say i have also good news too.
Having still kept version 0.7.2 in the folder... I asked myself ... what happens if I start the scene of the loss of virginity from there and save the game as soon as the scene starts and then change version again?
So i close v0.7.5. Start v0.7.2. Load the latest save. Click on MC's mother door... Alice let me in fully dressed for the big night!
So i save the game when i see Alice full dressed. The first world Alice say is "Hi" so i save the game... close the v0.7.2
Copy the save folder again in the v0.7.5 and load the save where Alice is fully dressed!
I see the intere scene! Alice finally take her "son" virginity! The game tell me that the first sexual partner is MC's mother!

Now as a last note. I have not tried to play the game from scratch. So I don't know, if from scratch, playing a new game the game lets you do the scene of the loss of virginity with Alice.
So sadly as i say... this is the only way i succesfully win this battle :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that with a fresh start this thing do not happen. And that the game will give you a normal way to lose the virginity with Alice.
I hope Waifston checks this thing out anyway. The important thing is to fix the error. So it won't be carried over to future versions. I hope as I said that with a new game everything is settled.

I wish Waifston that the situation there, settles with absolute peace. Because all this is not good for anyone's health. Thanks again for the public versions! The only help I can give you is to be a beta tester every time i see a new public relase. And help you to maximize this wonderful game, which deserves a lot.
Thank you for you brave effort once again. Actually another person before you had tried the new version & had the same problem so you're not alone. Thousands of people will be saved from wasting 7GB of their data thanks to these 2 heroes. I normally don't do callouts, but this time it happened twice so to you Waifston : 6ct7ux.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Junk29 and Waifston

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

Also I wanna point out, you're not supposed to go throw hoops to "win that battle" as a player. It's Waifston's job as the dev to fix that scene, if 0.7.5 is missing it then this is failed game design.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Waifston I trust you! Unfortunately, unforeseen events always happen. But I'm sure you'll fix it all!
I really like you game, so cant wait to see Alice fix and other Milfs/Girls in game! Also Kate or the Nun :ROFLMAO:

"nun" I never expected to say such a phrase, but in this game they are so "HOT" that I am looking forward to some sex scene with the nuns :love: also the president!

MC's mother (Alice) will always remain the first for my taste and the one who wins over all. But the sisters (nuns) cant wait! :LOL:

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Mikhail_behem

Nov 4, 2020
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.7.3 Public] [Waifston]
compressed_.gif

7 GB to ≅ 1.8 GB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it just my phone or an error but i just cant see the choices in the game it was all just at the right side of my screen tho i can still tap on them

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.4.2 (Before remake)
I only wanna ask...
0.4.2 version is last version before Dev ReMake game yes?
But all content waht have in 0.4.2 is transported to 0.4.4 inclused, yes?
So we no need more keep this links, cus it just old stuff waht no body not need have?

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I only wanna ask...
0.4.2 version is last version before Dev ReMake game yes?
But all content waht have in 0.4.2 is transported to 0.4.4 inclused, yes?
So we no need more keep this links, cus it just old stuff waht no body not need have?
Not really..play both versions and you'll find the diffrences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrWho8248

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Having to add a Wikipedia to your game to explain mechanics doesn't mean the game has good mechanics, it means you suck at explaining them without breaking the story.

A lot of text lines are just terribly written.

Tons of boring, expository dialogue that wouldn't happen in real life.

And that's what I found in the first few minutes of playing. Not a good prospect for the future...

[EDIT]
Few minutes later, I'm finally leaving for school, and the only thing on my mind is 'SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE 'My Thoughts' EXPOSITION ALREADY!' Jesus Christ, just let me learn it through the story, don't dump everything on me at the beginning of the game. Fuck me, your storytelling sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: raganrok246
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes